Dragon Mom is not impressed

A verdant arc of energy explodes from the depths of the forests to streak towards the tallest tower that dominates above the City of the Dragon. It stretches out into a long, viridian spear that slams into its apex in a thundering of stone as debris falls to the streets below.

The guttural, bellowing voice of Haern, the Hunter resounds across the land, "It has been some time since I had a hunt worthy of My attention, Old Goddess."

A rumbling, amused sound trembles over Sapience as the Storm gathers over Spinesreach. As the viridian spear disperses on impact, the northern city is ensconced in the wing-span of Tanixalthas. Her wings beat and She rises into the sky over Her claimed perch.

The firmament shudders, yielding to the thunderous voice of Tanixalthas as She booms, "Should this world survive by My Gift, Child Hunter, you may have the privilege of bartering with Me for such an honor. Until then, I will bestow You the blessing of not sapping Your strength."

A great, booming laughter echoes from every crook and crevice of the forests, the beasts within all rising in a cacophony of sound that echoes with the Hunter's amusement.

The guttural, bellowing voice of Haern, the Hunter resounds across the land, "I look forward to it."

(for those of you who missed it)
Valorie

Comments

• The Context is THE DUEL APPROACHING. Lexadhra wants Her city to win, as it's a friggin death weapon, Tanixalthas said Pits yeah it's pretty neat, and She wants it. Then Haern comes along and says She's dumb, because HIS city will obviously win it. Then Tanixalthas said Yeah, no, not happening hun. Haern yeeted, as He does. I'm paraphrasing, but whatever.
  • Knigi said:

Lexadhra wants Her city to win

I know this is a little tangential, but which is Lex's city?
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
  • edited October 2022
    Alela said:

Knigi said:

Lexadhra wants Her city to win

I know this is a little tangential, but which is Lex's city?
    It's Enorian that She was referring to.
    Or something.
    Reading back on this, I feel stupid, She has no city, only the desire to laugh at us stupid mortals being silly and antagonistic. My knowledge earlier being Severn and Tanix oriented made my brain make a weird connection between Lexa and Spirit. Whoops.
    Tetchta