Mati(yentesh)

Always eager for external validation.

Comments

• RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I absolutely adore Matiyentesh. We've not gotten a lot of scenes so far, because (as you said) of timing. But, I can tell there is so much waiting to be tapped into. You write beautifully, in both emotes and tells. You have a well-defined character, clearly, with particular nuances and quirks - all of which I'm really looking forward to digging into more soon.

I'll write more once we finally get to dig into it. <3
    Mati
  • We haven't had a ton of IC interactions since the days of talking about Duamvi stuff - but Eaku certainly appreciated Mati's interest in and understanding of his reasons for undergoing the process... however long ago that was in Aetolian years. They're a measured, thoughtful character and always a pleasure to hang with.

That said, for the life of me I can't remember if Eaku would know their full name and until I figure out I'm probably going to awkwardly play it as never referring to them by name.
    Mati
  • Mati is an absolute treat. A deeply thoughtful character with a lot of heart. I don't get to rp with Mati as much as I'd like, but when I do it's always a good time. If you haven't rp'd with Mati yet, you're absolutely missing out.