Announce post #3350: Major Seconds Abuses

4/11/2022 at 19:09
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
Major Seconds Abuses

Hi everyone,

I wouldn't normally do this as I prefer to keep player punishments between the admin and the players involved, but on this occasion I felt that the gravity and the far-reaching nature of the situation merited it being shared in public.

Today I have permanently shrubbed Caitria, Blodwyn, Anahera, and in total around eighteen characters that are all associated with or played by the same player. These characters span numerous accounts and various identities across the whole game. One of them was an active Celani from the most recent batch played at the same time as Caitria and others. This Celani had not been fully promoted, and did not yet hold a God role, but had been involved in major projects.

This player has a long history of similar behaviour on Achaea that has spanned multiple years and countless characters. I had hoped it would not be the case here, but I was mistaken.

The amount of effort required to craft false identities, to obfuscate and conceal, and to utilise numerous proxies in order to play these multiple concurrent roles has, frankly, left me astonished. This is an incredibly serious breach of our seconds policies and an enormous betrayal of trust.

This type of behaviour is not and never will be welcome in Aetolia or any other IRE game.

Penned by my hand on Quensday, the 5th of Haernos, in the year 501 MA.
IazamatFyrrenEliadonIesidNipsyAeryxTetchtaTeaniEakuSibattiAkriosSryaenValorieBenedictoLegynSessizlikLenorielZaila
This discussion has been closed.