Announce post #3346: April in Aetolia!

4/1/2022 at 0:00
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
April in Aetolia!

Hi folks!

March is over and we're a quarter of the way through 2022 already! As we enter April, we say goodbye to the articart and instead we have a salvage sale, a lesson sale, and mid-month auctions!

Every 100 credits purchased from the website will come with a piece of antiquated salvage, which is typically valued at 200 credits. These pieces may be traded to other players and used without bearing your mark, EXCEPT for purchasing the Antiquated Artifacts themselves. Once you obtain the first level, you can use any salvage you like to upgrade it.

HELP ANTIQUATED ARTIFACTS will be of interest to those who aren't familiar with how salvage works, as well as HELP ANTIQUATED [RING/GOGGLES/GAUNTLET/CROP] for a specific breakdown of what each item does.

Next up is a lesson sale! For the month of April, lessons can be purchased directly from the website and, following a review of the lesson promo, prices for lessons have been significantly reduced at all levels, and the 10% bonus for Iron Elite members is still in effect! With Bards on the horizon, Gaming updated, and mirror classes still to come, this is a great chance to obtain lessons at a much lower cost.

Finally, as promised back in November, I plan to hold two rounds of auctions each year. Our first set for 2022 will open towards the middle of the month and will feature items for gold, credits, and iron coins. I'll have more information on these as we get nearer to the time.

As an additional note, we've decided not to do April Fools this year as we've been so busy for the past few weeks, and with the game as a whole still enjoying the event aftermath, we didn't want to ruin the atmosphere and tension with something goofy. Instead, you can use the command APRILFOOLS to receive a one-off prize of 15 bound credits. This will be available until April 4th!

As always, credits, lessons, and memberships can be found by visiting the Aetolia website at www.aetolia.com/credits.

Enjoy!

Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 15th of Lanosian, in the year 501 MA.
LegynNipsyWjoltyrValorie

Comments

• All aboard the hype barge!

Because I hate trains. But seriously, stoked for the auctions and salvage. Thank you, Ictinus!
  • Every 100 credits purchased from the website will come with a piece of antiquated salvage, which is typically valued at 200 credits.

*screams in freemarket*
    TetchtaIesid