Explorer's Atlas

edited March 2022 in Scripts
Disclaimer: You will be spammed to hell if you don't have the atlas artifact power.

Hi! Me again.

In my procrastination of combat coding, I got inspired by stuff that @Czcienn and @Lin posted, and decided to make my own atlas... script... thing (AP 25 - woo 150cr just to do this).

Should be plug and play. Will immediately install the moment you survey, or you can do 'atlas refresh' to install it.
'atlas show' will display something like this.
'atlas clean' will remove unstable areas, and combine them into the non-unstable one if it's a higher percentage.
The '0' is days since the area was last surveyed. It caps out at 9.

Automatically saves/loads when you install.
Automatically surveys in areas you have yet to track. Will also automatically survey if it's been at least a week since you last surveyed the area (and were last tracked at less than 95% explored in the area).

Download here!

PS. DO NOT use the script if you don't have the atlas artifact power.

Enjoy!
LinDamonicusLenorielAloli

Comments

• edited March 2022
    An error for Sunder users! Navigate to: Sunder > Core > Sunder NDB > Custom Colour Table
    replace the contents of the script with this: https://pastebin.com/2XT8DbNb

Restart mudlet.

PS: @Iesid pls remove the color_table override from Sunder. Or at least update it to the above instead D:
    Lenoriel
  • Small update (same download link)

You can now use 'atlas clean' to combine unstable (lesser) areas into the normal area. This'll prevent the unstable areas showing when you do atlas show ... Going forward, it'll now check if the non-unstable area exists first before surveying in the area. It'll also properly clean the area name first, before adding it to the atlas.

Longer area names will be displayed at the end as well on their own line, to prevent awkward display issues with certain areas.
  • edited March 2022

It shows me nothing :(
  • Fixed, nevermind
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I love this and the idea behind it. Thank you! 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran