Announce post #3333: March in Aetolia!

3/1/2022 at 0:01
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
March in Aetolia!

Hi everyone!

March has arrived already and though the Year 500 celebrations have come to a close (I hope everyone had a good time with the games and the barge!), events continue with the arrival of Yanai, the Evergiving Earth.

For now we're saying goodbye to cryptic chests and to arrows and in their place we have two options for you this month.

Firstly, the Artifact Cart is returning to the Aetolia website. All artifacts purchased from the cart have a 30% discount applied; this stacks with Iron Elite for a total discount of 40%!

In addition to the large discounts, there are a number of exclusives available only through the artifact cart, including:

- Chocolates (including the rarely available types)
- House deeds (with correct pricing, these come with FIVE rooms in total)
- Fireworks
- Upgrade tokens
- Several other artifacts

Silver chalices can also be found under the 'artifact packages' section of the website, with an option for one chalice or a pack of five at comparable discounts to the cart.

Secondly, all credit purchases from the Aetolia website will be 30% cheaper throughout March. I've decided to pair this with the artifact cart this month (and likely in subsequent months when the cart is active) to allow for upgrading without the need to buy tons of individual tokens.

This 30% reduction will still give 10% more credits for Iron Elite members.

We have another busy month planned, and I hope everyone enjoys what's in store as much as we are enjoying putting it together!

As always, the cart and credits can be found on the Aetolia website at www.aetolia.com/credits.

Enjoy!

Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 4th of Severin, in the year 501 MA.

Comments

• Any chance at more limited artifacts in the Limited section? Lookin' at you, Celestine Bracers of Devestation Level 4! 
  • Vitality torc....