Announce post #3313: Party Barge & Daily Quest Rewards

1/25/2022 at 0:30
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
Party Barge & Daily Quest Rewards

Hi folks!

For those who missed it, Lord Sammonward's party barge is now moored in the Pachacacha at v1044. On board you'll find a variety of games to play, food and drink to sample, new crafting ingredients, triptycha discs, minipets, mounts, and a host of other trinkets for sale. The barge will be available until the end of the in game Year 500, so plenty of time to win tickets and get all the prizes!

In addition to that, we had planned for this to happen at the end of the month, but as of now, if you've completed Windchaser's daily quest at least 20 times you will be able to hand over your finished checklist to receive a reward: an historical tapestry. Hanging this tapestry up in a house, haven, or building will allow you to utilise the TIMELINE command to review the timeline of Aetolian history without needing to be in the Grand Library! See HELP TIMELINE if you're not familiar with how it works!

Enjoy!

Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 19th of Chakros, in the year 500 MA.
ValorieNeoma

Comments

• Doing Windchaser's quest was fun. Same as the commemorative tome of Aetolia, these are by far the most enjoyable for me. Now that the event is over I am curious as to whom the 25 denizens were. I listed the twenty I found and maybe someone can add the five I did not get, thanks.

Rikt a wizened grook Tasur'ke
    Paakth the ophidian emperor Ophidian empire
    Igrar captain of the gral Konar
    Helga the medicine woman Attica
    Dagun the last spear of yuzurai Yuzurai
    Nekaum a wiry kelki enchanter Mournhold
    Ives an elder of kald Kald
    Father Garron the priest Arurer Haven
    The grand inquisitor Serkhat Djeir
    Master Atokhases Arget Massia
    Adiria the grook soothsayer Torston
    Chef Trunga'angore Skythrone