God Descriptions.

So I asked in the Short Questions thread a while ago if people had descriptions of several deities. I'm still in need of these and I felt it would perhaps stand a better chance of people responding if I made it a bit more visible.

So, if you have the descriptions for Chakrasul, Maghak and Severn, I would greatly appreciate it. And hey, if you're a god and can see this stuff anyway, maybe you'll be kind enough to post!

As a final note, while I don't have a specific need for the other Gods descs, I'd still love to see them if anyone has them.

Comments

• MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    edited April 2013
    Severn
    He is an Immortal and always seems to tower over any who are present. The bulk of His imposing, bovine form is
    equipped with an abundance of thick, corded muscle, attesting to His immortal strength. Savagely
    long, a glossy black horn sits on either side of His head, protruding from the spot where His ears
    would sit if He had any. Two rows of razor-sharp teeth fill His bestial maw, their immaculate white
    contrasting sharply with the caramel tuft of fur that descends from His chin. Similar coloured fur
    adorns the God's back, like a mane, starting at the base of His neck and ending a short distance
    above His waist. Pupilless, yellow eyes gleam piercingly, like a lantern in fog, from within the
    dark brume that enshrouds the Manipulator. Shadowy tendrils snake out in all directions from His
    black iron hooves, responding to even the faintest motion or movement. His right arm is
    conspicuously absent, truncating in a fleshy stump.

Maghak
    He is an Immortal of vast stature, standing seven feet tall and measuring at least three across the
    shoulders, with swarthy, scarred skin and sunken eyes. Trollish blood is clearly written in the long
    lines of His face and form, mingled with the unearthly power of the Divine that shines in His yellow,
     slit-pupiled eyes and causes the air around Him to ebb and flow chaotically. His heavy, long-
    fingered hands are rough and calloused, His nails sharp and hoary, and a long braid of coarse, black
    hair dangles from the rear of His skull. A multitude of scars crease the gaunt lines of His face,
    bisecting His left eye and curling the corner of His mouth. Should He smile or grimace, His lips
    pull back over slablike teeth, revealing that His lower canines are large and wickedly sharp.

Chakrasul
    She is an Immortal, towering and magnificent, Her slender, angular form complemented by pure white skin as hard
    and cold as granite. A kind of emaciation defines Her, each link of Her spine standing out from Her
    flesh and between Her sharp shoulder blades, and the angles of Her rib cage jut out, defying the
    taut surface of Her unblemished skin. Her face is angular and sharp, defined by high cheekbones, an
    elegant, narrow nose, and two faceted eyes, utterly emerald in hue, lacking pupil or sclera. Thin,
    brown-tinted lips overlay Her teeth, concealing a double row of ebon, razor-sharp teeth. Her visage
    is completed by a long wave of curly hair, tangled around Her to conceal Her in Her nudity.

I can't get you clothing without a bit of a wait, but if you'd like specific other God descriptions, let me know.
    LinFenrirAarde
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Severn always reminded me of an old pagan deity. And I never realized how neat Chaks looked.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    A rather drastic change from the little-girl-in-pigtails look she had. I'm not sure either descs are really appropriate for the Goddess of Lust x_x
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Chak's kind of reminds me of Omei's desc with the rib cage bit, teeth, and not wearing any clothes.
    EmelleNola
  • I thought Seven changed to look human-Ish? Was there another small event where he went back to being a minotaur?
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited April 2013
    Maghak wears a pin-striped suit and it's awesome. He reminds me of the deevils from my favorite book series, the tongue-in-cheek fantasy Myth books by Robert Asprin: "If you think you've gotten a good deal from a Deveel, first count your fingers, then your limbs, then your relatives." 
    Aarde
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    @Rho: I thought they just decided to blank that moment out from existence and pretend it never happened?

ArekaLin
    That was... not a great time for Severn.
  • Wow, thanks Maghak! That's brilliant.
    We have a Chakrasul?
  • Rho said:
    I thought Seven changed to look human-Ish? Was there another small event where he went back to being a minotaur?
    It was Artifice.
    Emelle
  • Does Severn have hooves and digitigrade legs or human legs/feet? Anyone know?
  • RhoRho
    edited April 2013
    I know there were problems with how it turned out and he had to make changes to alter how it went, but to just..ignore it - Harsh. Must be put in the pile with cross dressing Sev.
  • edited April 2013

All jokes aside, I'm -pretty- sure there was an actual event, or at least a RP arc with his ordermembers, to fix it.

Cross-dressing Severn TOTALLY happened IC, though. NEVER FORGET.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

DharRhoMoireanHaern
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Rivas said:

Cross-dressing Severn TOTALLY happened IC, though. NEVER FORGET.

NEVER FORGET
  • How could it be forgotten? It was glorious.
  • MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    Cross-dressing Severn is official canon. We're thinking of having a bas relief done up based on it.
    Perhaps a statue, in a tragically popular location in Spinesreach. Or, barring a city, put it on Illidan's head.
  • New bardic/artisanal theme: cross-dressing Severn.

Orisae
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    http://untrapped.the-comic.org/comics/11

Also, Maghak's sweet getup:
    a slate-grey pinstripe waistcoat
    pressed slate-grey pinstripe trousers
    a crisp white long-sleeved shirt
    a long-tailed pinstripe coat
    a slate-grey pinstripe hat
    a pair of gleaming wingtip shoes

• Eleanor said:
    http://untrapped.the-comic.org/comics/11

Also, Maghak's sweet getup:
    a slate-grey pinstripe waistcoat
    pressed slate-grey pinstripe trousers
    a crisp white long-sleeved shirt
    a long-tailed pinstripe coat
    a slate-grey pinstripe hat
    a pair of gleaming wingtip shoes

OH GOD, Maghak is the creepy MR Deeds guy from Boardwalk.

Also, I laughed so hard at the untrapped error thing I just woke my roommates back up

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Oh and I found this, which legit exists in the game somewhere.
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

AldricEzalorMoireanMeskhenetFenrirArbreIsto
  • Can we get the description of Razmael, the Synthesist? 
  • He is an Immortal and is slightly shifting in shape and size. His form appears 
    to shrink and expand to the optimal configuration for the particular action He 
    is doing at any one time. His hair is roughly shoulder-length and slightly 
    unkempt, as if He does not particularly care about it, though it appears clean 
    as its dark, almost black, surface shines in available light. A dusting of 
    stubble spreads across His jaw and cheeks, again giving Him a slightly 
    distracted and bedraggled appearance, though this is quickly dispelled by His 
    piercing, azure eyes. A vague rippling manifests around Him, reality seemingly 
    fluctuating and flowing in a more malleable way in His presence, however He 
    appears either unaware or uncaring of this as He pays it no heed. Dark green 
    warpaint has been painted upon His face. HE LOOKS LIKE A HUGE NERD. He is wearing:
    a Heart of Darkness ring
    a Celestine enhancing flowing cloak of energy
    a pair of worn multi-pocketed trousers
    a shirt of shifting probability
    a heavy robe of deer leather and coyote fur
    Ayastia
  • ...it's entirely possible that last sentence is actually in there, too.

IosyneMoireanHaydynArbreZunLin
    I just realized that Razmael looks kind of like a godly version of Roland from The Dark Tower.
    Meskhenet
  • I prefer the innocent-looking child-version of Chakrasul. She is meant to look sweet, innocent, beautiful and intoxicating all at once. You are meant to lower your guard in Her presence, so that you are more susceptible to Her whisperings.
    You murmur to Niuri, "By the way, I love the maid outfit."
    Niuri, the Ultraist says, "Severn does like it on Me too, I have heard."
    Niuri, the Ultraist says, "Best keep it before anyone else sees it!"
    Niuri removes a maid outfit.
  • dont suppose anyone has a description of Khepri before the "accident"? >>
    I don't, sadly, but are you wanting kitty Khepri, kinda-canon Khepri, or crazy Omeiian Godbeast Khepri?