Exclusive figurine art

This is both a commission recon and pitch!
I dabble a little in figurine making and was curious to see if there is any interest for character figurines. These are made of alabaster plaster and polymer clay. The base figurine is roughly 240g (8.5oz) and 11cm (4.3").
Since I am but a happy amateur, smaller details such as jewelry can be difficult to add. The piece will come with a front and side view sketch, where we can discuss what the end product will look like. After that, the figure will be made, hardened and painted. Once finished, I will package it and let you know the price for shipping. I will also ask $10 extra for wings, since they usually mean a hefty addition of material.
I will begin with a limited edition, 5 figurines and I will ask $50 per piece, plus shipping. I will ask for the $50 in advance and the shipping cost once it's time to be shipped. Since they are quite heavy, shipping outside of the EU would be at most $44 (that's the price for a 1kg (2.2lbs) parcel), though the specific amount will be announced once the figurine is finished. It could be more, it could be less, I honestly don't know until the figurine is ready. I understand this is a hefty price, but with material and time, I believe it to be a fair price. I also want you to consider this price before asking for a figurine. If you don't want to pay the shipping, don't buy the figurine.
If you are interested, let me know below and I will get back to you. It's first come, first serve, though I do reserve the right to deny, should the character be too complicated for my skills. This is both for my own sake, and for yours. I don't want you wasting money on a product that might not be 100% satisfactory.

Here are a few pictures to show the process:

Sketch:

This is the sketch I made for Ayastia's figurine, which will be sent to her once I have the money for it!

Hardened, unpainted:

This is a figurine I have made for a friend of his company mascot, a hammerhead shark.

Finished product:

Ayastia's finished figurine.

SaidennAeryxTeaniXaspherXeniaAyastia

Comments

• Just wanna post some of her fantastic art. Because seriously... hire her.

Valorie