Aetolian Lore & Histories

Hi all, I'm brand new on the scene to Aetolia and looking to get into the swing of things. I went to the website to read up on the general histories and lore, and it sadly appears a lot of those links are currently broken. In the meantime, are there other places I can go to brush up on all things Aetolia mythos/history/lore etc? In-game and OOC suggestions are both very welcome!

Comments

• Hi welcome to Aetolia. I'd suggest the grand library, your city library and I believe you can read up on events on the news board to do a bit of research. And of course you can try approaching someone wise looking and seeing if they have any insight. Not me though I'm pretty new here myself.
    Aspasia
  • Thank you, @Daine! Glad to hear they're available in-game. I'll do just that, thank you. :)
  • HELP TIMELINE is a worthy read, as well, and exists within the Grand Library. Events boards are great, but if you want something specific, you can also SEARCHNEWS . So say SEARCHNEWS EVENTS JOX will bring up every post that contains that word.

Also, just saying - you're an Archivist. Our library is massive, and we're the biggest nerds. You have plenty of living resources to bother about history, culture, etcetera, too.
    AspasiaTeani
  • Oh gosh, HELP TIMELINE is incredible! Thank you so much for pointing me to it, @Saidenn, and for all your help thus far!

(The biggest nerds? Excellent, I knew I picked the right guild.)
    Saidenn