Guiseppe

I just figured I'd drop a self-affirmation post here as my first post. I'm open to critiques on his style, designs, and general personality and interactions.

Comments

• What little interaction Aya has had with him has been wonderful. A friendly face in what essentially boils down to a crowd of strangers. Thank you for playing such a wonderful character. 
    Guiseppe
  • What a grade A

D O R K

Sry likes Guiseppe. They get along well. They're like two edgy little peas in a little edgy pod, but being at opposite ends of the spectrum with Guiseppe being a dweeby little edgy dork and Sry being a grouchy little edgy dork. Two wonderful little dorks doing Daddy Dhar's dorky little work. We don't RP as much as I'd like, but one of these days I'd definitely like to fix that!

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    MoxieGuiseppeKaiara
  • The only way Guiseppe could be more gross is if he was an Arqueshi or Nazetu.

Now that you're wondering if I'm joking or not, Xavin likes Guiseppe. They get along well and he's a smart cookie. I feel like he fits in really well to the weird little family we have in the Ascendril, though I do think we need to interact more!

Guiseppe