Announce post #3169: March 2021

3/1/2021 at 0:21
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
March 2021

March is the golden month, so it's time for the return of pots of gold! Feb/Mar is my favorite set because I get to do this ;)

We'll be selling pots of gold on the website (as always, not literally gold coins.) Each pot has a wide variety of prizes and is priced similarly to cryptic chests. For those who don't know, these pots of gold are intentionally incredibly variable. Where normally I do my best to bring things in to a middle range of variance, I've let these be as swingy as they can be. While their average is targetted at sale prices (14 credits), they give anything from 5cr to 500cr. They're like chests without my years of careful statistical curation.

We'll also have a milestone mission this month! Finding the end of a rainbow will give you a bronze milestone. You must be logged in 60 minutes before a rainbow will pop up for you. Once it appears, you may SEARCH FOR RAINBOW every 10 seconds to get a clue as to how close you are. There will also be a once daily prize to spend that milestone on. It has chocolates or other odd things inside, including pieces to a relic minipet. And now it also has a slight chance for a pot of gold!

Pot of Gold Prizes:
-------------------
crystal of elusion
5 to 100 credits
15 Iron coins
vialboxes (2-5 artifact vials)
XP Chalice
Bags of chocolates
25cr Discount voucher
ambience token
Compendium Pages
Upgrade token
Pet token
House deed
token of passage
hunting boon token
Minipet - A golden arm
Random 100-500 cost artifact
shapeshifter pelt/scroll
Relics - Shield Tattoos, including March only: Gold

-T

PS: More golden things incoming! Feel free to send me gold stuff from older promos you'd like to see!

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 15th of Niuran, in the year 493 MA.
Rijetta