Lesson on Cleansing and Damariel Visit

This isn't a terribly long log, but it was a lot of fun! Thanks to @Damariel @Meriana @Naia and @Kaiara for taking part!

Rihrin:
She is a powerful Yeleni duamvi of Human heritage and stands at six feet in height. Atop the crown
of her head is short-cut, layered white hair that is thin and very straight, wisps of the bangs of
it falling over her brows and eyes. There are thinner wisps here and there on the sides of her head,
some even reaching down to her shoulders. Thin eyebrows rest just above a pair of oval, purplish-
grey hued eyes that glimmer with a faint fiery crimson in their outermost edges. These eyes rest on
either side of a thin, narrow nose that is tipped with a small bump - resting just above a pair of
fairly thin lips. The shape of her entire face is oval, ending with a gentle curve at the chin. Her
complexion is clean of any marrs and skin tone is as pale as white snow, even in the areas that
might have been exposed to the sun. Tethered just below her head is a thin neck, running into narrow
shoulders that carry reasonably muscular arms from either side of them. Her collarbone is easily
visible, just above her minimally sized chest that stands out only a few inches from her abdomen
below them. Her hips are not too wide, roughly as wide as her shoulder frame, with just enough
muscle upon her limbs to give them shape.

(branded into her right wrist) : a flickering elemental brand
(tied to fit along the torso) : a rough-woven, white outer robe

You have emoted: Rihrin exhales slowly, glancing towards the brazier thoughtfully, "Hopefully a few
more will come along. If not, you'll get a very intimate training on this lesson."

(Enorian): You say, "As a reminder, here in a bit, I'll be teaching on the Lord's cleansing ritual
at coordinates 60606. However, it is one of me becoming bare of clothing for it, so be advised
before you attend."

You have emoted: Rihrin exhales slowly as she glances towards Meriana, offering a faint smile,
"Might indeed be us, but I think that's fine. At least you can learn, and try it for yourself if you
decide to."

Meriana listens to her guardian angel. "s jest us," she tells you.

(Enorian): You say, "Will there be anyone else for the demonstration?"

You shrug helplessly.

Brazier overlooking the breakwater.
The sun shines down warmly from the cloudless sky, standing at the apex of its arc through the
heavens. A clay bowl sits beside the brazier, filled with a fine dust. Its pure waters glimmering, a
basin has been dug into the tapering ledge. A brazier of blackened iron stands here, inert. The
ethereal form of a guardian angel hangs in midair, cloaked by a pale shimmer. Meriana is here. She
wields an iron mace in her left hand.
You see exits leading southwest and northwest.

You have emoted: "Looks like it'll be the two of us." Rihrin says as she offers Meriana a fond
smile, "Have you read the holy book yet at all? Or have a copy?"

Meriana ponders the question and smiles at you, "I read bout 'alf of it. I read bout th'laws."

You open a personal journal to page 13 and begin reading.

The Holy Kuykibu, Page 13, by Sister Aloli Gallant.
____
/\__/\ Cleansing
/_/ \_\ ==========
\ \__/ /
\/__\/ Lord Damariel has given us a way to cleanse ourselves for wrong
/\__/\ doings against ourselves and Him or faltering from His path,
/_/ \_\ as well as ways to cleanse inanimate objects. He explains:
\ \__/ /
\/__\/ Cleansing of the self and other beings shall occur by all the
/\__/\ elements:
/_/ \_\
\ \__/ / I. Anoint yourself with earth made pure of the Earthen Lord, for it
\/__\/ is without Shadow and will carry the taint of Darkness from your
/\__/\ lungs and blood.
/_/ \_\
\ \__/ / II. Breathe in air made pure of the Sovereign, for it is without
\/__\/ Shadow and will carry the taint of Darkness from your lungs and
/\__/\ blood.
/_/ \_\
\ \__/ / III. Suffer by water, the source of life, for this will cleanse and
\/__\/ heal you away from the air and carry away all impurities.
/\__/\
/_/ \_\ IV. Suffer by fire as once Idar suffered, for this will strengthen
\ \__/ / your resolve and render you less vulnerable to weakness.
\/__\/
/\__/\ V. Know that if you do not cleanse yourself and correct your
/_/ \_\ wrongdoing, it shall fall upon Me to do so for you.
\ \__/ /
\/__\/ VI. Therefore, once your cleansing is done, make your apologies and
/\__/\ state your resolutions to Me, so that your transgression will not be
/_/ \_\ repeated.
\ \__/ /
\/__\/ VII. If other reparations may be made, it is your duty, under the
/\__/\ tenet of Actualization, to perform them.
/_/ \_\
\ \__/ / These words are our contract, and you will serve Me by obeying them.
\/__\/
/\__/\ Cleansing II
/_/ \_\ ============
\ \__/ /
\/__\/ Cleansing of all things inanimate and other shall occur by water and
/\__/\ fire:
/_/ \_\
\ \__/ / I. By water, so that impurity is washed away,
\/__\/
/\__/\ II. Or by fire, so that impurity is burned away.
/_/ \_\
\ \__/ / III. The water of the Maelstrom and the fire of Aiyr Vahaitnari, and
\/__\/ that which is of Them, shall be valid for these purposes.
/\__/\
/_/ \_\ These words are our contract, and you will serve Me by obeying them.
\ \__/ /
\/__\/ Commentary:
/\__/\
/_/ \_\ The ritual can be performed at the Brazier overlooking the
\ \__/ / breakwater, in Barre Arevat (v60606). You will need a stick of
\/__\/ incense to bring with you. Place it in the brazier, and light the
/\__/\ brazier. The first step to the ritual will be to SMEAR yourself
/_/ \_\ with the dust from the bowl. The rest of what is require will come to
\ \ / / you.
\/ \/

Meriana says, "I do nae 'ave a copy."

You have emoted: "Alright, then let's just explain this at a decent level. It is on page thirteen of
the holy work." Rihrin says as she comes to walk towards the brazier and pulls out a small bit of
incense from her robe, "The cleansing ritual is one to cleanse ourselves of wrong doings against
ourselves, Him, or others. It allows us to be purified, and can really lift us in so many ways." She
goes to put the incense into the brazier, even as she further explains, "We will anoint ourselves of
pure Earth, to carry off the taint of Darkness from our lungs and blood. Breathe of the pure air,
for the same."

You say, "We'll get you a copy after, for certain."

Meriana smiles and nods as she watches you with rapt attention.

You have emoted: Turning to face Meriana, Rihrin smiles again and continues to explain, "We suffer
of water, the source of life, to heal and carry away impurities. Fire to strengthen our resolve."

You say, "This ritual is something we also have those of undeath do, as His, to cleanse them before
they are worthy of being cleaned of that taint of undeath. So, it holds many purposes, besides just
being symbolic in some ways."

You say, "Any questions about any of that before I disrobe and show the actual ritual itself?"

Meriana shakes her head. "I read about it when I found th'library. That is a real treasure. I will
ask 'em as I get 'em," says.

You have emoted: "Understood." Rihrin says simply as she reaches to the cords of her robes and lets
it fall to her feet. Then, she approaches the brazier and works towards the task at hand.

You remove a rough-woven, white outer robe.

You put an orange, mango-scented incense cone into a brazier of blackened iron.

You use a soot-blackened tinderbox to light a fire in a brazier of blackened iron, and the coals
come to life, casting brilliance across the area.

An orange, mango-scented incense cone begins to burn away, smoke rising into the air.

Lovely and sweet, wisps of light grey smoke drift endlessly from the burning tip of incense,
aromatizing the air with the tropical, floral tang of fresh mango. The odor travels from a burning
brazier of blackened iron throughout the nearby area, finding even the furthest corners.

You stoop down and gather a handful of dust from a clay bowl full of dust, smearing it across
yourself.
[HINT]: With the incense burning, you will need to IMMERSE SELF IN BASIN to continue the cleansing
rite.

You step carefully into a basin of water dug into the stone, the surface rippling around your legs.

You bend your form beneath the waters, fully immersing yourself in a basin of water dug into the
stone.

You rise again, the liquid streaming from your frame back into a basin of water dug into the stone.

You climb out of a basin of water dug into the stone, standing once more upon the ground.
[HINT]: You have been washed clean. Go IMMERSE HAND IN BRAZIER to complete the cleansing rite.

You hold your hand over a burning brazier of blackened iron, and then lower it onto the flame.

Seconds pass like hours as you feel the flame leap and sting at your hand, fighting for life.

A brazier of blackened iron flickers out, the embers dying one by one.

You lift your hand from a brazier of blackened iron, smoke curling through your fingers.
[HINT]: The cleansing rites are completed.
Experience Gained: 508 (Quest) [total: 2588167]

You have emoted: Rihrin steps over to her robes and picks them up, going to return them to her body
and tieing the robe back closed, "Would you like to also perform this now? Or any questions?"

Meriana walks forward to perform the ritual. She removes her robes and approaches the clay bowl full
of dust.

You give an orange, mango-scented incense cone to Meriana.

Meriana puts an orange, mango-scented incense cone into a brazier of blackened iron.

You say, "Put this inside of the brazier. Do you have something to light a fire? Because you'll need
to light the brazier."

Meriana uses a soot-blackened tinderbox to light a fire in a brazier of blackened iron, and the
coals come to life, casting brilliance across the area.

An orange, mango-scented incense cone begins to burn away, smoke rising into the air.

Lovely and sweet, wisps of light grey smoke drift endlessly from the burning tip of incense,
aromatizing the air with the tropical, floral tang of fresh mango. The odor travels from a burning
brazier of blackened iron throughout the nearby area, finding even the furthest corners.

Meriana removes flowing robes of the rising sun.

Meriana stoops down and gathers a handful of dust from a clay bowl full of dust, smearing it across
herself.

Meriana steps carefully into a basin of water dug into the stone, the surface rippling around her
legs.

Meriana bends her form beneath the waters, fully immersing herself in a basin of water dug into the
stone.

Meriana rises again, the liquid streaming from her frame back into a basin of water dug into the
stone.

Meriana climbs out of a basin of water dug into the stone, standing once more upon the ground.

Meriana holds her hand over a burning brazier of blackened iron, and then lowers it onto the flame.

The flame leaps and stings at Meriana's hand, fighting for life.

A brazier of blackened iron flickers out, the embers dying one by one.

Meriana lifts her hand from a brazier of blackened iron, smoke curling through her fingers.

Smiling warmly, you say, "How do you feel, sister?"

(Enorian): You say, "Meriana and I have both been through the cleansing and are lingering, should
anyone else be interested in it."

Meriana slowly blinks and looks down at her hands. "Refreshed, renewed," she answers you as she
tries to analyse her feelings. "It...is different an yet...I do nae know 'ow t'describe it." She
puts her clothing back on and asks, "Ken anyone perform th'ritual? Will any incense work?"

Meriana puts on a sleeveless and skin-tight black undershirt.

Meriana puts on flowing robes of the rising sun.

You have emoted: "Any incense will work, and yes. Anyone can do it." Rihrin says warmly, smiling
with a bit of brightness in her features, "I would love to see more people embrace it, even if they
do not follow Him. It could help us all so much."

Meriana smiles. "I think a lot of it is bein willin t'do somethin different, ye ken? Jest think bout
more'n yer wants and desires. Think bout more than fer pleasure things an think bout others."

You nod your head at Meriana.

You say, "That's been the whole foundation of this event, as long as it has been. To show people
that they can think of others, and the world at large, not just themselves. Show that we are not all
just zealots, but also kind people who wish the best for them. For them to be truly free."

Glancing about, you say, "And one day, with the Lord's work at hand, we will need no more law. We
will be truly free of all shackles."

(Enorian): Naia says, "Sorry I missed the event! I hope it was fun!"

(Enorian): You say, "Ah, the visitation is still to happen. This was just to demonstrate His
cleansing ritual, and allow others to cleanse if they wanted."

(Enorian): Naia says, "Ahh good, I'm glad I didn't miss it all."

Naia enters from the northwest, riding a scarred, pale warhorse.

You smile at Naia.

Naia gives Meriana a tight hug.

Naia smiles at you.

You say, "Hello other sister."

Meriana quietly nods at you. "I pray fer that day, big sister. I really do. It surprised people in
Spinesreach that someone from the south would jest come, not preach, and help 'em have fun. Life is
bout livin. That is what makes us different from th'undead and what brings us out, I think. We ain't
afraid o'dyin cause we live each day th'best we can. Or we should at least, ye ken?" She turns to
Naia and bearhugs Naia. "TWIN!"

Naia says, "Hi!"

You nod your head at Meriana.

You have emoted: "Did you want to get naked and cleanse?" Rihrin asks Naia with a warm smile.

You have emoted: "Well, it's if you want to, dear." Rihrin says as she glances towards the brazier,
"You'd be needing to do it if you want to cleanse of wrongdoings or to clear yourself. It's not
required for seeing Him, and it may be good to read of it first before you do it."

You smile and say, "You sadly missed the lesson a bit ago."

Naia says, "I think I'll pass on it for now, I would like to read on it first."

Naia's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

You nod your head at Naia.

Naia says, "I haven't read much on Lord Damariel and his teachings, I mostly focused on Lady Ethne
as I'm in her congregation."

(Priesthood): You say, "Father. We've had Meriana cleanse, and myself, successfully. If You are
prepared, let me know where You'd like us to let the city know to congregate if they wish to meet
You. I think we may end up missing some that took part in the fetters, though."

You say, "You two, follow along. Let us get you both a copy of the works, in case you wish to read
them in your leisure."

Naia begins to follow you.

Damariel says, "Does it need to be in the city proper?"

You have emoted: Looking a bit alarmed, but pleased, Rihrin smiles and shakes her head, "It can be
where You like, Lord. We were all just speaking here after the cleansing."

Brazier overlooking the breakwater.
The sun sinks toward the cloudless horizon, shining out radiant and fiery from the western skies. A
clay bowl sits beside the brazier, filled with a fine dust. Its pure waters glimmering, a basin has
been dug into the tapering ledge. A brazier of blackened iron stands here, inert. There are 2
guardian angels here. Meriana is here. She wields an iron mace in her left hand. Naia is here. She
is riding on a scarred, pale warhorse. She wields an iron mace in her left hand and a buckler in her
right. Damariel, the Unbound is here, His frame casting no shadow in the light.
You see exits leading southwest and northwest.

Damariel stands near the ledge, looking out over the breakwater. "I think here is acceptable, as it
is My temple. How did you find the cleansing?" The question is not directed at anyone specifically,
rather them all.

You have emoted: "I enjoy it every time, Father." Rihrin says easily as she casts a full glances
towards Damariel, "Especially after all my healing of others lately, I feel restored." Then, she
glances towards Meriana, "Meriana here, my sister, has gone through it for her first time. She was
diligent on her fetter tasks, too."

You smile and say, "Naia here performed many of her own as well."

(Enorian): You say, "If anyone would like to take part in the visitation with Lord Damariel, come to
coordinates 60606 in His Temple. You do not have had to take part in the fetters, though you could
offer your deeds to Him directly if you like."

I did not go through the cleansing yet, I wished to read up on it first, Naia says with a quiet
smile.

Damariel says, "Nothing should be done without knowing what it is first."

Naia nods her head in agreement.

You nod your head at Damariel.

You say, "I gave a lesson on it beforehand, but Naia was taking a bit of a nap."

You smile at Naia.

You say, "We'll do something on it later, I'm sure."

You say to Damariel, "Meriana might have also dozed off just a bit, possibly. She does this on her
feet often."

Laughing, you say, "I think all of us sisters do."

Naia giggles happily.

Damariel smiles and says, "I can get distracted Myself."

You have emoted: "It's an easy thing to do." Rihrin says as she notices something and does just
that, though is quick to snap her attention back to the crowd. There's a flush in her cheeks, but
she awkwardly laughs it off.

(Enorian): You say, "No one else for the audience?"

(Priesthood): You say, "I did outline all of the participants in project numbered 1182, should You
wish to review them."

(Priesthood): You say, "I think Meriana may end up becoming part of the Laity soon, but she wants to
speak with Isia. She had been seeking Your Brother."

Naia says, "Seems the whole city is taking a nap."

Naia snickers under her breath.

You have emoted: Rihrin furrows her brow a little, letting out a faint sigh as she glances towards
Damariel, "I hope this does not disappoint You, but aye. Seems many are not coming along as I had
hoped."

Damariel turns, so He can face the three women. "How could I be disappointed when these two
participated so much? The fetters are not easy things to adhere to, so the effort in doing so is
something I hope was gained from."

You have emoted: Rihrin looks a little relieved, the smile starting to return to her features, "They
really did make such great strides. Pieri, too. And Kaiara."

You say, "Isia only late joined, but I appreciate her doing so."

Absolutely, Lord Damariel, Naia says with a quick smile. "I was not as diligent as my twin Meriana,
but I did my best."

Meriana smiles at Damariel and kneels in respect.

You smile at Naia.

You say, "My sisters are such good-hearted lasses. I'm lucky to have them."

Naia says, "Aww, we're lucky to have you too, big sister."

Meriana says, "Aye."

You beam broadly.

Meriana says to Damariel, "You have a real treasure in her, Lord. She is hard workin an purer than
any diamond e'er cut or gold found."

You have emoted: Rihrin's cheeks darken a little as she casts Meriana a glance, "Come now, sister.
No need to embarrass me infront of Father."

Naia covers her mouth with her hand to hide a grin, but fails to hide the amused twinkle in her
eyes.

Naia says, "But it isn't embarrassment if it's the truth, right?"

The corners of Naia's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Meriana says solemnly, "Is nae lyin a sin? I ain't lyin. Now, if I said I was well behaved I would
be lyin but...well..." she blushes softly. Her emerald gaze looks up to Damariel, "I did what I felt
I 'ad to do. Your teachings are...well..." she spreads her hands outwards. "I 'ate bein th'shy one
fer once, but if You do nae mind, ken I...um...ask...a question?"

You have emoted: Rihrin casts a glance between her sisters and just smiles, though her cheeks remain
crimson. Gradually, her gaze settles back on Damariel, "I'll admit, she's been dying to speak with
You."

Meriana blushes and whispers to you, "I am quite alive, big sister. Dyin was th'other week. I swear,
m'mace forgot what it was supposed t'do an my coordination was worse'n a drunken dwarf tryin t'ride
an elk calf."

You say, "Alive is good, honestly. We need more of that in the city."

You have emoted: Rihrin casts a glances from the corner of her eye towards the southwesterly
direction, "So many nappers."

Damariel says to Meriana, "Please do."

You beam broadly at Damariel.

Twin, she didn't mean you were literally dying, Naia says with a delicate giggle.

"Yay!" Meriana exclaims enthusiastically.

You smile and say to Naia, "I need to remember she likes to take things literally sometimes, don't
I?"

Naia just rolls her eyes and grins.

Meriana brings her hands together as she stands with Naia and you. "Lord, what is Your ideal image
of paradise? I 'ave read bout 'alf Your scripture in the library here, but what do You see?" Her
emerald gaze is intense and almost shines with fervour as gems freshly taken from the mountains her
people are native to.

(Enorian): You say, "If anyone wakes up and wants to take part in the visitation with Lord Damariel,
make your way to coordinates 60606."

A soft, warm light surrounds you for a moment before dissipating away.

Damariel reaches back towards the ledge, swiping a pair of blackened steel manacles into His hands
and holding them up a few inches while He speaks. "A world where these reminders are no longer
necessary. We, My siblings and I, have Our own vision, and none of them are likely possible to
attain. I do have hope for the inching closer to a world where freedom, free will, is the normal and
not exception."

Standing behind her twin, Naia Nods in solemn agreement.

You have emoted: "I hope for that day, too, Lord. I believe it will come one day, deep in here."
Rihrin says as she reaches a hand to her heart, tapping lightly against the spot.

(Tells): You tell Kaiara, "Ah, if you wanted to visit with Him, we're at coordinates 60606. Just
Meriana, Naia, and I presently."

Meriana regards Damariel with compassion and warmth. "Every cut on a stone block makes it closer to
what it really is underneath, Lord. That world will come some day e'en if all we ken do is glimpse
at it now." Her cheeks redden to match her hair as she whispers, "There ain't much wors'n 'avin t'be
bound. I ain't got experience cept from what th'rules I 'ad growin up an they were nae so bad."

Meriana says to Damariel, "An um.."

"Thank You for always being so warm and caring to people. I know I got Naia's share of go get 'em
ness an she got my share o'th'caution most people are born with. You always treat people with caring
that I 'ave seen." She pauses then goes on while avoiding her twin's gaze. "It means a lot t'me when
You respond e'en if I ain't in Your Congregation or anythin cept a rambunctious dwarf. So...I 'ave
been wantin to say this fer a while." Meriana She bearhugs Damariel and whispers, "Thank You," then
bounces back next to Naia.

Looking both alarmed and bemused in equil measure, Naia shakes her head. "She's just...very
exciteable...)"

You have emoted: "I like that analogy." Rihrin says softly to herself, reaching a hand up to rub at
her chin a little, "Life and people are just sculptures, chipping away at them until they are
something. But, perhaps never perfect, even when they feel complete.." But then, as Meriana hugs
Damariel, she opens her eyes wide and lets out a trilling laugh, "She really, really is excitable.
Goodness me."

Naia (Looking uncertain,( wraps an arm around Meriana. "Well, That might be the bravest thing you've
ever done, Twin. Not many have the nerve to hug a god..."

Damariel just barely has enough time to life a pair of blackened steel manacles out of the way
before He is hugged by Meriana. While His face shows surprise, He opens an arm and gives Meriana a
slight squeeze around the shoulders in return. "You are welcome, child. Nothing wrong with
enthusiasm, nor wanting to show thanks."

Kaiara enters from the northwest, riding a fiery-maned qilin.

Naia just looks relieved.

You have emoted: Exhaling a breathe of relief, Rihrin casts a glance towards Damariel with her
typical warm smile. Then, she notices Kaiara and offers a quick wave of her hand, "Kaiara! Good to
see you!"

Meriana smiles at Kaiara.

Meriana gives Kaiara a tight hug.

You say to Damariel, "Father, this is another that has performed well in the fetter tasks. Kaiara of
Enorian."

Entering in a bit of a rush, Kaiara dismounts hurriedly, blinking owlishly up at Damariel, before
casting her gaze over at the more postures about her. At the welcome, the small woman bounces a bit,
casting a beatific smile back at Meriana, Naia, and you. "Good evening!"

Naia smiles at Kaiara.

You have emoted: "I probably should have had more kawhe. You all have so much more energy." Rihrin
lets out with a faint laugh, though smiling all the while.

Naia says, "I don't drink kawhe, Just good, healthy living. Every day is a chance to be kind, after
all."

You chuckle long and heartily.

You say to Naia, "I had to do two large healings recently, so that's likely all my tiredness really
is."

Naia says, "Ahh."

Naia says, "Perhaps."

Meriana carefully shapes together some materials into a firework.

Naia says, "No, twin. don't..."

Naia gives a pained sigh.

Meriana says to you, "I was born with lotsa energy."

You eye Meriana, giving her the once over.

You say, "That is for sure."

"I don't drink kawhe often," Kaiara returns, canting her head to one side. Her attention strays to
Meriana, gaze suspicious.

Naia just turns her gaze up to the sky, a bemused expression on her face.

Meriana says to Naia, "I ain't without His permission. It is for Lord Damariel, after all." She
turns to Damariel respectfully with a warm smile and reverence.

Damariel has a smile on His face, and gives Kaiara a nod of acknowledgement when she arrives.
Addressing you though, He asks, "You mean what you said about that being your vision as well?"

You have emoted: "Of course, Father." Rihrin says as she settles her gaze back towards Damariel,
beaming all across her features, "One day, we won't need laws. There will be freedom for all. It is
my dream to see that, and I know it'll happen."

Damariel moves, just to step forward, and drop the manacles He has been holding into your arms. "If
that is so, then you deserve to wear these as a permanent reminder of this vision, and your service
to Me."

You are holding:
"manacles36216" a pair of blackened steel manacles.
You are wearing:
You are holding 1 items.
You are holding 3 quest item(s).

(Tells): Meriana tells you, "Congratulations, sister!!!"

Kaiara presses her mouth together, as though the statement has given her pause for thought. Her pale
features are undecided, though she watches the gift-giving with an eager attentiveness.
"Congratulations," she enthuses towards you.

Naia beams broadly.

with the biggest, goofiest smile she's likely ever had, "I will honor them well for You, I promise."
You have emoted: Rihrin's face lights up even moreso still as she glances down at the manacles.
Quick as can be, she slips them onto her wrists as she exclaims, "Thank You!" Once settled, she just
keeps looking down at them for a time but eventually looks back up at Damariel with the biggest,
goofiest smile she's likely ever had, "I will honor them well for You, I promise."

These blackened manacles, made of steel, now consist of two large cuffs forged to fit tightly around
a pair of wrists. Each bracelet has chain links dangling from them, the chain that originally
connected them having long since been broken. The surface of the metal has been stamped with text in
a bold, authoritative Troll script.
It can be worn in the following locations:
wrists legs ankle
wrist arm
It weighs about 2 pound(s) and 5 ounce(s).

Meriana beams at you with joy. "Congratulations!"

Kaiara just thought:
What faith she must have. Historically speaking, mortalkind has given no indication of such a
capacity for self-governance, but I suppose in a very small sample, it could be feasible. I would
need to study that more.

Rihrin think: [A sense of excitement is in her mind] Ahhhh..I knew we spoke of it, but such a wonderful moment!

You have emoted: "Oh!" Rihrin says as she seems to be distracted for a moment, but glances to the
gathering, "I did say that their work would be judged by You, Lord. Should we settle these three
while they are here?" Then, a glance to Damariel, "Though, I'm sure they'd understand if You wanted
to do that later."

At this, Kaiara's thoughts seem to scatter and she winces, immediately remarking to you, "I'm sorry
I didn't finish. With the fundraiser, farming, personal orders, and some guild work going on, I'm
afraid I got quite distracted." A pause. "You'll be pleased to know your baskets are mostly done,
though!"

You have emoted: "Life always gets away from us at times. I'm just glad you took part in any way at
all." Rihrin says brightly, flashing Kaiara a wide smile, "And I'm sure the baskets will be amazing.
Your work is always truly lovely, and I appreciate it."

Kaiara waves about an itchy, uncomfortable blanket energetically.

Kaiara smiles impishly and says to you, "For one of your anonymous baskets."

Meriana says, "I did nae do anythin' o'note. I ain't worried none." Her gaze is serene as she
silently observes the others.
You laugh melodically at Kaiara.

You say to Kaiara, "Perfect!"

Kaiara beams broadly.

Naia just stands back with her hands folded in front of her and smiles softly.

Damariel gives your shoulder a squeeze of His hand, and then turns to look around at those gathered.
"I will look over them in the next few days and determine rewards, and I will be excited to see what
you all have performed with My ways in mind. Unfortunately, there are My own distractions I must see
to."

You have emoted: "Of course, Lord. Thank You for all Your time this week." Rihrin says as she
glances at the hand at her shoulder, reaching up a hand to rest atop Damariel's for just a moment
before retrieving it, "I hope they go well for You."

Thank you for your time, Lord Damariel, Naia murmurs softly as she curtsies.

Meriana beams at Damariel and says, "Be well, Lord, an thank You."

Naia performs a graceful curtsey.

Kaiara casts a bright smile at Damariel. "Pleasure to meet You. I'll tell Aloli You say hi!"

Kaiara says to Damariel, "She's my big sister, You know."

Kaiara nods her head affirmatively.

You smile at Kaiara.

A beautiful melody wafts across the heavens, lifting each of the City of Enorian with the divine
blessing of Damariel.

You beam broadly.

Damariel says to Kaiara, "Then you have an excellent older sibling."

Kaiara chirps, "I do!"

Naia giggles happily.

(Enorian): Kaiara says, "Thank You, Lord Damariel!"

Kaiara's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

(Enorian): You say, "Yes! Thank You!"

(Enorian): Aukan says, "Thank you, Lord Damariel."

(Enorian): Meriana says, "Thank You, Lord!"

(Enorian): Naia says, "My graditude, Lord Damariel."

Light fading in His wake, Damariel leaves to the ether.

You let loose a long breath from your lungs, exhaling slowly.

Kaiara smiles and says to you, "Nicely done."

Smiling at the crowd, you say, "Thank you all, truly, for taking part in all of this."

You beam broadly at Kaiara.

Naia says, "Happy to!"

Kaiara says, "Absolutely! Now I need to go make Aithinne her clothes."

Kaiara gives you a tight hug.

You giggle happily.

You give Kaiara a tight hug.

You say, "Have fun!"

Kaiara swiftly swings up onto a fiery-maned qilin.

Kaiara leaves to the southwest, riding a fiery-maned qilin.

You say, "I'm going to go back to the estate now and meditate a bit, I think."

Naia nods her head emphatically.

"Bye!" Naia exclaims, waving farewell.

You say, "You two need anything before I do?"

Naia gives you a tight hug.

You give Naia a tight hug.

Naia leaves to the southwest, riding a scarred, pale warhorse.

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

You say, "She's off so quick."

Meriana says to you, "Nae. Goin t'be in m'apartment until further notice an aye."

You give Meriana a peck on the cheek.

You say, "Love you, sister."

(Enorian): You say, "Thank you again, all of you, for participating in the event. It was wonderful
to see so many contributions to our friends and allies!"
AloliPentasAlmolMalcanthetSekeresElene