WoW

12345679»

Comments

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WARRIOR?!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Ok I got Thai food in my belleh, a bottle of wine, and 4 days off work. Level 100 is going to happen finally.
    Trager
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Oh god, the Auchindoun dungeon music @ 2:05 and on for the battle against Teron'gor. Eimear Noone is so great.

[Deleted User]
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    Just had this happen today, still refuse to believe it happened.
    (Our warlock dc'd the minute gates opened)

TragerIshin
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    So... Why the hell is this even a thing?

Note, the monk was a Brewmaster, not a Mistweaver.....

• Getting bored of highmaul... need new raid now plzkthx.
    O.o your team must be really good. Mine doesn't even start mythic until (if all goes well tonight) next week.
  • edited December 2014
    This last week I was the highest geared disc priest on my server, probably changed since I cut back on my play time on wow

edit: Not the best priest... the best priest is also in our guild. He bravely pugs in premade groups and analyzes all the fights for our guild so we can burn through them.
    I can't see why the raid would be boring if there are still fights to experience... You must be in the world top 30, then, because only they have downed 7/7 mythic. In which case, dang, nice - do you stream? I've yet to find a disc priest raider who does, and I've love to watch to get ideas for improvement.
  • Um... I stream... I don't stream WoW yet, at least not the higher stuff... I can't afford the lag. If I decide to stream anything though I'd be happy to toss you a link if you'd like.
    Sweet, thanks!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• Also, hello fellow WoW players!
    Anyone else picture Ivoln as Tectus now?

I have nothing else, off to doodle about with my Archaeology.
    (I'm getting a ghost wolf pup xD)
    Moirean
  • You know... I didn't but now every time we fight him I am xD
    I think Tectus should get his own r&b or smooth jazz radio show like Gus from Pysch. You're listening to the love hour with Tectus. Return to the earth...after these messages from our sponsors.
    AleeIshin
  • Whelp... now I'll just be gigglefitting on wednesday night when we fight him. (It's all moi's fault.)
    Ishin
  • Anyone else feel unsatisfied with the Expansion we paid for? 2 content patches before already throwing in the towel for a new expansion...

Lupinthewolf#1558
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I used to play, way back when. Now I don't. It started going downhill for me after Wrath. Cataclysm was okay, but everything after so far has kinda...just been trash.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I started back on opening day, so I've got a lot of fond memories until I finally quit with the release of Naxxramas. C'Thun broke me and my raid group. And I was going into college, so it was a bit much to juggle. I came back for Wrath, raided up till Ruby Sanctum came out and absolutely loved the majority of Wrath. I thought ICC was a bit disappointing, but I hated heroic Lana'thel and Sindragosa with the fury of a thousand suns. It just wasn't fun for me, so I took a break till Cataclym got announced. Oh boy, Deathwing! What a baller dude from WC2--oh, wait, nevermind. He's kind of.. boring. And this "haha check out our hilarious memes about Harrison Jones" was enough to make me wonder what the hell happened to Uldum in its development cycle. The art direction and music was phenomenal for Cataclysm, though.

I enjoyed Mists of Pandaria a lot--they had very clear goals and progression, in addition to great art direction and music. Lei Shen's story was a ton of fun and I think Throne of Thunder was pretty spectacular. I'd probably say it was my second favorite raid next to Ulduar. Siege of Orgrimmar was a lot of fun too, but ten months of it was less so.

All the level-up content for Warlords was a ton of fun, but I am not in a place to raid anymore and I feel like they padded out content with more grinds than anything else. I really, really love the art direction again. Draenor is just very gorgeous to me and I found myself in awe at every zone's 'look'.

tl;dr: WoD was very disappointing in the content department, but there's a lot of little things I enjoyed from my time with it.

DamonicusIsande