The Rituals of Awakening

I've been sitting on this log for a while - normally, it's the sort of thing I'd say you have to play an Indorani to see, but the Indorani guild is gone! So, instead of this bit of ritualism being lost to the ages, I figured I'd share it. Hooray! Enjoy.

A crack in the mountainside.
The air flows shift from turbulent drafts to a steady flow along this length of the cave. A small crack in the back of the cave can be seen through the darkness, leading into a much larger space beyond. The opening is badly crumbled around the edges and has been braced with steel beams from the inside. Traces of black iron can be found littering the ground. A granite monument stands here, its surface polished to a shine. A tiny pet rock rests here. A pike with a shriveled head has been stuck here as warning to any intruder who would dare enter Bloodloch. Torso pulsing up and down on eight slender legs, a giant spider is here. Kandara is here, shrouded. You see exits leading north and south.

You cease to wield a sinuously curved, jade dagger in your right hand, securing it conveniently on your weaponbelt.

Kandara nods her head emphatically.

You ask Kandara, "Do you have a bonedagger presently?"

Kandara nods her head in agreement.

You say, "Good, then we can begin. Come."

You beckon Kandara to you.

Kandara begins to follow you.

Amid the dunes.
The surroundings are dry and without moisture, a fact evident even in the dim morning light. A
prickly pear cactus is growing here. A cactus weed plant is growing merrily. A brilliant purple
crocus lends a splash of color to the surrounding desert. Towering over the dunes, a malachite
statue of a cruel, beautiful woman stands regally here. An ancient scroll of pale emerald hues
hovers here. His whiskers flicking wildly, a desert jerboa has paused here.
You see a single exit leading east.

Kandara uses Necromancy Bonedagger on a tiny desert jerboa.
Laying her bone dagger flat upon her palm, Kandara flicks it sharply towards a tiny desert jerboa.
The blade speeds through the air and shatters on impact, before suddenly reappearing in Kandara's hand.
Having slain a tiny desert jerboa, Kandara retrieves the corpse.

You have emoted: Vyxsis pauses a moment as Kandara slay the small animal, seemingly amused. "Tell me, do you know where we are, by any chance?"

Kandara shakes her head.

Kandara uses Necromancy Bonedagger on a slope-backed hyena.
Laying her bone dagger flat upon her palm, Kandara flicks it sharply towards a slope-backed hyena.
The blade speeds through the air and shatters on impact, before suddenly reappearing in Kandara's hand.
Kandara has scored a CRITICAL hit!
Having slain a slope-backed hyena, Kandara retrieves the corpse.

Kandara follows you to the east.

Amid the dunes.
The surroundings are dry and without moisture, a fact evident even in the dim morning light. A
prickly pear cactus is growing here. A cactus weed plant is growing merrily. A brilliant purple
crocus lends a splash of color to the surrounding desert. A single corpse flower lies here, smelling of rot and decay. His whiskers flicking wildly, a desert jerboa has paused here.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, west, and northwest.
H:6990 M:5297 B:100% S:100% Bl: 0 XP:2% [csdb eb lr] R:86 [hsp ema ftr]

Kandara follows you to the northwest.
A sphinx amid the dunes.
crocus lends a splash of color to the surrounding desert.
You see exits leading southeast and northwest.

Kandara pets herself on the head a few times.

Kandara exclaims, "Let's rebuild it!"

Kandara runs off to climb on the sphinx.

Kandara grunts noncommittally.

Kandara pats the weird marks. "Where is it?"

You have emoted: "Hmm, probably not," Vyxsis murmurs. "Do attend, dear child, as we have several
things to go through. As you can see, this is what remains of our sphinx. Not very impressive now."

You say to Kandara, "Gone, mostly."

Kandara gives a pained sigh.

Kandara follows you to the in.

A dark sanctum within the great statue.
A large, black-marble altar rests here. A lattice of glowing emerald crystal hums and echoes here.
You see a single exit leading out.

A dark sanctum within the great statue.
A small circular sanctum has been hollowed out below and within the massive statue. Darkness reigns here, and a strange musky smell hangs heavily in the air. The cold obsidian floor has been eroded by the passage of time, and the stone walls of the chamber bear no decoration. The only indication that this place is one of sanctity is a large platform that rises at its center, wide enough to hold a large man on its surface. Above the platform looms a steel sculpture of an exquisite cobra, its sharp fangs hovering at the head of the platform. Every once in a while, a drop of ruby blood will fall from the cobra's fangs on the stone. At other times, a venomous drop will instead fall from the fangs, hissing as it evaporates on the cool stone of the platform. A large, black-marble altar rests here. A lattice of glowing emerald crystal hums and echoes here. Kandara is here, shrouded. She wields a chipped bone dagger in her left hand and a buckler in her right.
You see a single exit leading out.

You have emoted: Vyxsis sweeps Kandara into the sanctum. "This was once beneath the sphinx, now a monument to Mother. In many ways, it is where the Indorani both came to an end and found a new beginning."

Kandara asks, "Is this where the thirteen couples made the babies?"

You say to Kandara, "It... no."

Kandara seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

You have emoted: "You see," Vyxsis steps forward, between Kandara and the altar, turning toward her student, "the sphinx's manipulation by the priests was the first major event in our downfall. However, this is also where Imal recuperated and revealed the Indorani legacy to us once more." The Phantom points toward the lattice of emerald crystal. "Right there, in fact."

Kandara turns slowly to look at the crystal, frowning lightly as she nods slowly. "Understood."

Gravely, you say to Kandara, "This is where knowledge was given to us once more, where the
Occultists chose to no longer be mere dilettantes, and therefore, this is the site of your first
Awakening, the Awakening of the Mind, where you too will speak your oath and carve your name as you unify your intention with Indoron."

Kandara glances down towards her hands, nodding lightly. "Yes."

You have emoted: Vyxsis moves to the platform's side. Indicating a place immediately before the altar, she tells Kandara, "If you are ready to do this, to awaken from your dream, Lurli, come. Kneel and listen to the words of our forebears."

Kandara shuffles awkwardly towards the altar, giving it an odd look before kneeling before it, fingers clasping lightly upon her lap. "R-right."

You have emoted: "Remember, Lurli - your word is your bond." Vyxsis remains at the altar's side,
within Kandara's peripheral vision, but turns her body toward the looming - and dripping - sculpture. Hands raising from her side to meet above her head, she intones, "Blade of fire, blade of ice, where has gone your once bright power? Darkness shapes your every smite, blood replaces fragrant flowers."

You have emoted: As Vyxsis's hands come together, she slowly drops them to her chest while folding and unfolding them in a series of mudras. "Blade of pleasure, blade of pain, long since your return was seen, will you serve the right or wrong?" Her hands become still for the moment, holding one shape. "Or become what once has been?"

Kandara glances towards you, still slightly confused even as she glances back down towards her hands. Eyes continue to blankly stare at her hands, body tensing with lips pursing sharply together.

You have emoted: "Blade of darkness, blade of light, weighted down by mortal chains, comes the day when chains are broken, comes the day when they'll know pain," Vyxsis continues. Her hands remain in their position, but her wings spread, flickering to produce a drone that interweaves with the pitches of her throaty buzzing and melodically lilting voice.

Kandara twitches suddenly, a frown still playing upon her features as she interlaces her fingers together with eyes squeeze close.

You have emoted: Vyxsis suddenly wrenches her hand apart and claps them back together, the loud slap reverberating off the chamber's aged stone, and she folds them into a final mudra. The atonal din reaches a feverd peak: "When the sleepy falls to death, when the cursed shall walk its corpse, then within its rotted heart will your power be unearthed." Then - silence, empty silence, as the Phantom stands still with her hands at her sides and wings tucked away.

You have emoted: Vyxsis looks down at Kandara. "Recite your oath, and inscribe your name amongst the others on the altar," she directs in a soft voice.

Kandara flinches once more at the clapping noise, eyes darting about the area. " By the ancients I swear eternal silence and everlasting obedience to the superiors of the Indorani. By the Jade Flame I swear to insidiously plant the seeds of corruption amongst those who oppose us. The sins of Idar shall be my strength. The wisdom of our fallen shall be my Wisdom. The knowledge of the ancients shall be my knowledge. And in corruption I shall find my truth." Finger extends forward, one claw running sharply across her palm as she whispers a few words against the blood. The crimson liquid moves, stirring before pulling back like a struck snake, coiling from her body as she directs it lightly towards an empty space. "In confirmation I hereby dedicate my existence, soul, and all corporal powers, and with my bonedagger I will inscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof. Should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren unleash their minions upon me and Golgotha's pit consume me so that I may be devoured by his demons." She would mutter while staring at the dancing tendril of blood, before directing it to slash her name into the area.

You have emoted: Vyxsis nods once. "Good. Arise, Lurli - we return to the Tower."

Kandara slowly rises from her kneeled position with a slow nod.

You draw a square of light from your deck that forms into the Universe.
You fling the card at the ground, and it vanishes into the earth in a spark of magic.

A shimmering, translucent image rises up before you, its glittering surface displaying the verdant grasslands, soaring mountains, sprawling settlements and deep blue seas of the Aetolia mainland.
You reach out and touch the map before you. Your surroundings spin as you melt effortlessly into the image.
Kandara follows you to the ether.

A silent stagecoach stop.
The tenebrous cavern ceiling looms ominously high overhead. A black stagecoach awaits passengers, drawn by four skeletal horses. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. Leana is here. She wields a cavalry shield in her left hand and a chipped bone dagger in her right.
You see a single exit leading west.

You ask Leana, "Coming with us, hayati?"

Leana nods her head emphatically.

Leana begins to follow you.

Kandara and Leana follow you to the down.

Courtyard before the Tower of Darkness.
His green eyes glowing malevolently, a horrific black demon stands here, huge wings wrapped around his massive body. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. Scanning the surroundings with a cool expression, a domineering Carnifex knight stands on watch here.
You see exits leading northwest and up.

The demon nods at you in welcome.

[Vyxsis gives the password.]

Imal, Keeper of the Dark Tower says, "Very well. You may enter, Vyxsis."

The demon begins to spin his chain around quickly, forming a whirling vortex. You feel yourself being drawn irresistibly into the strange portal. Cloudy images pass before your eyes, and when they clear you find yourself standing in a different room.
Kandara and Leana follow you to the ether.

A grandiose chamber.
Occupying a large space in the room is a rectangular slab of jade stone mixed with flakes of onyx. Pulling itself along over mismatched, stitched-together feet, a monstrosity formed of corpses is here. A massive statue of a gargoyle stands on a raised platform, its wings extended and muscular arms held aloft in a menacing stance. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east (open pine door), south, northwest, and up.

Kandara and Leana follow you to the up.

Chamber of High Rituals.
An altar of black crystal rises majestically from its place upon the platform. Idricara, Daughter of Twilight floats close to the ground, wielding a Tarot deck with a thirteen-pointed star glowing in ominous green in her right hand. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see a single exit leading down (open pine door).

Kandara gives a pained sigh.

You ask Kandara, "Is there a problem?"

Kandara shakes her head.

You have emoted: "Right, well, here we are." Vyxsis ushers Kandara toward Idricara, Daughter of Twilight. "This is Idricara, daughter of Chakrasul and Idar - the only existing demigod of Sapience. She will perform the Awakening of the Body, wherein you receive our mark." She points to the thirteen-pointed star of the Indorani on her head. "This is permanent. Only the will of a Divine may remove it, and only at a cost. Do you wish to proceed?"

Chamber of High Rituals.
Every inch of this circular chamber is covered with smooth, black obsidian polished to a soft glow. Aside from this dark casing, the chamber is absolutely barren, its walls and ceiling flowing into a single fluid hemisphere. Thirteen iron braziers stand along the edges of the chamber in a circle, each one burning with a different kind of incense in accordance to the rune depicted on the brazier. The center of the chamber rises somewhat, forming a small platform at the center of the intricate figure inscribed on the floor. An altar of black crystal rises majestically from its place upon the platform. Idricara, Daughter of Twilight floats close to the ground, wielding a Tarot deck with a thirteen-pointed star glowing in ominous green in her right hand. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Kandara is here. She wields a chipped bone dagger in her left hand and a buckler in her right. Leana is here. She wields a cavalry shield in her left hand and a chipped bone dagger in her right.
You see a single exit leading down (open pine door).

Kandara rests her gaze upon Idricara. "Idar?" She would question while frowning, a small nod being given towards you.

You have emoted: "The one-time leader of the forces of Light, corrupted by Mother in the guise of Lady Catiana, and the one who later became the vessel of Mebrene known as Lord Rahn," Vyxsis quickly explains as she glances and nods to Idricara, Daughter of Twilight.

You tell Idricara, Daughter of Twilight, "Perform the Awakening on Kandara."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight tells you, "I will perform the Awakening ritual on Kandara."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Bow to me, you who seek your awakening as an Indorani."

You nod your head at Kandara.

Kandara bows respectfully to Idricara, Daughter of Twilight.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight eyes Kandara, giving her the once over.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "You have been within the guild for some time now. You've read many of our GHELP scrolls, preparing yourself for this ritual. As you've been hunting, using our skills to gain in strength..."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Have you given thought to what implies being of the Indorani?"

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight tilts her head curiously at Kandara.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Nevertheless, as embracing the Indorani way demands constant and endless dedication on your behalf, we make it mandatory to accord you a moment to reflect on your decision and what it implies. Know that all relations to friends, family or any other connections outside the Priesthood of the Indorani must, and will, become meaningless to you. Never again will you see them the same way. Please take the time to reflect on this and the impact it will have on your future being."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight raises an eyebrow at Kandara.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Are you ready to join the Cult of the Indorani?"

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Are you ready to forever be marked with the Thirteen Pointed Star of the Indorani?"

Dryly, Kandara asks, "So because he was...the leader of the light he got to sleep with one of the Divine?"

Kandara nods her head at Idricara, Daughter of Twilight.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight ponders Kandara's profile, deep in consideration.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Very well. May the Ancients bless you with Indorani knowledge, may our ways guide you in using such knowledge, and may you grow strong enough to use this knowledge to its fullest potential."

You say to Kandara, "Mind your manners, and remain silent. Questions later."

Kandara suddenly turns blank as Idricara, Daughter of Twilight turns her back to her. Idricara gracefully glides with every step towards the black crystal altar, as if to be as silent as possible. You are instantly drawn to follow in a similar manner as random, melodic whispers echo through the room.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight slowly turns to face Kandara, a focused expression upon her face.

Within your surroundings, you hear the numerous whispers gradually fading away, echoing ancient words as they do.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight nods in approval at Kandara.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight points down towards an intricate figure inscribed into the floor.
"Bow before me, Kandara." She orders her with a deep, low voice. "Before you are blessed shall you be scarred worthy by the Ancients..." Idricara continues, still pointing at the inscribed figure. "Until then, you are to remain before me and silent."

Kandara bows respectfully to Idricara, Daughter of Twilight.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight slowly starts to back away from Kandara, making no sudden movements.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight begins the ritual. She grips the tarot deck firmly in her hands and holds them out in front of her chest.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight stares stonily at the ground, her face dark and forbidding.

Her voice rises from a whisper to a strong, steady chant: "May the essence of Necromancy be channeled through this tarot deck and all its creations."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across her face.

A black gaseous aura begins to envelop the tarot deck slowly as Idricara continues her ritual.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight closes her eyes, draws in a deep breath, and then releases it slowly.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight chants, "May its visions bring us knowledge and guidance."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight furrows her brow in consternation.

The tarot deck begins to glow through the gaseous aura with a radiant green color as Idricara hovers her hand over it. She randomly draws a card, the black aura slowly enveloping the card as it is separated from the deck.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight looks down at Kandara with a cold stare. She closes her eyes as deep, booming voices fill the room, chanting along with her.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight chants, "May the Arcana energies be channeled throughout all thirteen runes surrounding us."

As Kandara remains bowed, her body turns limp, and she falls back on her heels.

Kandara furrows her brow in consternation.

Kandara shivers and grows pale.

Kandara focuses intently.

Kandara relaxes and leans back.

Kandara falls to her knees in awe, her posture indicating, too, that she is aware and in control of herself.

Slowly, Kandara opens her eyes to look up intently at Idricara, Daughter of Twilight. The hushed whispers gain in strength, chanting ceaselessly as an unnatural darkness begins to gather around the altar.

A foul, nauseating scent fills the room.

A green tinted liquid starts to drip from the spherical ceiling above the altar. Idricara slowly rubs the tarot card between her thumb and fingers, inscribing it with the image of the thirteen-pointed star.
The card glows with mystical energy.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight chants, "May the Arcana energies be channelled throughout all thirteen runes surrounding us."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight stares stonily at Kandara, her eyes piercing and sinister.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight chants, "May this Priest, this Child of Chaos, be scarred worthy by the Ancients."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight draws her eyebrows together, looking at Kandara in consternation.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight lifts the thirteen-pointed star tarot above her head as booming voices resonate throughout the room, chanting ancient words.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight closes her eyes, draws in a deep breath, and then releases it slowly.

A thick, black gaseous aura slowly envelops each rune surrounding Kandara as Idricara proceeds on with the ritual.

All the thirteen runes around the room begin emitting an eerie glow through the gaseous aura, painting the room a radiant green color. Idricara opens her eyes, a sinister expression upon her features.

The black aura enveloping each rune parts, and slowly glides along the walls to meet, eventually, at the very heart of the spherical room over the altar. Idricara gently lays the tarot card on Kandara's forehead, humming ancient words beneath her breath.

As the thick, black aura funnels itself down through the tarot card, the shape of a thirteen pointed star begins to burn upon the forehead of Kandara with a sickly green color.

Silently, Idricara steps back from Kandara, watching the proceedings with an impassive gaze.

Eventually, the last of the black aura fades away, along with the foul scent. There, upon her forehead, is a perfect imprint of a thirteen pointed star, glowing with a radiant green color.

With an awkward, jerking gait, a skeletal cat enters from the down.

The dripping, green-tinted liquid ceases to fall from the spherical ceiling above, a single droplet hanging precariously above your head. The room calms itself, the runes returning to their normal state.

A flick of a bony white tail heralds the departure of a skeletal cat downwards.

There is a lingering moment of absolute silence.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight takes a step forward, her hands to her back.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight nods her head in approval at Kandara.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "May the Knowledge you have gained today serve you well, Kandara. Honor it and it will honor you."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight says, "Arise now as a member of the Indorani Cult. You have earned the right to possess a thirteen-pointed star of the Indorani."

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight hands Kandara a thirteen-pointed star of the Indorani, offering a proud nod of her head.

Idricara, Daughter of Twilight bows her head respectfully at Kandara.

Kandara seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

You have emoted: Vyxsis offers Idricara, Daughter of Twilight a short bow and says, "Thank you, as always." Turning to Kandara again, she motions for her to follow.

Dark hall of meeting.
A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Devoid of all muscle and fur, a skeletal cat prowls around the area.
You see exits leading north (open pine door), east (open pine door), southeast (open pine door), south, southwest (open pine door), west (open pine door), northwest (open pine door), up (open pine door), and down.

A skeletal cat rushes over to Vyxsis and rubs against her legs, bones of its rib cage rattling together.

An elegant waiting area.
A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading east, south, west, up, down, and out.

Kandara and Leana follow you to the out.

Before a corroded fountain.
The land and plantlife here have been blackened and burned. A subjugate demon kneels bleeding in this fountain, wreathed in black lightening. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground.
You see exits leading northeast, northwest, and in.

A demon growls at you from the fountain as you enter the room.

Kandara nods her head emphatically.

You have emoted: "At last, we reach the third Awakening." Vyxsis stands next to the bloody obsidian fountain surrounded by thirteen figures of dark blood with a hand resting on the nearest of its figures. "This is the Awakening of Essence. It is short and simple, but it likely has the greatest effect. Your mind can change, and a God may remove the mark - this, however? There is no return from this. Your very essence will be changed forever." Straightening up, she folds her hands at her waist. "Do you understand?"

Kandara pauses as she turns back towards you and gives a small nod of agreement.

You have emoted: "Good." With that, Vyxsis turns to the bloody obsidian fountain surrounded by thirteen figures of dark blood with wings flared, hands raised, and loudly buzzing several tones.

Chanting, you say, "Mor de vulda elnur eja, indoron elnur eja."

The black lighting pulses and grows stronger.

Kandara blinks.

You have emoted: Vyxsis looms over Kandara and commands, "Drink!"

Kandara drinks from a bloody obsidian fountain surrounded by thirteen figures of dark blood.
Kandara kneels down before the fountain, reaching inside and collecting sanguine liquid in her
cupped hands. Kandara's lips turn crimson as she drinks the blood from them, her hands falling
limply to her side as her whole body shudders. The thirteen pointed star on her forehead begins to glow brightly with a jade light. Kandara's head bows, a crimson miasma beginning to issue forth from her skin.

You appoint Kandara to the position of Thrice-Awakened.

You shout, "Do you feel the tremor, Sapience? One who once only dreamed has Awakened! Indoron approaches!"

Kandara pats a bloody obsidian fountain surrounded by thirteen figures in a friendly manner.

Kandara drinks from a bloody obsidian fountain surrounded by thirteen figures of dark blood.

Kandara kneels down before the fountain, reaching inside and collecting sanguine liquid in her cupped hands. Kandara's lips turn crimson as she drinks the blood from them, her hands falling limply to her side as her whole body shudders. The thirteen pointed star on her forehead begins to glow brightly with a jade light. Kandara's head bows, a crimson miasma beginning to issue forth from her skin.

(Indorani): You say, "Indorani, please welcome Kandara to the fold as a blooded Indorani."

Kandara giggles happily.

Kandara exclaims, "So tasty!"

The corners of Leana's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Kandara peers over the edge of the fountain, debating on crawling in.

You have emoted: Vyxsis pats Kandara on the back. "Alright, alright, do not overdo it."

Kandara begins to crawl up the side of the fountain before pausing, lips pursing in a small pout while she climbs back down, folding her arms. "O-okay."

You nod your head sagely.

A demon's eyes follow you as you leave the room.

Kandara and Leana follow you to the in.
Kandara and Leana follow you to the south.

Courtyard before the Tower of Darkness.
His green eyes glowing malevolently, a horrific black demon stands here, huge wings wrapped around his massive body. Resting on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. An imperious hemic savant is here, leaning upon her scythe. Scanning the surroundings with a cool expression, a domineering Carnifex knight stands on watch here.
You see exits leading northwest and up.

With an awkward, jerking gait, a skeletal cat enters from the northwest.

You say to Kandara, "Well done, dear child."

Kandara coughs softly.

Kandara asks, "So...if I become someone important can I sleep with one of the Divine too?"

Kandara stares implacably at you.

Leana says, "Sure."

A flick of a bony white tail heralds the departure of a skeletal cat northwestwards.

Kandara claps her hands together merrily.

Leana says, "I hear Omei sleeps with Her followers."

Kandara tilts her head curiously at Leana.

You cackle hellishly at Leana.

Kandara asks, "Really?"

Leana says to Kandara, "Really."

Leana pets a skeletal cat ingratiatingly.

A skeletal cat rubs against Leana's hand, skeletal body brushing against her skin like the bars of a cell.

A flick of a bony white tail heralds the departure of a skeletal cat northwestwards.

Kandara scowls, suddenly getting the joke.

You say to Kandara, "It is really up to the Divine. Lady Chakrasul corrupted Idar, bringing the Light's greatest hero down to the very depths."

Kandara just grumbles under her breath.

You say to Kandara, "If some God thinks They can further Their goals by bedding you, well... enjoy the experience, and best of luck."

Kandara gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Kandara says, "I don't think that would happen in this day and age. It just sounds like an amusing goal to take up."

You say to Kandara, "It might. You ought to find a book called 'The Legend of Tiyen Indoron' - it tells the story."

Kandara shakes her head.

You ask Kandara, "Oh, you have read it?"

Kandara says, "No point in reading about something that will probably never happen."

You chuckle long and heartily.

You say to Kandara, "Hm, perhaps, but it has happened. Mother keeps several copies of the book around her temple, and it is important history both for ourselves and the Illuminai. I recommend reading it regardless of your, er, erotic aspirations."

The corners of Kandara's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.
(Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
GalileiEscelikaEphiSaritaHaven