Seir

SeirSeir Seein' All the ThingsGetting high off your emotion
So I have returned once again to offend your senses and destroy any semblance of sanity that you might still have.

That being said, I am open to all forms of constructive criticism...

Or maybe, just maybe... You might have something nice to say.

(Most likely not though.)

That being said, please feel free to comment!

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I really don't remember what your character was like since it's been so long since we've actually interacted. I only remember that mine called yours 'the Raven' because death seemed to follow him everywhere or at least something in that vein. Seir was almost in every conflict back then.

Make your return more public! I seem to recall enjoying our interactions even though we were enemies.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    omgomgomghesokeeewl!

I think I might have ripped you off unintentionally, though.

Best bros 4 lyf?
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    ^

Emelle
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I feel the love.
    Hey all. I've been back now for a bit.

Comments and criticisms are appreciated towards character development and improving my skill as a writer.

So if you've got something nice to say or you hate my guts, I'd like to hear it.
    Back again and more active than before.

I've interacted with quite a few of you by now and have an arc of sorts currently ongoing. Any comments, criticisms, and other constructive notes would be appreciated!
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I've always appreciated the deep backstory you've cultivated for Seir and the way it drives his interaction with others. Even though our interactions IG have been few and far between, each time I get a very strong sense of personality from Seir and am curious to know more. You also have a talent for dry humor and quickly picking up on opportunities to cleverly inject comedy into a variety of situations.

I'm excited Seir has returned to Omei's order -- I think it will provide a lot of opportunities for growth and momentum to his story, and I'm happy to finally have an excuse to interact with you more!
    Seir
    Bumpeth.

Any feedback as a character would be greatly appreciated. If you feel I'm doing too long for emotes, if I'm cliquish, or you have any constructive feedback for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I've taken Seir in an altogether different direction and it has been hard, so any positive/constructive feedback would help loads. Thanks. :)
    DidiMihaketi
  • Seir has been a bit of a challenge and a pleasure to know. he has pushed Elliana, by guiding her through some things without realizing it. She has a lot to learn being an order rep, and she looks up to Seir in a way. It is always a pleasure to fight alongside you and know that should I need Seir has always been there to have her back. I cant get over the timing of your login during my trying to take on both Cordia and Zisra. It really was a blast.

The spar I still gawk at the thought, I will never forget "She ate two omens and didn't die!" <3 please continue being amazing!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
    Seir
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    Daddy dearest. A good part of why I still play Drestyn and have stuck with him since his inception. I've no negative things to say other than WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME. That said, you're a great guy to RP at/with and have brought depth to my character when I felt like he was just a bland nobody.

Seir
    Another bump, even though the last was a short time ago. I've taken Seir into uncharted, unknown waters. Any feedback from those who have interacted with him would be appreciated. Critique on my writing style, ways I could improve, or even if it's just things you like would be appreciated.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    It's been a long time since Bene and Seir really interacted (back in the Team: Crotchstomp days) but what I saw then still remains with me. Not to mention, I have read your logs. All of this culminates into a high opinion of both Seir as a character and your writing style.

I really need to get me some more Seir RPz.
    Seir