A Friend Offers Advice, and Help

Hello again! Another log, so soon, one that is much more my speed and was much less nerve-wracking than roleplay with Bamathis was. Tekias was lovely and taught me a new class that I wanted to learn, while also offering me a great method to go through in roleplay that will help my long-term plans to make Tai less super awkward with too-strong limbs. Tekias and Taiyang are close friends and the two often like to sit together and do little things, and sometimes they evolve into much bigger things! I hope you enjoy!

---Descriptions---

@Tekias:

She is an athletic Idreth of Human heritage standing around five feet tall, athletic in build with a lean musculature. Her hips and subtle bust curve outwards while her waist pinches inward for a classic hourglass figure. Tendrils of long, brown hair fall to her middle back, the front strands twisted back in a romantic style. Extending from the shoulderblades at her back, wisps of translucent Idrethi essence flow out, resembling an Atavian's wings. Her blue-green eyes appear vivid and bright, striking in hue. The blessing of Tanixalthas is apparent in the lightning that crackles around her form.

(covering her body, left open) : a striking, dark black long coat
(covering her chest) : a sleek, gold-cuffed stomach-baring top
(on a platinum chain around her neck) : a masculine gold and shadowcrystal wedding band
(embedded in her right inner wrist) : a small orb of woven essence
(protecting her hands) : a pair of black fingerless combat gloves
(right index finger) : a red-hued obsidian ring
(left index finger) : a venantium ring of camaraderie
(right ring finger) : an orange-shifting obsidian ring
(worn on her legs) : a black, pleated, thigh-length skirt
(protecting her feet) : a pair of black leather boots

Taiyang:

He is a typical Human vampire with a bright shock of wavy hair in a messy, yet endearing, tangle on his head; coloured in ash blonde roots that brighten tremendously towards a golden yellow at their tips. Brilliantly green eyes gaze around with an air somewhere between mischief and excitement from above a slightly upturned nose. Thin lips seem pressed easily into a grin or a kind smile, with no hint of facial hair to be found anywhere near them. Incredibly pale, his skin is still defined with a layer of muscle that can be seen pressed into easy definition along his bare torso. A crisp white towel protects his modesty, wrapped around his waist and hanging down to just above his knees, a convoluted knot in the back allowing a prehensile yellow-gold tail to extend to its full length. His bare feet drum against the ground in a restless, happy, and somewhat hyper tic, the rhythmic thudding much more impactful than a person of his stature should make. Stained deep, the dark brown and black of dried blood has set in around his fingertips and in specks along his wrist, though there is obvious attempts at cleaning it away in discoloured abrasions of scratched skin. Duskywing butterflies flit lazily around him as a sign of Chakrasul's blessing.

(covering down to the top of his biceps) : a Celestine leafy shirt sewn of leather and silk of ..
(cut off at the knee) : a Celestine pair of forest-green trousers
(tucked behind his left ear) : a vibrant sunflower

---Log---

Tekias's thoughts fill your head, "Hey there."

You tell Tekias, "Hello! Sorry, I am a little distracted, watching the sand here."

Tekias's thoughts fill your head, "Oh? anything interesting in the sand?"

You tell Tekias, "It is...strange, sometimes, to just sit here and watch the sand. I do not have to blink anymore, and I can watch a particular grain of sand for as long as I want! So I am practising, to see how many I can keep track of at the same time without losing track of any."

Tekias's thoughts fill your head, "Ah...any success while I'm in your head pestering you?"

You tell Tekias, "Well, I lost number five and six, but one through four are sti--" A moment of silent defeat, and an almost audible sigh that can be felt deep in the throat, "Oh, that was not very nice mister rockling."

Tekias enters from the north, riding a scarred, pale warhorse.

You have emoted: Taiyang scowls as he stares off into the distance, the ambling form of a rockling visible trailing away. "He kicked up so much sand, I lost my place."

Tekias looks about as she rides in slowly atop a scarred, pale warhorse. Seeing you, she gives a soft giggle at the complaint. "I'm honestly glad he did it before I did by accident."

You have emoted: "Well, yes," Taiyang says with a peal of gay laughter, "It is much easier to be grumpy at a rockling than it is to be at a friend."

Tekias nods her head, getting a scarred, pale warhorse to carry her closer to your side. "Looking forward to any festivals coming up?"

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and crouches down over the dunes, peering at the sand with far more interest vested than he should have, as though picking out specific granules. "Yes! I am going to be going to the Waterfyre festival, and meeting mister Tenshyo in person for the first time, instead of just letters. I think it will be a lot of fun, getting to watch all those different people when they're not trying to murder all of us."

Tekias smiles warmly at that. "Tenshyo's a good one..." Clicking her tongue, she steps off of a scarred, pale warhorse, coming up to your side before crouching down beside you. "He saw potential in me, and trusted me perhaps when he shouldn't have. It was a trust I didn't abuse, though, so I'm glad he was right."

Tekias gracefully hops off of a scarred, pale warhorse.

Tekias turns her head to you. "He even asked about you last week."
You have emoted: "I wonder..." Taiyang says, fingers pausing above the sand as his eyes stop searching and stare absently into the middle distance. After a few long moments, they sharpen once more and he looks down at the sand, "Maybe he sees something like what the Warlord saw when He and I talked."

You have emoted: Colour drains from Taiyang's neck even as his ears and cheekbones flush a brilliant scarlet.

His cheeks still awfully red, you say, "People were...talking about me?"

Tekias smiles at your reaction. "He came right into our caverns, to the blackjack table I was at, and met with the Primus. Among other matters, your name came from his lips."

You have emoted: Taiyang's fingers bury into the sand, disturbing the gentle slopes there as he looses several streams of sand to trail down the dune, colour remaining in his face as he asks, "Was it good things? I do not want the Primus to think I was being annoying or bad to other people, I'm supposed to make sure I don't make the Dominion look bad."

Tekias shakes her head with a smile, reaching over to wrap her arm around your shoulder in a friendly gesture. "He asked what you were like. And -everyone- there immediately said you were good, kind, amazing, those sorts of things. Primus included. Tenshyo just wanted to make sure he wasn't making a mistake letting you attend."

You have emoted: Though everything about his posture seems to indicate he should be deepening further in colour, the red in Taiyang's cheeks stays steady and he simply gives a small, sheepish smile. "Well, I think that is very good. I do not try to think too highly of myself, but I am glad that people think I am nice and good."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Before I found out he made an exception for you...I asked him if I could bring a friend along."

You have emoted: Taiyang blinks and the colour slowly fades out of his face, back towards the pale skin of his neck as he tilts his head towards Tekias, "Really? Even not knowing if I wanted to go? That is very nice of you!"

With a soft smile, Tekias Uymari says to you, "Of course. I used to live there. Aside from the festival, I thought you might like a tour of the city from a former Herald."

You have emoted: "A Herald?" Taiyang's head tilts just a fraction more, his tail curlicuing behind him. "What is a Herald? And is the city pretty? I just saw Spinesreach for the first time the other week, and I saw the sleeping Dragon Goddess, and the hot springs, and the big people sized chess board!"

Tekias giggles softly at your enthusiasm. "I used to live there too! And a Herald is basically...the same as one of our Overlords. One of the five elected by the city to run the city." She sighs, looking from you out to the east, as if seeing Enorian through the mountains. "It's very pretty...I fell in love with the view from the top of their Temple at Dawn...sadly it's a view I can't show you."

You have emoted: Taiyang allows you a few long moments of silence with your thoughts, sifting his hand through the sand once more and filtering out great swathes until only a few grains remain. "It is hard to think of you being so fancy, but I do not mean in a bad way. You are just very nice, and I do not think Overlords may be always nice." He exhales sharply, sending the sand flowing into the air before tumbling to the dunes, where he stares intensely. "Is it because of fire? Empress Rebra warned me about fire."

Tekias turns back to you with a smile. "Oh, I'm not fancy at all. I was even elected because I said I wasn't...that I wouldn't be flashy or make grand things, but simply keep the city running, handling the more boring parts of such. I was also a Senator in Spinesreach, for that matter...same role." She sighs softly at the mention of Fire, nodding her head. "There is a Grand Flame at the top of the Temple, where the Illuminai go to recharge their Inner Spark. It can sense the Undead, though, vampires too, and will reduce them to ash if they even get near it."

You have emoted: "Oh." It is a very quiet sound, barely audible compared to his normal volume. After a moment, Taiyang looks up and asks, "Are...do they really not like us? Vampires, I mean. I am a little afraid if I see Mister Haven there he might be mad that I talked to Mister Tenshyo after he told me that I'd have to give up the Gift to attend."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "They...no, they do not like the Undead in any form, Vampires specifically. And Haven can go stuff himself. Stay close to Tenshyo if you can, let him handle Haven. You'll be fine."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Tenshyo's wanting to relax their laws a bit, allow Vampires more ability to come. He has his own reasons for this, and they make sense for Enorian."

You have emoted: Taiyang's mouth wrinkles into something approximating a frown, his eyes downcast as he returns to tracking his grains of sand. "I think that is smart. I just do not want to cause trouble, and I have a bad feeling about him." He lets the silence sit for a few moments and then seems to pop back to his normal demeanour asking, "Do you think I'll need a bath before? Or I should take my sandals? Maybe I should be nice and try to not look like a Vampire?"

You have emoted: A soft smile finds its way across Taiyang's face as he tilts his head to the side, looking at nothing in particular.

Tekias nods her head slowly. "Pretend you're going to meet the Primus for the most important thing in your life. Do what you would to prepare for that." She offers you a soft smile. "That, and yes, make yourself look more...lively. It wouldn't hurt matters, but they'd know what you are just by the name you bear."

With an eager, affirmative nod of his head, you say, "Yes, then I think I will take another bath. Two in a month, it'll be the most I've taken in a LONG time! And maybe..."

You have emoted: Taiyang shrugs softly and says, "I don't know about using the masquerade ritual. I don't want them to think I'm trying to be sneaky, or fool them, I just don't want them to be mad as soon as they look at me."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Then ask Tenshyo first what would be better. I agree, we don't want to give them the wrong idea."

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and smiles softly, looking down at the bottom of the dune before pointing with both hands and his tail, "I guess it's not as impressive if you weren't watching, but all three are at the bottom now. The little baby horse kicked them the rest of the way."

Tekias looks out to the dune, smiling some. "See, you watch sand...I watch fish in the ocean." She gives you a light squeeze around your shoulders with the arm around them, gently tugging you against her side. "Mine's probably easier to do, but then...I still need to blink."

You have emoted: With a gentle smile, Taiyang turns and directs its cheerful focus towards you, "I watch lots of things! People mostly, but sometimes it's nice to just...spend time, and watch the world. Look at the sand, or the trees, or the flowers, or the cute little rats. The little things, otherwise you won't get to see them 'cos you're way too busy."

Tekias nods her head, smiling as she looks to you. "My second favorite spot in Enorian is the gardens in the Temple. Far enough from the Flame to show you. I just...find an orange tree to sit against, and watch the leaves fall, the bees fly about..."

You have emoted: Taiyang frowns and can almost be seen visibly sorting through his collection of memories before he finally, quietly admits, "I...don't think I've ever seen a bee. Or, if I have, it's from my life before I got captured as a slave. And 'cos I can't dream anymore, that's all blurry."

(THINK)
There is a brief flash, a memory, of a hand brushing the back of Taiyang's own and it brings with it an immense sense of sorrow and loss, but then the fog of lost memories quickly sweeps it away.

Tekias frowns some, gently rubbing at your shoulder. "I won't be able to go to the festival with you like I'd hoped...but after, if you still want the tour I was thinking of...we can sit together and watch bees a while."

You have emoted: Taiyang turns, blinking as though taken out of some inner reverie, asking, "Is everything okay? Are you sick?"

Tekias shakes her head at you.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Oh, no. Just...it's going to happen when I know I'll be needing rest, is all."

You have emoted: Taiyang nods, and says, "Well, I will be sure to make lots of memories, at least! And I'll tell you all the stories about what happens, even if I do something silly like bang my head against my knees again when I go to bow to people." He laughs, light and airy, admitting quietly, "I'm still getting used to my body. The Primus is gonna help me with that, though, if she can find someone."

Tekias tilts her head at that. "Help with your body? What's wrong with it?"

You have emoted: "Well, nothing really, I just..." Taiyang reaches up and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, struggling to verbalise for a moment before he seems to find the words. "I...am very, VERY strong now. I hurt myself a lot when doing little things, like climbing, or jumping, or running. And bowing. Because I go to do it a little, but now that I have the Blood, my body decides to do it a lot." He pauses, taking a deep breath.

Continuing in a quiet exhalation, you say, "I told the Primus that I was hoping to find a way to...train, my body, and learn it all over again. Like the Sentaari monks do, so that way I can stop doing silly things, like hurting myself."

(THINK)
A series of images flash through Taiyang's mind, of push-ups, sit-ups, and runs along the desert in the early morning, strangely familiar while also entirely foreign. "Yeah, so I can be all strong..."

Tekias thinks a bit on that, nodding her head. "Suppose that makes sense...when I rewove myself as an Idreth for the first time...I was afraid I'd hurt my wife when we were together. I was...made of living glass, not flesh, and my skin didn't give like it used to, like it does now. I had to learn to do things differently." She looks to you. "If there's any way I could help, let me know. I'm not trained like a true Sentaari, but...I am trained as a Monk."

You have emoted: Taiyang tilts his head curiously, fixing you with his sharp green eyes, "What do you mean, ma'am? I don't know the difference."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "I have the knowledge to help control my body, but not the discipline a proper Monk has."

You say, "...do you think maybe, you could help me learn? I mean...I think maybe I can learn discipline on my own, though that seems a little silly to think you can do that. But I've always known I'm different from everyone else, 'cos of how I watch people and learn the rules, and try to do things the way I do. So maybe I could!"

Tekias smiles at you.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "I would love to help you...you wish to train to be a monk like me?"

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and presses his hands against the sand, eyes wide as he beams at you, "Yes! Yes, a lot! Then I could be strong and also not be bad at everything I do because I'm more good than I think!"

Tekias smiles at you.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Alright...if you think you're ready, we could begin now?"

You have emoted: Taiyang nods quickly, and you quickly see what he means, almost jamming his chin sharply into his neck in his eagerness.

Tekias giggles happily at you.

Tekias has offered you the Monk class.
You accept Tekias's offer and gain the Monk class.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Now...there are three skillsets that can be summed up as Body, Mind, and Soul. It sounds like you'd like to enhance your Body training first, yes?"

You have emoted: Taiyang climbs quickly to his feet and nods, flexing his arms to reveal...moderately impressive muscle, for a person of his size, "Yes, yes! I don't care if I look strong, but I want to be able to do things again! I almost hurt a poor bunny when I tried to pet it the other day."

Tekias nods her head at you.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Then let's start your training into Tekura, the martial art of being a Monk."

Tekias comes easily to rest, the lesson in Tekura at an end.

You have emoted: Taiyang blinks and tilts his head sharply, looking down at his dark-stained hands, "Oh. I thought...it wouldn't be as much about...y'know...hurting. And punching."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "There is a good deal of bodily control in learning how to properly do these."

(THINK)
There is a clear sense of disappointment, but even in it a measure of appreciation as Taiyang's arms feel just a bit easier to control and manipulate, more control behind the punches he threw in the lesson than the wild flurries he had become accustomed to.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Also...there's another aspect we'll get to soon enough."

Tekias Uymari smiles and says to you, "Just show some trust and faith, alright?"

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and looks down at his arms, flexing them experimentally before looking back up and smiling broadly at Tekias. "Yes, ma'am. Should we continue our Tekura training?"

Tekias Uymari says to you, "A few more lessons, then we'll take a brief break."

Tekias comes easily to rest, the lesson in Tekura at an end.

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and follows along with each lesson in meticulous detail, copying to the best he can - his strikes growing slowly less wild and jerking with each repetition.

Coming to a rest, Tekias Uymari says to you, "Now...the other aspect of Tekura."

You have emoted: Taiyang settles carefully to a halt, listening carefully as he bounces quietly and shakes his limbs out to his sides to keep them warm. "Yes, ma'am?"

Tekias beckons you over to a large, dune-free patch of sand, reaching down to unlace and remove a pair of black leather boots, standing in the sand barefoot. "Every tier of Tekura is signified with a colored belt. Each Belt has a Kata to master."

You have emoted: Taiyang steps into the smooth patch of sand and wiggles his toes gently as he does, freeing sand from the crevices there. "Why a colour? Some people can't see all the colours, so wouldn't it be easier to use...names? Or animals?"

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Stand back just a moment, to watch, hmm? As for the colors, that I do not know."

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and backs up, respecting the distance around Tekias.

Tekias walks a few feet away from you, closing her eyes to focus as she takes a few slow, steady breaths.

Tekias presses her palms together and bows low, ready to perform the Form of Jakata.

Tekias swivels around and steps to the side.

With an unbroken, sinuous movement, the sidewinder departs to the south.

Tekias takes a step backwards and tenses her legs.

Tekias throws a firm snap-kick forward and steps back into position.

Tekias adopts a defensive stance, arms raised ready to block incoming blows.

Tekias twists her waist and pulls her left arm up and around in a warding block.

Tekias continues the motion by throwing a firm punch with her right hand.

Tekias dodges nimbly backwards as if to evade an imaginary foe.

Tekias demonstrates her strength by performing a string of front kicks in swift succession.

Tekias presses her palms together and bows, the Form of Jakata complete.

(THINK)
"I do not know why people do a lot of things. But wow, she looks like she knows so much when she's doing this."

Tekias lifts her head from her bow, smiling softly to you. "I imagine this was somewhat more what you had in mind?"

With wide eyes, you exclaim, "THAT WAS SO VERY AMASING!"

Tekias smiles wider, beckoning you over. "Go ahead and DEMONSTRATE your understanding of JAKATA. It's the form I just showed you. If you trip, stumble, or fall, do not grow frustrated, simply get back up and learn from your
mistakes."

(THINK)
"Just keep going. You can do it, even if you mess up." It is a comforting thought, and a reassuring one, encouraging Taiyang forward.

You have emoted: Taiyang nods and steps closer, saying carefully, "Watch the tail! I think it might go flying, until I learn how to...do things with it."

Tekias takes a few steps away from you at the warning, nodding her head.

You have emoted: Taiyang exhales softly, body growing statuesque and still as he gathers his mind and relaxes his body.

You press your palms together and bow low, ready to perform the Form of Jakata.

You swivel around and step to the side.

You take a step backwards and tense your legs.

Your mind wanders momentarily and your next movement escapes you.

You blink.

Shaking his head, you say, "Oh, no, that was...okay, let me..."

Tekias watches you carefully, slowly coming up beside you again. "This will happen...as I said, just clear your thoughts and try again."

You throw a firm snap-kick forward and step back into position.

You adopt a defensive stance, arms raised ready to block incoming blows.

You twist your waist and pull your left arm up and around in a warding block.

You continue the motion by throwing a firm punch with your right hand.

You dodge nimbly backwards as if to evade an imaginary foe.

You demonstrate your strength by performing a string of front kicks in swift succession.

You press your palms together and bow, the Form of Jakata complete.

Tekias smiles at you.

You have emoted: The cheer on Taiyang's face is one that quickly fades as he stumbles as his tail gets a little too out of place, falling on his rump and scowling faintly. "Dangit."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Do you feel as though you've mastered your FORMS? If not, repetition is the best way to do so."

Tekias offers her hand to you, helping you up if accepted.

You have emoted: Taiyang reaches up and takes the proffered hand, smiling softly as he accepts the help back to his feet. "Well, I think I did pretty good. Until the end, there."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Why not try it again, hmm?"

You nod your head emphatically.

You let loose a long breath from your lungs, exhaling slowly.

Tekias presses her palms together and bows low, ready to perform the Form of Jakata.

Tekias twists her waist and pulls her left arm up and around in a warding block.

You demonstrate your strength by performing a string of front kicks in swift succession.
Tekias demonstrates her strength by performing a string of front kicks in swift succession.

You have emoted: Taiyang beams wide as he rises from the bow, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he says, "We did it! At the same time! And I didn't fall this time! Aaaaah!!!!" His cry of excitement is cut short as he realises how far his voice carries over the sand, but his enormous smile remains.

Panting softly with a smile, Tekias Uymari says to you, "Again, until you feel you've mastered your Form."

(THINK)
"That was so good! I looked just like her! I bet once I know how to move my tail, I'll look so cool!"

Tekias pants softly, shedding her striking, dark black long coat before tossing it to her scarred, pale warhorse.

You have emoted: Taiyang bounces on the balls of his feet, his undead flesh immune to the sweat plastering your own body as he grins at you widely, "It does feel better! Much better! I think I like this very much, yes, yes."

Tekias smiles at you.

Tekias Uymari says to you, "And this is just the most basic of Forms."

Tekias steps away from you again, gesturing for you to watch.

You have emoted: Taiyang stills just enough to let his eyes watch closely, green gleaming in the desert light.

Tekias presses her palms together and bows low, ready to perform the Form of Krull.

Tekias assumes a perfect Dragon stance, seemingly focused and calm.

Tekias performs a breathtaking somersault into the air and lands confidently several feet away.

Tekias flips backwards, lashing out with both legs simultaneously and handspringing back onto her feet.

Tekias launches into a bewildering series of lightning fast hand motions, showing off her impressive dexterity.

Tekias twists into the air once more, with a gravity defying whirlwind kick.

Tekias drops straight down to the floor and into the splits.

Tekias places a single hand on the ground and with incredible effort, swings her body up into a one-handed handstand.

With a cry of effort, Tekias launches herself off the ground and springs back onto her feet.

Tekias presses her palms together and bows, the Form of Krull complete.

You have emoted: Taiyang nods his head as you see him standing on one leg, awkwardly mimicking the motions as he prepares to give it his own attempt.

Tekias pants out, wiping her forearm across her forehead with a smile to you. "Soon enough...you'll be able to do this with ease."

You have emoted: Taiyang steps forward, a ball of seemingly infinite energy and spunk as he begins to still once more and prepare to attempt the form himself, "I hope so. But I don't think we should keep going if you're going to be so tired, ma'am! I can go until the sun stops shining, but you have to take lots of breaks! And drink water!"

Tekias shakes her head at you, holding her hand out. "No, that form's far too advanced to try now, Taiyang. It's meant for one who has mastered Tekura."

You have emoted: Taiyang jumps up into the air and prepares to perform a somersault, but immediately flips far too quickly and lands solidly on his back - a heavy THUD escaping the ground as though he weighed far more than his small frame suggests. His breath escapes him in a deep gasp, and after several long moments, there is a faint, "...owie..."

(THINK)
"Oh, I wish you had said that just a little bit before I jumped, ma'am. Owie, that one REALLY hurt."

Tekias shakes her head, a smile on her lips as she walks over, offering her hand to you once more. "See? You need more control first...we'll work your way there, I promise, but not just today."

You have emoted: Taiyang accepts the hand again and springs up to his feet, tail flicking out to counterbalance carefully as he lands and moves to rub his back, "Yes...that was...me jumping and not listening. The kicks looked so nice, though..."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "Shall we continue with your lessons, then? Or would you prefer to try your Katas more?"

As he continues to rub his back, you say, "I think continuing with the lessons would be good, ma'am. If you can! You are already helping so much, I do not want to be a bother."

Tekias Uymari smiles and says to you, "I'm not leaving yet. Perhaps a quarter of a day, but until then, I'm all yours to learn from."

Tekias Uymari says to you, "When you wish to break up your lessons with Kata practice, I'll practice alongside you."

You have emoted: A bright laugh shakes Taiyang's body, ringing out gaily as a bell in his childlike mirth.

You have emoted: Taiyang winces as he finishes the lesson, and admits, "I...think I jumped a bit too high. Do you think we could learn about some of the other parts of being a monk, ma'am? Just until it pops, and we can keep going."

Tekias nods her head to you. "Of course. I would recommend Kaido next, the enrichment of your Soul and the ability to augment your Body that way. Utilizing your inner energies." She looks to the east as the sun breaks over the horizon, smiling softly. "We could head indoors for now, as well."

You have emoted: Taiyang's feet dance across the shadows as though he had not even noticed, sticking to the shadows as he nods and quickly rushes off towards the safety of the city.
TetchtaTekiasKatie