Consanguine Bindings

Rhyot and Ayuna got married inside the Shattered Vortex. Big shoutout to @Iosyne for taking the time to be the person to lead it and bind Rhyot and Ayuna together.

It's been a long time coming to post and many people have wanted to see it posted. So here you go!! Enjoy!!

At the eastern end of an ethereal white bridge (36517) - the Shattered Vortex (186)
A venantium pike with the decapitated head of Zynti has been erected. A blackened pike
painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head of Benedicto has been erected. A
blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head of Aeryx has been
erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head of
Sekeres has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the
decapitated head of Zynti has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes
with the decapitated head of Miroslav has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red
war stripes with the decapitated head of Haven has been erected. A blackened pike painted
with red war stripes with the decapitated head of Isia has been erected. A blackened pike
painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head of Rhine has been erected. A
blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head of Iesid has been
erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head of Jhura
has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the decapitated head
of Belgarion has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes with the
decapitated head of Justus has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red war stripes
with the decapitated head of Ayuna has been erected. A blackened pike painted with red war
stripes with the decapitated head of Rhyot has been erected. A figurine in the image of a
flickering green eld rests here. A figurine in the image of an unstable white eld rests
here. There are 4 figurines of a shrieking mass of eld here. There are 3 figurines of a
skittering onyx eld here. There are 2 figurines of a churning, unstable eld here. There
are 2 figurines of a coruscating swarm of eld here. A figurine in the image of an
enormous, three-cored eld rests here. A figurine in the image of a colossal crystalline
eld rests here. A figurine in the image of a discordant, buzzing eld rests here. A
midnight black stallion trots menacingly here. The monstrous form of Ivoln, the Earthen
Lord dominates the area here in a seething mass of earth and stone. He wields the Earthen
Blade in His left hand. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Rebra is here, hidden.
Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Desidora is here, hidden. She wields a throwing axe in
her left hand and a throwing axe in her right. Surrounded in an aura of hostility,
Mythunnar is here, hidden. He wields a Delosian bastard sword in his hands. Surrounded in
an aura of hostility, Sekara is here. The air around Him filled with uncomfortable
tension, Bamathis, the Warlord stands here. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Swara is
here. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Ayuna is here, hidden. Surrounded in an aura of
hostility, Arahali is here, hidden. She wields an aphotic tower shield in her left hand.
Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Vasilissa is here. She wields a steel shortsword in
her left hand and a buckler in her right. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Mjoll is
here. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Vizzer is here, hidden. He wields a steel Theran
broadsword in his left hand and a tower shield in his right. Surrounded in an aura of
hostility, Sarita is here. She wields a jewel-encrusted buckler in her right hand.
Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Ehtias is here. He wields a menacing flail in his left
hand and the withered husk of Vizzer in his right. The monstrous half-woman, half-spider
form of Iosyne, the Malevolent is here. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Arei is here.
She wields a buckler in her left hand and a hefty shovel in her right. Surrounded in an
aura of hostility, Neoma is here, giving off a truly ghastly stench. She wields a buckler
in her left hand and an evening star in her right. Surrounded in an aura of hostility,
Gyana is here. She wields a kite shield in her left hand. Surrounded in an aura of
hostility, Jayke is here.
You see exits leading north and west.

You think:
I wonder how long it will be before someone from Spirit decides to attack.

Arei looks around at all the others and then back towards the hosts as she shifts about,
looking for a place to settle.

Mjoll ceases to wield a bardiche, securing it to her weaponbelt.

Neoma absentmindedly spins the outer band of her mithril ring.

You say, "Starting to wonder if we should have grabbed a handful of tables and chairs."

Mjoll narrows her eyes to thin slits.

Iosyne absentmindedly picks at the bits of head still stuck between Her teeth.

Desidora says, "Then you'd have ta worry about centerpieces or somethin'.."

Arahali's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Mythunnar smiles for once.

Desidora slowly fades into view, returning to the realm of perception.

Rebra's yellow eyes flicker to Iosyne, before flickering back to Ayuna and you.

You say to Ayuna, "Last chance to leave."

Arahali peers at you suspiciously.

Ayuna says to you, "That goes for you too, Shadowlord."

Rhyot waves a hand dismissively before grinning at Ayuna, "If I wanted to
leave, I'd have done so already."

Swara arrives from the west.

Ayuna smirks at you. "It's a bit late for all that, isn't it?"

Blood drips from Ayuna's gown, pooling in the room around her feet.

Iosyne abruptly seems to take heed of the waiting party. With a cough, She ceases Her
teeth-picking and rises upon Her arachnid legs, stretching nearly to Her full height. Soft
clicks echo throughout the Vortex as the Goddess makes Her way down between the maze of
piked heads, coming to a rest before Ayuna and you.

Rhyot taps his clawed fingertips on his leg, "Perhaps. But I'm not going
anywhere." He shrugs, before turning his attention to Iosyne.

Ayuna smiles softly at you before turning her attention to Iosyne.

Arei grins excitedly at Iosyne's procession towards the front.

Like a blanket of darkness, the night sky obscures the horizon from view.

Iosyne clears Her throat, relaxing Her stance slightly as She leans on Her arachnid
abdomen. The Goddess' white orbs rove around the anguished piked faces surrounding the
couple before turning Her attention to the members of the audience with their heads still
attached.

The chest of Arahali's blood gown darkens, momentarily displaying an insignia of crossed
fists before fading.

A gremlin springs in from the north.

A sharp-toothed gremlin snarls angrily at Vasilissa and moves in for the kill.

A sharp-toothed gremlin's eyes gleam as it slams its head into Vasilissa's knee,
shattering it and knocking her off-balance.

A sharp-toothed gremlin lunges at Vasilissa, battering her in a volley of attacks.
Vasilissa jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing her.

A sharp-toothed gremlin's eyes gleam as it slams its head into Vasilissa's knee,
Vasilissa jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing her.

Vasilissa's broken legs cause her to fall to the ground in a heap.

Vasilissa takes a drink from a deep red vial.

Vasilissa eats some irid moss.

Vasilissa takes a salve of mending and rubs it on her legs.

Vasilissa takes a salve of mending and rubs it on her right leg.

"Esteemed guests," Iosyne She begins, Her mouth peeling back in a wider and wider smile
with each word. "We are - ".

Vasilissa takes a salve of mending and rubs it on her legs.

Vasilissa stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

A sharp-toothed gremlin runs between Vasilissa's legs and, using the haft of its axe,
buckles her knees, sending her sprawling.

A sharp-toothed gremlin suddenly seizes up as though struck by a jolt, then collapses to
the ground, dead.
Having slain a sharp-toothed gremlin, Iosyne retrieves the corpse.

Vasilissa eats some irid moss.

With obvious delight, Iosyne digs into the corpse of a sharp-toothed gremlin, eating only
the choicest organs and leaving the rest for the vultures.

Desidora frowns slightly and shifts her weight anxiously from foot to foot as she watches
Iosyne and the bride and groom.

Neoma licks her lips.

Vasilissa shrugs helplessly.

Ayuna does not even attempt to hide a smile at the destruction of the unwanted guest.

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

Arei licks her lips, staring as the gremlin is devoured.

Arahali snickers under her breath.

Jayke smiles wryly.

The ghost of a smirk passes fleetingly over Vasilissa's lips.

The chest of Arahali's blood gown darkens, momentarily displaying an insignia of crossed
fists before fading.

Sekara closes her eyes and bows her head.

Iosyne's serpentine tongue flicks out, running roughshod over Her bloodstained lips as She
laps up the remnants of the intruder. "Ahem. We are gathered here this night to celebrate
a most wondrous occasion: some brave soul has made it known that she desires to spend
eternity at the side of Rhyot," She continues, Her lips peeling back in jest. "Truly one
of Mine, to be so enamoured with Pain."

Sekara lifts her head up from her meditation.

The corners of Arei's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Ayuna blinks, stealing a glance at you as she attempts not to laugh.

Gyana gives a faint, amused smile.

Mythunnar smirks.

The ghost of a smirk passes fleetingly over Vasilissa's lips as she glances at you.

Swara covers her lips as an amused smirk crosses her lips, eyes sparkling with suppressed
laughter before she composes herself.

Rhyot raises an eyebrow for a moment while looking at Iosyne, before
giving a slight grin and lightly shrugging. "She's not wrong."

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed
intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who
casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
With a crooked grin, Ironbeard the Magnanimous gushes, "Because it's a special time. A
special celebration, Neoma!"
With a sly wink and a wide grin, Ironbeard the Magnanimous takes the holiday platter right
out of Neoma's hands, exclaiming, "I'll take this for the road!"

You eye Neoma, giving her the once over.

Neoma shifts her eyes from side to side suspiciously.

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile,
rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant
belch.

Sekara smiles behind her hand in trying to keep composure.

Arei squints her eyes and quietly tucks away an item into her pack.

"Rhyot and I have crossed paths many times in the past," Iosyne goes on, turning Her
gouged eyes to you. "He has come far, evolving from a heathen to..." She pauses for a
moment, canting Her head to one side as She chooses Her words. "...a very accomplished
heathen," She finally says, winking at you. "One who leads with aplomb. Who ascended past
his form to assume the mantle of Chaos Lord. And yet, despite his many achievements, he
will be forever outshone by the accomplishments of his betrothed - she managed to pull him
away from hunting for a few hours," the Malevolent says, nodding Her head to Ayuna. After
a while, She amends Her sentence. "Though not out of the Vortex, it seems."

Arahali tries and fails to hide a snicker.

Jayke snickers under his breath.

Ayuna offers in an amused cant of a whisper, "It took Pain and effort."

Vasilissa inclines her head politely to Bamathis.

Ayuna smiles at Bamathis.

Rhyot grins at Iosyne, "Your compliments are well received. Though I
still won't be part of your Order." The Chaos Lord steals a glance at Ayuna, "Though how
you managed to convince me of this, is still a mystery to me." He turns his attention back
to Iosyne, continuing to listen to what is to be said.

Arahali smiles wryly.

Rebra flicks her yellow eyes towards Bamathis. They widen slightly. She flicks her eyes
back to Iosyne, and the couple before Her.

Sekara looks into rebra.

Shadows roll off Ayuna's gown, rising above her to display a glowing insignia of crossed
fists before dissipating.

Bamathis meets Ayuna's gaze and offers the barest inclination of His head. He stands stock
-still, both hands clasped comfortably at the small of His back.

Iosyne spreads Her palms in a gesture towards you. "Enough from Me, let's hear your vo-"
halfway through the sentence, however, She abruptly twists unnaturally, Her top half
spinning around to face Ayuna while the bottom half remains motionless. "Actually, dear
Enforcer, let's hear your vows first."

Neoma slowly fades into view, returning to the realm of perception.

Sarita breaks her eyes away from the main ceremony to watch Rebra for a moment. Her
unreadble gaze lingers there for a moment before shifting towards Bamathis and then
finally back to the couple.

Shadows roll off Ayuna's gown, rising above her to display a glowing insignia of crossed

Arei briefly takes notice of Bamathis as His appearance makes a small disturbance, before
shrugging and resuming watching the couple and Iosyne with giddy excitement.

Sekara eyes glowing with purple are switching back and forth and decides to give full
attention to the couple.

Like a blanket of darkness, the night sky obscures the horizon from view.
Sekara leaves to the west.

Ayuna gazes at Iosyne, taking in Her glory before turning to you. As she steps closer, she
catches your eyes. "I vow to stand by your side, through steadiness and through war,
through Pain and through Strength. Though we may be different in our views, I vow to
always walk aside you to protect that which is dear to us within Sapience. With this
union, I will not share my blood with another in any form and offer you my loyalty. You
are my strength, my relief and my balance, as I offer that to you. I am yours, as you are
mine."

Sekara arrives from the west.

Iosyne rights Herself with another hearty twist, taking a step back to assume a background
position behind the couple. "Now for yours, Chaos Lord," She proclaims, craning Her head
to loom slightly closer to your head. The Malevolent's lips peel back to bare Her
countless rows of jagged teeth. "If I do not see at least one tear in that crowd by the
end...well, it's been -minutes- since I had a snack."

Sarita's brow furrows in response to Iosyne's words, before lifting abruptly as she
glances around the crowd.

Arei's excitement grows at Iosyne's insinuation and she grins unabashedly.

Ayuna bites her lip with a fang, watching over you as Iosyne stands over you. "No
pressure." She clasps her hands into your, nodding at you to continue.

Rhyot watches Ayuna carefully, keeping her gaze as he listens to Iosyne.
He rolls his eyes at you for a moment, before tapping your forehead lightly, his arm
returning to his sides. "Mmm. I vow to push you to always be stronger and better, both in
and out of combat. I vow to stand by you and do my best to not irritate your chosen
religious viewpoint. I vow to hunt with you and provide what I can, whenever I can, in any
capacity that I can... such as the Eld Wand you so greatly enjoy." He gives you a feral
grin, before continuing, "I will only share my blood with you, nor will I take the blood
of anyone else. I give you my loyalty, my strength, and my entire self. My blood is your
blood. And I don't want anyone else." The Consanguine leans forward and places a gentle
kiss atop her forward, "For now and for always."

Rebra's eyes widen further as she watches you make physical contact with Ayuna.

Arahali glances around, and wipes a single tear from her left eye with the back of her
hand.

Iosyne hovers comically above you, Her Maw still open, as She scans the assembled crowd
for a reaction.

Mythunnar holds it together but has tears running down his cheeks.

Sekara wipes away the tears that feel like warm little bloodied falls before someone
notices.

Desidora very, very convincingly wipes totally real tears from her face. Definitely.

Swara quietly remains at the back of the crowd though a faint smile passes over her lips
as she listens to the vows.

Sekara's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

As the tears fall, Iosyne's mouth snaps shut with a resounding 'click'. She settles back
upon Her arachnid abdomen, opening Her arms expectantly. "Touching. Congratulations - you
may now consummate your marriage," She says, hands gesturing urgently to get it on with.

Desidora has to bite down on her lower lip to keep herself from laughing outright.

Mythunnar eyes widen.

Bamathis's brow furrows sharply, an uncharacteristic hint of alarm showing suddenly in the
Warlord's hard, silvered gaze. He clears His throat before offering up, "Sister, I-.. I do
not believe that is the custom in this age." He spares a glance for Ayuna and you both,
eyes widening slightly now under the full brunt of Iosyne's command.

Arahali covers her eyes with one hand.

In a gravelly voice, Ivoln says, "Please do not."

Jayke snickers under his breath.

You massage your temple, closing your eyes as you softly sigh.

Seemingly from nowhere, Chakrasul appears and sullenly crosses Her arms over Her chest as
She stares over at Bamathis only to demurely declare, "Yes they do, Brother."

Occasional raindrops fall on your head as the drizzle continues.

Neoma hums a happy tune.

Rebra bows her head respectfully before Chakrasul.

Ayuna blinks, tilting her head. "You got the eldlore wand for me?" Her smile widens as she
adds, "I've been stealing the souls of my ylem conquests because of you? I swear I thought
about it, but you just didn't give me a sign..." Liquid forms in her eyes. She leans up,
wrapping her arms around you, locking lips with you and kissing you passionately.

Arei's crimson eye lights with excitement at Iosyne's open maw, then she blinks back the
tears in her eyes with a confused look, before giggling quietly to herself.

Sekara bows head at Chakrasul.
Vasilissa just barely manages to holds in a laugh by a hair's breadth.

Jayke casts a suspicious eye about the area.

Vasilissa bows respectfully to Chakrasul.

Arahali's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Sekara almost let out a sounding laugh of delight.

Bamathis coldly meets Chakrasul's gaze, offering no further comment. Silently He raises
one hand, and a violent arc of blue lightning shoots out from the confines of His palm.
Then, He is gone.

Talonnb has been slain by the divine might of Bamathis.
You divine the location of this death as On the southern edge of a bridge overlooking the
void in the Shattered Vortex.

Neoma rolls her eyes.

Mjoll says, "A wedding gift, the death of a crasher."

Desidora brings her hands together, filling the air with applause.

Rhyot grins at Ayuna, "Well of course, I got it for you. It was a
gift..." Cut off from his sentence, the vampire returns Ayuna's kiss passionately for a
few moments before breaking the kiss. As Bamathis raises a hand to kill a spy, he lets out
a soft laugh. "I knew there was going to be a death at some point. I'm surprised it wasn't
me."

"Well they do," Chakrasul mutters indignantly before She unravels into thousands of
duskywing butterflies that simply flit away in random directions.

Arahali beams broadly at Ayuna.

Vasilissa claps her hands for Ayuna in congratulations.

Mythunnar claps his hands together merrily.

(Tells): In soft, clicking whispers that are reminiscent of tapping mandibles, Arahali
hisses against your mind, "You did well, Sire."

Arei claps her hands together merrily.

Sekara claps hands and smiles widely.

Arahali claps her hands together merrily.

Vizzer claps his hands together merrily.

Swara throws up her hands and cheers wildly!

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed
intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who
casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
Ironbeard the Magnanimous hiccups and says, "Special people like Jayke deserve something
special on special days."
With a sly wink and a wide grin, Ironbeard the Magnanimous takes the holiday platter right
out of Jayke's hands, exclaiming, "I'll take this for the road!"

Ayuna gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

"D'aww.." Desidora says cheerfully, "Congratulations to the newlyweds!"

Rebra breaks into a smile, her eyes glittering as she claps for Ayuna and you.

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile,
rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant
belch.

Sekara gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Arahali says, "Yes, congratulations!"

Bamathis, the Warlord has bestowed a divine blessing upon you. It will last for 5 days.

Neoma claps her hands for Ayuna in congratulations.

Sekara says, "Big congratulations, I am so happy to see you together eternally!"

Tatia pads in silently from the north, her fur white as snow.

Iosyne sucks Her teeth noisily, rocking backwards with disappointment. "Too much strength,
Brother. You could have at least left a few morsels of him." She
reaches...somewhere...about Her arachnid half, producing a suspiciously quivering bouquet
of flowers. "You will need to extract a little blood for the binding ritual," She says,
handing the bouquet to Ayuna.

Neoma claps her hands for you in congratulations.

"Oooo!" Arahali enthuses.

Neoma's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Sekara's face splits into a smile, displaying her sharp white fangs.

Tatia dashes in at full speed, looking around quickly before making her way over to stand
next to Arahali.

Vasilissa greets Tatia with a sincere smile.

Desidora smiles at Tatia.

Neoma says, "Apologies but i must rest, congratulations to both Rhyot and Ayuna."

Sekara smiles at tatia.

You use Corpus Clawing on Ayuna.
You strike out at Ayuna, attempting to slash the skin on her chest.
With satisfaction, you open two wounds that bleeds profusely on her chest.
Balance Used: 3.49 seconds

Neoma inclines her head politely to those around her.

Neoma leaves to the north.

You ponder the situation.

Tatia smiles at Desidora.

Arahali's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say to Ayuna, "Stop Clotting."

Ayuna eyes the bouquet with sparkling eyes, gazing at you, then Iosyne. "Care to do
the..."

You use Corpus Clawing on Ayuna.

Arei raises her arms in the air during the clapping and cheering and emits a simple,
"Woo!" then at the presentation of the quivering flowers she says, "Yay more blood!"

Arahali smiles wryly at Arei.

Ayuna peers at you.
Iosyne eyes your violent actions with a raised brow. "Seems his hunting instincts can only
be held down for so long," She murmurs before gesturing to the bouquet. "I had prepared a
more...elegant...solution."

Ayuna gives a bouquet of carnivorous flowers to you.

You eye a bouquet of carnivorous flowers, giving it the once over.

The corners of Arahali's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You tilt your head curiously at Ayuna.

Arei licks her lips.

Swara wrinkles her nose slightly as the bouquet is produced, shifting uncomfortably in
place but remaining politely quiet and watchful.

Ayuna says to you, "Try again, not that I mind the Pain."

Softly, Arahali says, "The best flowers ever."

You poke at a bouquet of carnivorous flowers pointedly.

[HINT]: You feel the urge to PROBE the bouquet.

This odd assortment of various coloured flowers appears sentient, the arrangement's
razored petals swaying in response to motion.
It can be worn in the following locations:
onshirt ears

[HINT]: You may PULL the bouquet to take one of its flowers.

The bouquet is not quite ready to have another flower plucked from it.

You scratch your head in confusion.

Blood drips from Arahali's gown, pooling in the room around her feet.

The bouquet is not quite ready to have another flower plucked from it.

You cannot pluck that.

A carnivorous flower nips at your fingers as you pluck it from its bouquet.

The corners of Tatia's mouth lift slightly in a small grin.

Rhyot looks at the bouquet, before looking at his pricked finger,
"Interesting flowers...."

Ayuna looks over the scratch marks, shaking her head. "Graceful."

Arei gazes at the flowers in awe as she gets a better look at them and says quietly, "Awe,
they're hungry."

You give a bouquet of carnivorous flowers to Ayuna.

Ayuna plucks aimlessly at the air.
Vasilissa says, "They're beautiful..."

Sekara's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

With a wistful look on her face, Ayuna touches a bouquet of carnivorous flowers.

Iosyne watches as the flower drinks from your finger. "We will have to relocate to the
Dominion's Bloodstone for the ritual iteslf, unfortunately."

Mythunnar tilts his head at the flowers.

A carnivorous flowers nips at Ayuna's fingers as she plucks it from its bouquet.

You begin to follow Ayuna.

Tatia affectionately wraps her arms around Desidora.

Ayuna smiles at Tatia.

Sekara hugs vasilissa due to being so happy that she had to do something before jumping up
and down screaming ruining this perfect moment.

Tatia gives Ayuna a peck on the cheek.

Rebra says, "Not everyone can enter, without an escort."

Arahali says, "True."

Ayuna nods at Iosyne, gazing at the bouquet curiously. "Very well."

Ayuna says, "We have many escorts it seems."

Desidora says, "I think I'll just meet y'all at the Hound and Halberd."

Arahali nods her head at Ayuna.

Tatia smiles and says to Ayuna, in a feral tongue, "I'll get the tavern ready."

Ayuna says, "I am sure under the circumstances there will be no conflict within the
halls."

Arahali nods her head emphatically.

Ayuna says to Tatia, "Thank you."

In a gravelly voice, Ivoln says, "I am taking that as My cue to depart."

In a gravelly voice, Ivoln says, "Sister. Children."

Ayuna says to Ivoln, "Thank You for Your presence, Earthen Lord."

Desidora waves goodbye.

Vasilissa gives Sekara a tight hug.

Vasilissa waves goodbye at Desidora.

Sekara gives Vasilissa a tight hug.

Iosyne says, "I will meet you at the Bloodstone."

Arahali nods her head emphatically.

Ayuna nods her head emphatically.

Rebra bows her head respectively.

You say to Ayuna, "After you."

Rebra says, "I can provide escort, for whomever needs?"

Desidora shakes her head.

Ayuna says, "Follow me."

Tatia tilts her head curiously at Ayuna.

Desidora hums a soft melody and a feeling of warmth and comfort envelops you. Your spirits
buoyed, you feel less vulnerable to harm.

Arahali nods her head at Ayuna.

TRAVEL SPAM TO RITUAL CHAMBER

An equipped ritual chamber (66361) - Bloodloch (68)
Supported upon a carved pedestal, an ancient bloodstone glistens in the light. A sigil in
the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Resting on the ground is a
cube-shaped silver sigil. A large circle of blood has been inscribed to the floor, with
odd looking tools laid out nearby.
You see a single exit leading south.

A black whip of shadow energy snakes into the room, slithering up into a corkscrew shape
and falling away to reveal the form of Iosyne.

Iosyne says, "Hand Me your flowers."

Ayuna gives a carnivorous black and blue flower to Iosyne.

Arei seethes with excitement and smiles and unhinged grin as she follows along with the
crowd, her gaze affixed to the couple and their carnivorous bouquet.

You are wielding:
You are holding:
"flower312145" a carnivorous black and pink flower (dark blood). [P]

You give a carnivorous black and pink flower to Iosyne.

Iosyne starts to wield a carnivorous black and blue flower in Her left hand.

Iosyne starts to wield a carnivorous black and pink flower in Her right hand.

As Iosyne raises the flowers, drops of blood from both Ayuna and you spilling forth from
each. The crimson lines join, pooling together in unison before the Goddess as the blood
glows.

Arahali's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Iosyne orders Her the mirky blood wisp floating around Her to imbue itself with a deep,
ancient bloodstone.
Distant whispering and an intense focus stills the air as the blood gem reacts with the
wisp, the contact seeming to elicit movement just beneath the gem's surface.

Sarita watches intently. She frowns very slightly as the blood begins glowing.

Iosyne chants, "De ye elnur obupsa sa kelosa sa."
As the words leave Her lips, the stone begins to resonate as voices fill the air in a
litany of harsh sounds that bury all thought within your mind.

Iosyne dips one finger into a glass phial and scrawls the etpod rune across Ayuna's chest
in blood.
As Iosyne seals the rune, Her blood wisp shudders as a luxuriant red mist bursts forth
from it and hangs in the air.
Iosyne has offered to bind you to Ayuna in a blood union.
AGREE if you would like to be bound.

You affirm your willingness to be bound to Ayuna.

Ayuna affirms her willingness to be bound to you.
The cloud of blood disperses as the ritual is sealed.
You have been bound in blood to Ayuna!

You smile at Ayuna.

fists before fading.

Arahali claps her hands together merrily.

Jayke's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

It is now dawn on Quensday, the 25th of Variach, year 485 of the Midnight Age.

Gyana claps her hands lightly in celebration, smiling. "Congratulations."

Mjoll's voice rises out in a cheer as she applauds.

Sekara's face splits into a smile, displaying her sharp white fangs.

Vasilissa throws up her hands and cheers wildly for Ayuna!

Mythunnar throws up his hands and cheers wildly!

Vasilissa claps her hands for you in congratulations.

Arei claps her hands together merrily.

Arahali says, "Congratulations!"

Swara says, "Congrats."

Arei says, "It's beautiful!"

Rebra breaks into another smile, gazing at Ayuna and you. "Congratulations!"

Sekara wipes happy tears from face and claps in excitement.

Iosyne says, "My gift to you, as the pike was upstaged."

Iosyne gives a token of the Malevolent's esteem to you.

Iosyne gives a token of the Malevolent's esteem to Ayuna.

Ayuna smiles at you before turning to Iosyne and gasping. "Thank you, Malevolent!"

You say to Iosyne, "The token is appreciated."

You are wielding:
You are holding:
"token298502" a token of the Malevolent's esteem. [P] [WP][C][G][R] [TR][D]

Iosyne says, "I must retire for now, but congratulations, both of you. Enjoy yourselves."

Arahali says, "Be well, Malevolent."

Rebra dips her head respectfully before Iosyne.

Iosyne warps out of perception, Her monstrous form separating into inky threads of shadow
which slither away in different directions.

MoxieHawaDrystinKatieBruinAyukazi