Chibis for $'s

Heyo!
I'm here to offer chibis to my fellow aetolians for the low cost of $10 per character. I have a veterinarian bill that needs to be paid off, so I thought I'd see if I could get some money in through my art. Here are some recent pictures I've made.

Kaiara

Xavin

Jhura

I am also considering doing some character-with-their-pet art as well for the reduced cost of $15 per char-and-pet. Could either be a mount (though I will make the char unmounted cause I never get the body position right with riding) or it could be a favorite minipet! Should you want a picture of just your pet, I can make that for $10. Here's Kaiara's raloth to demonstrate!

You can send me a message on the forums, or in game, make a request here on the thread or approach me through tells. Picture is made first and payment is arranged after the picture is approved.

AloliCaynMoxieBruinIesidKaiaraRhineRebraChurch

Comments

• buy chibis to pay bills win win
    RebraBruinKonnornRhineAishiaKaiara
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I feel like some of the amazing art that Kon does is lost in the bigger threads.
    So! To help his business along... Check out the wonderful stuff he does :)

This is @Callidora!

This is Tiur!

This is Ivoln!

This is a group pose of Chakrasul, Bamathis, Benedicto, and Aloli.
    Even though this was a little challenging, it turned out great!

And finally! This was a personal gift, but a lot is going on here.

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KatieMartinauxRebraCallidoraSeraphinaKaiara