1/1/2020 at 1:01
Keroc, the Starborn
Classleads January 2020
New Years is almost here, and thus begins a new cycle for classleads! The first quarterly cycle is now open for submissions, and there are no class restrictions in place.
Submissions will be open for TWO WEEKS in which you will be able get a report in for consideration. Once this time frame is up, there will be THREE DAYS to vote before I will start posting decisions. You can still vote early as per normal, but the extra three days will be there to avoid the feeling of late reports purposefully being submitted to be snuck through near the end.
For the record, make sure you cast your vote purely upon the merit of a report. Basing your vote entirely on perceived intentions (or meme'ing) will most likely get your vote nulled by me as I read through. Don't do it if your vote is important to you.
If you're new, continue on below for more information on classleads. If you're old, read HELP CLASSLEAD GUIDELINES at the very least.
What are classleads:
Classleads are a two week period that allows players to submit reports about their class (or other classes) for review by the administration. Struggling to land that finishing blow as a Zealot? Then this is what you've been waiting for!
Make sure to read through HELP CLASSLEADS to learn the commands needed to make and submit your reports, and I also highly recommend HELP CLASSLEAD GUIDELINES to help avoid common potholes when creating your submissions.
If you want to keep track of submissions and results, have a look at CONFIG CLASSLEADS and consider turning it on.
Details on submission:
* You may submit up to a total of three reports across the skillsets of the game to suggest combat balance adjustments, new features, or quality of life upgrades. Please note that this three report limit is based across all characters you own.
* Reports that are based on skills you do not possess will be much more heavily scrutinized, so make sure they are top-notch before submission.
* While you must provide reasonable solutions to your report's problem, we may opt for a fourth solution instead based upon feedback.
* Once a report is submitted, -anyone- may vote upon its merit using the CLASSLEAD <#> SUPPORT/REJECT <reason> commands. If you wish to support/reject a report, please provide your reasoning and make sure to point out any shortcomings or additions you feel might be necessary. You may also simply leave a comment using CLASSLEAD <#> COMMENT <reason>, if you wish for a more neutral approach.
* Any commentary which basically boils down to 'I agree with my bud' or 'This is a terrible idea' will automatically be discarded, and will you hurt your chances at passing through reports in future rounds. If you can consistently provide level-headed thought and in depth knowledge then your opinions will be valued more highly over others.
* You can use REPORTS ABSTAINED and REPORTS UNCOMMENTED to find submitted reports you have not voted upon or commented.
Penned by my hand on Falsday, the 15th of Arios, in the year 485 MA.