Phoe Character Art Gallery

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in Attica
Since a few people have been doing this already, I thought I'd make my own with art of Phoenecia.

I do a lot of art, and I doodle a lot of Phoe since a) she's a fashionista and it gives me an excuse to draw her in all sorts of different outfits, b) because I'm so familiar with her design, it gives me an easy way of practicing for when I do commissions or other art stuff or to play around with settings and brushes, and c) she's just plain fun to draw.

I don't commission a ton of Phoe art from other artists, but I have a few in my collection that I adore. I'll also be posting some REALLY old work of mine (god, it's cringey), so you'll get to see some subtle changes in style.

Phoe 'default'
Phoenecia's default, go-to outfit. There are certain parts of her default clothing that I reuse in a lot of her other outfits or alter slightly. The collar and hairpin are always the same no matter what she wears. And she'll almost always be wearing some manner of stockings, garters, and skirt, though the color and style will sometimes change.

Cute little sticker Phoe

Full art of Phoe wielding a glaive, her Templar weapon of choice.
mmrkzpikoq.jpg" alt="" />

Slyphe's order (and Eliadon) fighting the leviathan-spawn onboard Slyphe's warship. Artisanal entry following the Leviathan event.

I don't remember when I did this one, but it was ages ago. Was playing around with background painting with some new brushes... I have no idea how I did a lot of this now. Would love to revisit it and make it better at some point.

An old sketch from Teol (TheQuiller on Deviantart) of Phoe and her glaive. I always loved the very Revolutionary Girl Utena style of it.

A trade I received from Hey--its--Jess on Tumblr. It was just lineart at first, but then I colored it after.

I actually don't remember who did this one (it's another artist on Tumblr, I remember that much), but I received it as part of an art raffle thing on Discord. Took a while, but I love the colors on it.

Same artist as the one above. Included as an extra. I love just how adorable it is. And the mega eyebrows are super cute.

A headshot in a more realistic style by @Eleanor .

Noodle doodle, also by Eleanor! There's kind of a running joke if you ever catch any of Eleanor's art streams wherever Phoe is mentioned, she pronounces it 'foe-eh' because she has another art person she refers to as 'Foe'. And also because it rhymes with 'moe', a Japenese term for a person or thing that's super cute, so Eleanor always tends to draw Phoe in a super cute anime manner. This piece was sort of where the joke kind of started.

A pinup commission by Eleanor. Was looking for something a little more flirty, and sure enough, Eleanor was able to deliver. I requested it as lineart initially, but then later paid for the full painting treatment.

Commission I requested from Squaffle on Tumblr. The most recent art I've requested from someone, and of all the art of 'default' Phoe I have, this one is a little special to me as I got it as a birthday present for myself and I had managed to get on this guy's commission list after watching for months.

Phoe and Teol, Phoe's nephew

Queen Bee Phoe aka The bee dress aka PhoeBee
I have no idea how or why, but for Halloween 2017, I decided to doodle Phoe in a bee costume. It being Phoe, it had to be appropriately fancy, so...a dress. It became such a loved look that someone actually went and made the dress for her in-game, and now it's become a thing she wears in the spring and summer. Also fun to note: she totally plays up the whole 'being a queen' aspect when she's wearing it. Also comes with a crown, and a bee plushie she carries around everywhere.

The original bee dress art where I had been playing around with some pencil brushes I had recently downloaded for more sketchy styles.

A little Phoe bee sticker I used as an avatar for a while.

A mock-up Valentine's Day card using the little doodle above.

A little Halloween doll by Eleanor of the bee outfit.

Winter/Spirean outfit
The outfit Phoe primarily wore while she was a citizen of Spinesreach ages and ages ago. Still wore her typical blue and white, but her clothing was heavier and darker in shade. She still wears this outfit occasionally, but only in winter. This is about when I started drawing Phoe with ruffle-cuffed sleeves on her white blouses, and the long ruffle-tail blouse she wears now.

Probably some of the oldest art I have, but helped form the basis for a lot of Phoe's outfits now.

Tekal Phoe with Orisae. Did you know? Phoe's Tekal form is a gorgon. Occasionally shifts into this when she's pissed off. Or when the snakes want their outside time.

Eleanor chibi of the winter outfit

Bunny Phoe
The bunny girl outfit I had doodled on a whim around Easter. I...have no excuse for this. Puuuuure fanservice. >_>

The original doodle

2018 version

Annnnd 2019 version with Bronecia bunny!

Misc outfits and doodles

Some of the earliest Yeleni Phoe art I did to get a feel for what I wanted her to look like. Yes, she has that metal bikini outfit in-game.

Expressions!

Various class outfits, all in Phoe's signature blue and white. I had intended on finishing this for all remaining classes (including Shadow side ones!) but it kind of fell by the wayside. Might pick it up again sometime. The mage and Syssin outfits in particular I borrowed style elements from Warspite from Kantai Collection, and Assassin's Creed respectively.

Some doodles of more outfits. The bee outfit from before and the Spirean/winter outfit. The one on the far right is what I call the Mitrine Outrider outfit. During the Liruma Proxy War, Phoe received a medal from the Mitrine in recognition for being one of the top generals serving on that side, and later received a special ina'a mount (it was actually from the artifact auction that came right after)... Yes, I pretty much ripped off Viola's outfit from Eternal Sonata - I really like that game.

Art trade from @Mimotesh of Phoe's mage dress outfit.

Another super cute Eleanor doodle of Phoe with a bunch of flowers.

One of Eleanor's magical girl chibis. For some reason I never got around to coloring this one...

Eleanor food chibi (yeah, I have a thing for Eleanor's cutesy stuff). It's chibi Phoe with a blueberry parfait. I actually did get around to coloring this one.

'Bronecia'/Sinclair
Yeeeep. In some alternate universe, Phoenecia is a guy, which I've called Bronecia, though in'game, he's referred to as Sinclair. He's pretty much her twin with a few differences. He wears glasses (he doesn't need them, he just thinks they make him look cool, and he looks plain without them), a cooler and more standoffish personality, and styles himself as something of a princely gentleman. Kind of a shame I don't have as many outfits or doodles for him - he's really fun to draw. The main costume differences with him is that his shirts don't have the ruffle tail or cuffs that Phoe's blouse does, he wears pants, cuffed boots, and the hairpin is turned into a boutonniere.

Doodle of Bronecia

Eleanor bust of Bronecia

CaynMoxieEnsisSryaen