Announce post #3034: <colorword> Friday Sale!

AutoposterAutoposter BotMember, Bot Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
11/29/2019 at 18:07
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
<colorword> Friday Sale!

Surprise, 40% credit sale until December 2nd!

-T

PS Did you know that the word "black" was used over 9000 times in designs? I counted in 2018.

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 21st of Lleian, in the year 484 MA.

Comments

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 407 ✭✭✭

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

AeryxCaynHawa
  • AeryxAeryx Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling I can guess correctly on this but for clarification...is it 40% extra credits or is it 40% off on credits?
    Source of it all reveals the meaning of life to everyone. Be the spark that will light up the night. You shall be the song that will carry hope. You're invincible, carry on.
    Seurimas
  • RhyotRhyot BloodlochMember Posts: 457 ✭✭✭✭

Cayn
  • TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 884 admin
    Aeryx said:

I have a feeling I can guess correctly on this but for clarification...is it 40% extra credits or is it 40% off on credits?

Always 40% more!
    Aeryx
  • AzaraeAzarae Member Posts: 5
    Should it not be reflected on the site? It seems the same, or will I only see the difference once I get them? Also 40% off instead would be nice at times...as someone whom is not American, it can get expensive, in which case I will just buy a smaller amount.
  • TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 884 admin
    It happens upon purchase. And if it doesn't, tell me, and I'll punch someone until it does!

Discounts are rarer as they're more complicated. To GIVE more credits, I just alter a single variable. To charge differently I have to set up new purchase tool things and contact our CC processors.
    Zaila
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    So what I'm reading is, it would be a benefit to players and an absolute headache for you?

I see nothing wrong with this. :P
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.