Solrethael Character Art

edited November 2019 in Self-Affirmations
Hey everyone, this seemed the best place to share some freshly finished art of Solrethael. I'm fairly recently come back from years of absence, and never posted on the forums then either. Consider this my self-introduction. A heck of a first post, I guess!

As is the nature of these things, the art is already slightly outdated by the time it was done, but at least her physical attributes are the same! Right click open for full view.
AeryxCaynZailaMoxie

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Welcome to forum posting! And back from absence!
    I don't recognize the artist on this right off hand, was this by you or someone else? The attention to detail on the clothing and equipment is excellent, I love all the small clasps and a great job giving weight and structure to the pieces with the metal's shading. I think my favourite part (for whatever reason) is the sparkling pattern along the cape/scarf!
    Solrethael
  • The artist is Killer Moon on DeviantArt - I wouldn't exactly say they're well known, but they've done a number of concepts for me in the past on the cheap and I like their work, though they also do some more uh... 'niche' interest pieces for others too.
    You can find them here: https://www.deviantart.com/killermoon

As for the piece itself, thank you for the kind words and feedback! I'm very partial to the scarf as well, as its my favorite part of the ensemble. Every item of clothing there was something I tailored in game, so the process for him to bring it to life from text was a long but ultimately rewarding journey. Glad you like it!
    ZailaDidi