Movember - Shave the Date!

AloliAloli Between Books
Is this a thing all around the world? (legit question)

The Movember movement (Mustache November) is a leading charity that's trying to help change the face of men's health - in prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health, suicide prevention, and much more. The movement's slogan is to help stop men from dying too young.

My adopted father has prostate cancer, so I'm all for sharing, raising a little awareness, and show my gratitude for all the men in my life.

A problem this size calls for big minds and big solutions. But there's a smaller, hairier solution to this men's health crisis. A solution you can grow yourself, one that's sitting right under your nose! Grow a Mo this Movember to raise funds and awareness for men's health.
  1. You can sign up and become a member of Movember or pick an organization or barber near you who is participating.
  2. Grow your mustache or beard or hair and visit them at the end of the month for a trim or cut!
  3. Here's a link to my work's team if you want that option!
  4. Another option is to do something special for Men's Health Awareness for yourself and others, just have fun with it and make someone laugh!
My father insists that a mustache is a symbol that means something different to everyone. What does a mustache mean to you? Or a beard?

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
AeryxRhine