Lilith: MUSHclient System

HavenHaven World BurnerFlight School
edited February 2014 in Tech Talk
Lilith is back!

System Features
  • Living and Undeath curing compatibility (Configurable sipper and moss eater for priorities)
  • Illusion proof
  • Auto Bashing (Currently supports only: Paladin, Infernal, Carnifex, Templar, Monk, Lycan, Shaman, Praenomen, Syssin, and Luminary.)
  • Ability Detection (Focus, Tree tattoo, class defenses, and general defenses)
  • Defense upkeep (currently supports only: rebounding, sileris, mass, caloric, blindness, deafness, and some class defenses)
  • Pipe/Syringe upkeep
  • Auto Razing Script (where applicable)
  • Auto Inking Script
  • Forging Script
  • Web Calling/Listening
  • Chat Capture
  • Enemy Affliction Tracker
  • Hidden Howl Detector
  • Prerestore
  • Auto Parry new
  • System toggles new
To do List
  • Enemy Affliction tracker (I need to add more class tracking to this feature)
  • Hidden Affliction Detector (Howls, Whispers, Angels, etc)
  • Pre-restoration (Configurable.) Nearly done!
  • Ability Detection ext. (Race defenses and skills)
  • Auto Parryer (Configurable.) Coming along slowly! ;-;
  • Enchanting Script
  • Milking Script
  • Harvesting Script (Concoctions, Reanimation, and Inks)
  • Auto Bash ext. (Lycan, Shaman, Magi, Sentinel, Cabalist, Indorani, and Teradrim support to be added.)
  • Auto Bash upgrade (assess threat level and fight or flee as necessary)
  • Panic mode
  • Better Class Defense Detection & Upkeep (Templar, Luminary, Syssin, Lycanthrope, Vampire, and Shaman to be added first)
This system is an on-going project of mine that I've been working on for AGES and am willing to offer to the public for a reasonably priced: NOTHING.

Additions to the system will come as I find the motivation to complete the projects. I'll gladly help with system issues you may come across or even in implementing special-custom requests if it's in my power to do so for the same price listed above. (Although I won't object to credits or iron coins being tossed my way!) The only thing I am willing to really ask for is patience and for people to NOT sell any portion of this system for any kind of profit. I felt that needed to be said on an official capacity considering some of the past horror stories I've heard floating around.

Anyway! May Lilith serve you well. Instructions on installation:

NON-PLUGIN VERSION
  1. Unzip the Lilith SOS folder somewhere. Preferably within MUSHclient's folder for ease but not a requirement. Desktop works just as easily.
  2. Load up mudbot. If you don't have that, it's a fantastic free mapper that you can find here on the forums. Follow the instructions there. If for whatever reason you do not want to use the mapper or try to connect Lilith to the game without MB CORE running, you'll get an error message. To disable the use of mudbot to connect, open up the config window of MUSHclient (alt+enter on keyboard) and go to IP Address on the left side. Change the IP Address from 'localhost' to 'aetolia.com' and change the post address from '123' to '23'.
  3. Load up Lilith now. File - Open world then find the file Aetolia [ Lilith ]. This should be located in the Lilith SOS folder you unzipped. You'll get some errors the first time you open up the system and that's perfectly normal because it's currently configured to -MY COMPUTER'S- file path. Changing it to yours is easy.
  4. Open up the MUSHclient configuration window. (Alt+Enter on keyboard) On the left side go down to Scripts under the Scripting tab. You should notice an area called 'External Script File'. It should show my computer's file path. Click BROWSE and find the Lilith Core.lua file that's on your computer. Should be in the Lilith SOS folder you unzipped earlier.
  5. If you have Notepad ++ on your computer and would like to use it to edit the script files and what have you on MUSHclient you'll need to change the file path for that as well as it's config to my computer. It's in the same area as 'External Script File' just select CHOOSE EDITOR and find Notepad ++ on your computer. If you DO NOT have Notepad ++ on your computer then just check off the box "Use inbuilt notepad to edit scripts."
  6. Next we have to add in the chat capture plugin. It's originally one made by some guy on Achaea? Rapture I think his name was... but I heavily modified it to be more compatible with Aetolia's channels AND it'll also pick up says too. The only thing it won't pick up are emotes and uhh...I was too lazy to add in "says to target" but it'll do everything else I think. I may add that in later as I find motivation. ANYWAY.
  7. Click File - Plugins. This list should be empty (earlier you got error messages cause it was looking for plugins on my computer path which doesn't exist on your computer) so click ADD. Then find the Chat_Capture_Miniwindow which should be located in the Lilith SOS folder.
  8. Click save! It's that disk looking button. Or alternatively File - Save world. Won't have to install changes when you load up again for next time!

PLUGIN VERSION

1. Unzip the Lilith PV (short for Plugin Version) folder somewhere, location doesn't matter so long as you can find it.
  2. Open MUSHclient and start a new world. (File -> New World OR alternatively you can click the stared paper icon next to the opening folder icon. If you already have a world setup just skip to step 6.)
  3. The MUSHclient config window will appear. You can name the world whatever you want (Aetolia) but to connect to the game you must input: aetolia.com in the IP Address section (or localhost if you're using Mudbot) and use port 23 (or port 123 if you're using Mudbot). If you don't have Mudbot, it's a fantastic free mapper that you can find here on the forums. It's not a requirement for this system.
  4. Next, select the Output section in the config window (it's under the Appearance tab on the left side). At the bottom of the window you'll see a section called Output Buffer size. Uncheck the box that says: Wrap output at column number. This will make it so that when you play, the game is set at Aetolia's settings rather than the client. If you don't care about that then you can skip this step or tinker with the number listed.
  5. Next, select the Command section in the config window (it's under the Input tab on the left side). Near the middle of the window you'll see a section called Command Stacking. Enable it by checking the box Command Stacking using. Click OK at the bottom.
  6. After logging into the game, load the Lilith plugin. You do this by clicking File -> Plugins -> Add -> then select the file Lilith in the Lilith PV folder.

That's it for installation! Be sure to save your world so that you don't have to do the whole loading process again. Since Aetolia has introduced aff_view it's made coding this system a helluva lot easier and reduces upkeep for line gathering. So you'll need the following configurations toggled on in Aetolia in order for this system to work:

config affliction_view on
config balance_taken on
config simple_diag on
config wrapwidth 0

The system should recognize most prompts but if for whatever reason it is not please list your prompt here in this thread and I'll show you how to properly config it to recognize your prompt. I'll even add the config to my system so that it's still there when I provide updates!

Also the main difference between the two versions is that with the plugin version, you won't have to wipe your world/custom aliases or anything when I provide updates or jump through hoops to retain your personal client aliases. However, with the non-plugin version you can edit system essentials much easier like curing order or little tinkering with the bones of the system.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
havenbanner2
HadoryuPiperAldricAngweMunsiaStathanArekaMastemaAlexinaEzalorJaslineQadeer

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited February 2014
    Okay, so I've made a few changes with the system. I've uploaded the updated version. If you notice any problems/have questions with the system, please do let me know and I'll get on it as quickly as possible.

• BASH|HUNT - Will turn the autobasher on and off. It essentially attacks with the appropriate attack for the class whenever you're able (coming out of paralysis, standing up, upon EQ/BAL recovery, stun, etc). It's fairly simple and will keep going until all targets with the same name are dead in the room. It won't move for you or change targets but I'm considering adding that in later on.

• DEF - This alias is case sensitive. It essentially turns PK mode on/off and maintains various defenses like rebounding, sileris, certain class defenses, and other things. More importantly, this will keep your pipes/syringes lit and flicked.

• def - This will send the def command as normal to the game. The system will add/check for appropriate defenses on the list that's provided.

• x <target> - This alias is also case sensitive. It essentially sets the target variable used through out the entire system.

• z <targets> - Case sensitive. This essentially creates a list of up to 10 potential targets. Example: z Benedicto Daskalos Nola Daingean Dato Theo Haven Aren Roux. When you enter the 'zerg' alias, it'll switch targets and call on web where applicable those people in that order. People are removed from the list when the target is no longer in the same room as you.

• zerg - Begins search for targets on z list above.

• xa|kill - This alias essentially runs the attack function. It'll choose your attack based on class default though I intend to upgrade it so that you'll be able to select what attack you want to use for your class. (Lightning vs Smite for Luminaries for example. Bite vs Garrote for Syssin. DSL vs DSW vs Zeal for Templars, etc.) The function should also automatically shield strip or raze rebounding where applicable as well. I haven't coded an attack function for all the classes yet so be patient if I haven't gotten to your class yet.

• tcall - This turns on target calling/listening mode. It is defaulted to CALLING targets that are made. It requires pk or bash mode to be on. It'll send you a reminder when targets are being called or when you make the call if either of those modes are off.

• tcall <target> - This will switch the caller from CALLing mode to LISTENING mode. So if you want to listen for when Benedicto calls targets after turning TCALL on, you'd do tcall Benedicto.

• pause|damnit - This will put the entire system on pause until either you diagnose OR you turn it back on with damnon. It will still gather information on your current state but it just won't do anything about it. I might change how this works later on to possible include partial disables to certain aspects of the system.

• resume|damnon - Turns system back on.
      • disable <tree|focus|endgamecure|fitness|salve|smoke|herb|sipper|rebounding|prerestore|parry|bbt> - This will disable or enable various parts of the system depending on its current setting. Using disable by itself will show you what's currently disabled.

• reset - Restarts system values.

• STD - This is the start defense alias that defs you up. In hindsight, poor choice of letters. DON'T JUDGE ME!

• SIP - caps not required. This will toggle what the system prioritizes in regards to sipping health or mana.

I... think that's everything on the basics of the system. More to come as I remember/update!
      havenbanner2
    • So Angwe just explained to me that Mushclient's not a system, it's a client. I'm trying to download Lilith SOR, get as far as downloading it to my computer, however, can't open it with windows. Also, how do I do this...?

1.) Unzip the Lilith SOS folder somewhere. Preferably within MUSHclient's folder for ease but not a requirement. Desktop works just as easily.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
      Meyvitch said:

So Angwe just explained to me that Mushclient's not a system, it's a client. I'm trying to download Lilith SOR, get as far as downloading it to my computer, however, can't open it with windows. Also, how do I do this...?

1.) Unzip the Lilith SOS folder somewhere. Preferably within MUSHclient's folder for ease but not a requirement. Desktop works just as easily.

You'll need WinZIP or WinRAR, something that can open compressed files, on your computer. I want to say most if not all computers have something like that on 'em by default... If for some weird reason yours does not, you can grab a copy just about any where. It's free. 

But chances are you already have it. Click start and type winRAR in your search bar to check first. Might be known as winZIP too.
      havenbanner2
    • edited May 2013

Lilith is up and running. Supposedly.

Targetting not working, though. Tried Tcall and Tcall Angwe, but not targeting.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
      Wait, so you didn't manage to do step 3 and receive the errors I mentioned?

Where did you unzip the Lilith SOS folder to?

When MUSHclient is open:
      1. Click File
      2. Select Open World
      3. Find the Lilith SOS Folder. It'll be located where ever you unzipped the contents.
      4. Select the Aetolia [ Lilith ] file.
      5. Click Open
      You should now be receiving the errors I mentioned in step 3 and should be able to progress to step 4.
      havenbanner2
    • StathanStathan Hot springs
      I do have a working copy of Lilith and I'm glad I can bring strings and such up to Haven. He's pretty good about fixing stuff and updating things and keeping you informed on it. All in all the system works pretty damned good with affliction control, still have issues with handling breaks but he's working on that so it's not a big issue.
      Meyvitch said:

Lilith is up and running. Supposedly.

Targetting not working, though. Tried Tcall and Tcall Angwe, but not targeting.

You should be using 'tcall' in lowercase. I suppose for next update I'll make it so it'll ignore case sensitivity for that command.
      havenbanner2
      Stathan
    • soooo, I'm going to steal this and port it to something that's not Lua because I likes  {}
      Amelas said:
      soooo, I'm going to steal this and port it to something that's not Lua because I likes  {}
      o.o wha
      havenbanner2
    • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
      Sounds like more work than it's worth.
      Hadoryu
      Lilith has been updated.

This update includes:
      • Bug fixes. (Others and I have found some bugs/typos that were making some things malfunction. Found 'em and fixed!)
      • Pre-restore has been added. I intend to add in a disabling feature and a configurable setting between low/medium/high but for now the system will mandatory pre-restore at around 8-12% depending on the overall status of limbs.
      • Lycanthrope bashing added.
      • Shaman bashing added.
      • Upgraded monk bashing to include transmute.
      • Shaman prompt recognition added.
      As a bit of a warning since I haven't figured it out yet but if you update the system and have made previous changes to it, your additions WILL BE LOST. Send me a message and I'll help ya bypass it! I'll probably rework the system into a plugin or something for MUSHclient to avoid this in the future but for now...yeah.
      havenbanner2
    • I'm sure I'm not the only one to ask, but how do I edit the alias and trigger system to use one skill instead of another? Such sumac in venom instead of garrote, hammer skills instead of pole arm skills, or even frenzy as a vampire which doesn't have anything set at all. 

Also, I wanted to say thanks for the system, 175% more than I can do with mush. :p
    • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
      I'm sure people have mentioned this before, but I think @Haven is awesome for offering this for free.
      HavenMastemaLiancaStathanEzalor
      Gor said:
      I'm sure I'm not the only one to ask, but how do I edit the alias and trigger system to use one skill instead of another? Such sumac in venom instead of garrote, hammer skills instead of pole arm skills, or even frenzy as a vampire which doesn't have anything set at all. 

Also, I wanted to say thanks for the system, 175% more than I can do with mush. :p
      It's not fully optimized for that for all classes but for the Carnifex stuff just do:

set weapon halberd
      set weapon hammer

The other classes are stuck with the default route at the moment but I can add those in as part of the next update.
      havenbanner2
      Mastema
    • Is there a way to tell it you don't have focus so it will cure those afflictions with herbs?
      Rawr
      set def_focus false

-chin- I'm going to have to fix that bug so the system is able to tell on its own.
      havenbanner2
    • So just downloaded Lilith and couple questions...one the chat window is cutting off stuff...is there a way to fix that?

Two how do I go into the settings to set herbs or slices and skills and what not?
    • Where do I download the system from?

• System is up an running, thank you.. 
    • Hey man, im undead, and it keeps wanting to eat bayberry an such?
      So I've made a few changes with the system to address some bugs found and some additions to improve upon its quality. I've also provided a plugin version of the system to make things easier with system updates. The main difference between the two versions is that with the plugin version, you won't have to wipe your world/custom aliases or anything when I provide updates or jump through hoops to retain your personal client aliases. However, with the non-plugin version you can edit system essentials much easier like curing order or little tinkering with the bones of the system. Entirely up to you on what you want to use. Beyond that they're identical.
      Kush said:
      Hey man, im undead, and it keeps wanting to eat bayberry an such?
      Type print status and if it does not say undead then to rectify that type set status undead. Though the reason this error might have cropped up is because of a typo but I've since fixed that with the new update posted. I'd recommend picking up the plugin version to keep things nice and easy and simple.
      havenbanner2
    • StathanStathan Hot springs
      The chasm instakill messages are bugged. shows up as 

Compile error
      World: Aetolia [ Lilith ]
      Immediate execution
      [string "Trigger: "]:5: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 2) near '"red"'

Any ideas how to fix that?
    • On the plug in version it doesnt seem to work when i turn PK mode on, the regular version it works and injects serums MULTIPLE times over, and tries eating pears and such
    • pear is a living and undead defense.

• ah very well excuse the ignorance been quite some time since ive played

Stathan said:
      The chasm instakill messages are bugged. shows up as 

Compile error
      World: Aetolia [ Lilith ]
      Immediate execution
      [string "Trigger: "]:5: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 2) near '"red"'

Any ideas how to fix that?

Huh. It's the little things I miss! xD I'll update the fix tomorrow on my day off but if you want to do it yourself:

Look for this trigger (easiest way is to search chasm): ^(\w{1,}) stomps a foot mightily into the ground and a quickly\-moving spiderweb of cracks spreads outwards from the impact towards you\.$

In the code you'll see a part that says: "lightcoral", "", "%1"

Add a coma at the end of that line so it reads: "lightcoral", "", "%1",

Kush said:
      On the plug in version it doesnt seem to work when i turn PK mode on, the regular version it works and injects serums MULTIPLE times over, and tries eating pears and such

Are you lagging at all when it happens? I'll look into it and see if there's something I might have missed. The sips/eatting is designed currently to try and issue the command then wait like half a second before trying again if it has not been completed. As for the plugin version not working, does the alias not work at all to indicate the system is active or is it something else? More details if you can would be appreciated.

When you type in DEF you should see a colored note saying: > - Defense SYSTEM: ACTIVE! - < or inactive respectively.

havenbanner2
      Stathan
    • Yeah no lag, with the system, but it wont DEF up at all while I am undead.
      @Kush

Hmm... It seems to work fine for my undead characters.

Okay, type the following and let me know the results:
      print status
      print cHP
      print mHP
      print HP
      print race

You should see something return akin to this (substituted with your own character stats of course):
      race: Atavian
      class: Praenomen
      cHP: 3995
      mHP: 4309
      HP: 92.712926433047

If any of the fields are returning incorrect values, do let me know as it'll narrow down where I should be looking in terms of errors and what not.
      havenbanner2
    • It printed out status, and race, all others came up Nil
      @Kush:

Hrm, sounds like it is not picking up your SCORE for some reason. Do you happen to have TeamViewer at all? What time are you typically available? I want to see if I can perhaps coordinate being around when you are so I can fix your issue quickly.
      havenbanner2