Freebie Halloween Stickers 2019 + sticker showcase

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in Attica
edited October 2019 in The Exchange
So, last year for the month of October, I did a bunch of freebie stickers for Halloween of various Aetolian characters in costume. By popular demand, I've brought them back this year.

It should be noted, these stickers are FREE! But given that I'm going on vacation at the end of the month and trying to finish a few paid commissions, I'll be trying to do these during my free time, so while I'll be trying my best, there's no guarantees I'll have em done by Halloween.

If you'd like one, just send me your character name, character descs, and what kind of costume you'd like me to draw them in!

For examples of previous Halloween stickers, check em out below! The top row are stickers I've currently completed for this year. All others are from last year.

Can you guess who's who, or what they're dressed as? :3

HawaRebraAloliTekiasBenedictoKatieSkydraRijettaChurch

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    Oh my goodness. The second row, all the way to the left. Captain America Sir Alexsandor Gallant. I remember how he liked it and showed it to everyone. Thank you for sharing that. 
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Drystin
  • another new one from @Phoenecia yaaay

Fairy Princess Hawa!
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    ZailaSkydraChurch
  • That face screams "It's not like I like you or anything, b-baka!"
    AgothaxlHawaTekiasHavenChurch
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Another sticker complete. Fab Phoenix Xavin! ...I totally didn't watch the Masked Singer before doing this one. Nope nope nope. >_>

HavenChurch
  • edited October 2019
    Agothaxl in a dragon costume! Thanks Phoe! Captured her perfectly and hilariously. I can't stop laughing every time I look at it.

OonaghHawaChurch
    A few new stickers.

Cayn as post-timeskip Dimitri from Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Moth Kyna

And Raven Seraphina (yes, I ripped off Princess Tutu)

AgothaxlRijettaHawaChurchSeraphina
    Desperately trying to finish the last of my Halloween stickers before I leave for vacation.

Have a ghost pirate Lexen!

MoxieOonaghAgothaxlChurchHawa
  • Eeeeeeeeeeee!

AgothaxlChurchMjollHawaMoxie
    MORE STICKERS!

Finishing up my last few batches now, including the 'If I have time' ones for the people that caught me a bit late in the month.

Golden Ithkitten Isia (I realized far too late that tengus are the ones with wings, but still cute)

Carnifex Kigurumi Rijetta (I think it's a Warhammer 40k thing)

Shrine Priestess Kaiara

AgothaxlTekiasChurch
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    The kitten one is my favorite.
    Moxie
    The dress for the ithkitten costume I actually lifted from a manga called Tokyo Mew Mew. The hair ribbon on the shrine maiden costume sticker is a nod to Reimu from the Touhou games. >_>
    Agothaxl
  • phoe is awesome huzzah
    AeryxRebraKarhast