Help me get to my neurology appointments!

edited September 2019 in OOC Chat

The Situation

I play Valenae/Eydis. If you're in Aetolia Discord or my server you've already heard I was rear ended in a hit-and-run accident on July 29. Since then I've been out of work healing from a Traumatic Brain Injury and a host of other injuries to my neck, back, and hips. I have a September 9th appointment with Dartmouth Neurology for my sudden onset of seizures and after that it's off to Harvard Neurology. I was going to hold an auction but it's clear to me I'm not ready for the bright lights of my studio yet so I'm selling my Scream Queens instead!

What is a Scream Queen?

A Scream Queen in this context is a torso glam portrait done in pop art of you or your character either screaming for the camera or being your devilishly spooky self.

Can I donate to you without getting a Scream Queen?

Sure can! Paypal your donation to lynnupgirlart@gmail.com.

How does it work?

Send me a DM on Discord at @lynnupgirl#9712 or email me at Lynnupgirlart@gmail.com with answers to questions from one of the lists below. I'll PayPal you an invoice, draw your Scream Queen, and email you back some art!

For Characters:
  • Description and clothing
  • Orgs you're apart of. Which ones does your character care the most about?
  • Three traits that describe what matters most to your charac: loyalty, strength, pragmatism, hedonism etc.
  • Any other preferences that matter to you, like your character's favorite color.
  • A vice, like wrath or gluttony.
+$5 added to base price for each person added to line drawing
+$10 added to base price for each person added to color

For Players
  • DM me a photo reference.
  • Any color and detail preferences you have.
  • Your worst vice.
+$5 added to base price for each person added to line drawing
+$10 added to base price for each person added to color

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."