<pre>8/19/2019 at 8:35
Keroc, the Starborn
Some PK experience changes that you should probably know about!
- Increased the base cap of gained PK experience to 4.5 mil, up from 3 mil.
- Experience bonus from foci PK lowered to x2, down from x3.
* This keeps foci PK experience roughly the same.
- Broadened shared experience checks from assists:
* (Before) Had to be either in the room with killer or victim.
* (Now) Same area as victim or same room/elevation as killer.
* All other checks still apply e.g. cannot be from the same tether.
- Removed increased experience loss from dying within an enemy city.
* The increased experience loss we added some time ago more then makes up for it.
- Military ylem research perk for Strengthen (4th perk) changed:
* Renamed to Fortress.
* Now gives double experience when killing a city enemy within city walls.
Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 7th of Lleian, in the year 482 MA.</pre>