GMCP Requests

MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
I didnt see this as a post so thought it would be a good idea to start one where we can request gmcp additions for the Pool to see. Admins please move if I have put this in the wrong location. Thank you!
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    First request I have, have gmcp send the level of the antiquated artifacts so we can pull that and use in coding based on the abilities the levels bring us.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    I'm going to have to disagree with this.

GMCP is generally loaded down with vital and necessary information. I feel like trying to start adding in whether or not you have an artifact would be way to meddlesome of a thing to worry about.

Instead, utilize your Notes in Mudlet to annotate what levels your antiquated artifacts are at.

AloliKalinaar
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited July 2019
    I agree with Rhyot here. (for once!)

The antiquated artifact are fairly easy to maintain in Mudlet and I'd say for the ring, since it runs on charges as you know, just have a variable that you add and subtract from when you use a charge and when a charge is restored at howling. Then have notes, aliases, triggers, whatever you like for the different commands.

Instead of a GMCP addition, it would be nice to get a message when the charges are restored, that's about it.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Kalinaar
  • but while we're going wild wild west here with GMCP requests, I'd like to ask for the following:
    • Date/Time
    • Current class entities out (i.e. Carnifex hounds/Sentinel animals)
    • class resource amounts (i.e soulstone level, inscribed runes/golem runes, etc)

• edited September 2019
    Edit: Wrong forum post.
    Alexein