<pre>7/20/2019 at 4:29
Keroc, the Starborn
Classleads July 2019 - part 1
-  Doublestab no longer requires both arms to be free.
* It now checks which arm is holding the dirk and ensures it is free.
-  Noose has had its damage tick increased a bit.
-  Disperse equilibrium time increased to 2 seconds, up from 1.5.
-  The paralysis from Spinalrip now has a visible third person message.
-  Crux damage has been very slightly lowered.
-  Unsealed hypnosis suggestions now fall off one by one every 10 seconds the Syssin is out of the room.
* The first one to fall off will probably be less then 10 seconds, but the next will be 10.
* I'll feel this one out as it comes up, and make further adjustments to the class if necessary.
-  Shadow now gives stiffness instead of blurry vision.
* I may adjust stiffness as mentioned in the report, but for now let's see how it goes.
-  Aegis now only consumes 5% blood for each member it affects.
-  Invigorate now only consumes 5% blood for each member it affects.
-  Blackout cooldown increased to 45 seconds, up from 15.
-  Clumsiness proc chance has been lowered to 25%, down from 30%.
-  Firstaid maximum curing sets increased to 20, up from 15.
-  I've added a good number of new commands that are now possible while in Projection.
* Unfortunately not all of requested items, some of them will take a lot longer to setup then it seems.
Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 1st of Variach, in the year 482 MA.</pre>