7/1/2019 at 1:16
Keroc, the Starborn
Classleads July 2019
Is it time yet, asked many of you to the great and wonderful me. And thus I did reply, yes, yes it is time. And lo, classleads for July are now born! In perhaps what is a rare occasion, we will be accepting reports for ALL classes this time around for the next two weeks. Although I'm likely to be pretty strict about the two new mage classes, as they are relatively new and likely not well understood just yet.
If you need to know more, feel free to read on, otherwise you know the drill!
What are classleads:
Classleads are a two week period that allows players to submit reports about their class (or other classes) for review by the administration. Struggling to land that finishing blow as a Zealot? Then this is what you've been waiting for!
Make sure to read through HELP CLASSLEADS to learn the commands needed to make and submit your reports, and I also highly recommend HELP CLASSLEAD GUIDELINES to help avoid common potholes when creating your submissions.
If you want to keep track of submissions and results, have a look at CONFIG CLASSLEADS and consider turning it on.
Details on submission:
* You may submit up to a total of three reports across the skillsets of the game to suggest combat balance adjustments, new features, or quality of life upgrades. Please note that this three report limit is based across all characters you own.
* Reports that are based on skills you do not possess will be much more heavily scrutinized, so make sure they are top-notch before submission.
* While you must provide reasonable solutions to your report's problem, we may opt for a fourth solution instead based upon feedback.
* Once a report is submitted, -anyone- may vote upon its merit using the CLASSLEAD <#> SUPPORT/REJECT commands. If you wish to support/reject a report, please provide your reasoning and make sure to point out any shortcomings or additions you feel might be necessary. You may also simply leave a comment using CLASSLEAD <#> COMMENT , if you wish for a more neutral approach.
* Any commentary which basically boils down to 'I agree with my bud' or 'This is a terrible idea' will automatically be discarded, and will you hurt your chances at passing through reports in future rounds. If you can consistently provide level-headed thought and in depth knowledge then your opinions will be valued more highly over others.
* You can use REPORTS ABSTAINED and REPORTS UNCOMMENTED to find submitted reports you have not voted upon or commented.
Penned by my hand on Quensday, the 11th of Lleian, in the year 481 MA.