Announce post #2964: Refreshing

<pre>5/17/2019 at 19:29
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Refreshing

Refresh time!

All flair are now gone from the chests. Byebye flair.

The racial relic piece coffer (inside the chests) now contains 3-4 pieces of a random chrysalis. What's a chrysalis?

a <type> chrysalis
------------------
This racial relic can, by using the CHRYSALIS command, toggle a new look for your haven shell.
Instead of your boring "The shell of So and So is here, mind lost in the Havens" you might have..
Clad in bold and vibrant vines, Soso's wooden body is deeply rooted while his mind drifts in the
havens.

I've also reshuffled some of the relic sets and how they reroll. There were some odd pairings that now make more sense. I might update a helpfile sometime soon so that there's a clear knowledge of what a piece could reroll into.

-T

PS No, I will not stop until you can customize all the things.

Penned by my hand on Quensday, the 21st of Lanosian, in the year 480 MA.</pre>

Comments

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited May 2019
    SONOFA-

RIP idea 1312 :(

Idea #1312 Section: unassigned Support: 7
    2018/09/20 00:52:48: With the new Haven requirements of needing to describe leaving behind some remnant/physical object to tether to for a WREST, could we have a third HAVENS ENTRANCE field for describing how the shell looks?
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Lin
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Whoops. I didn't mean to do that!
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    It's alright. Just...was my most popular idea. Gonna sulk a bit, but I'll be fine. Gotta do promos and all.

Hi.

• Welp, I honestly would prefer to pay for a customised shell with an artifact than a chance at a pre-defined option.
    Can this be made?
    Tekias
  • TiurTiur Producer
    It would be one of those rare things like an auction artifact.

I really don't like adding to the customize queue. It can get a bit daunting.
    Oonagh
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    ...yeah, that's fair. When I submitted my custom haven entrance, it took about a RL month to actually get approved. Kinda why I haven't redone it since my tether swap >.>

Hi.