4/15/2019 at 6:16
Keroc, the Starborn
Classleads April 2019 - part 1
-  Vigilance cooldown lowered to 1 hour, down from 4.
-  Sacrifice self-damage in PvE lowered to match the damage dealt.
-  Banish can no longer be used in the Sect arena.
-  Despair affliction now has a third-person message when it is cured.
-  Pounce stun duration lowered to 0.75 seconds, down from 1.25.
-  Blank chance to proc lowered to 40%, down from 50%.
-  Lulling no longer causes the opponent to fall asleep/knocks them prone on hit when exhaustion is low enough.
* It is up to the game-wide exhaustion task to put them to sleep now.
-  Lowered the threshold for exhaustion to settle in very slightly, otherwise the skill won't work correctly.
-  Lowered Greenheart willpower drain to 50, down from 100.
Penned by my hand on Closday, the 1st of Severin, in the year 480 MA.