Mjoll

2»

Comments

• "I can't believe you've done this."
    - Mjoll, December 2020, after being Pole Hooked like thirty times in a row while she was trying to channel City Portals

I think most people love Mjoll, and it's well-deserved. She's even-keeled and buoyant, just like a good boat. She's about as large as a boat, too. (Note to self: try sailing Mjoll?) I never thought knight/quasi-military-ish RP would be my thing, but I'd have to say Mjoll has easily been my favorite GM. 10/10 would recommend.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    SavasMjollAolin
  • Seconded. Mjoll is my favorite GM and I'm not even in the guild.

Really chill & helpful player. It feels like she's dedicated to enabling other people to have fun, which is probably why her guild feels so successful from an outsiders view.

People already largely love her, but she definitely deserves more recognition and support as a player, a GM and a figurehead in the game's community.
    MjollBulrokAlela
  • favorite manneshi swamp toddler thanks

MjollAlela
  • Mjoll is a good character.

Oriana used to idolize Mjoll, would gleefully follow her into battle with no hesitation, sadly conflict within the game and spewed insults, directed at Oriana that ideal was lost, as was most of the love Oriana held for her 'idol'.

I hope one day, things can be reconciled but given how things currently have progressed, that seems rather doubtful, which is sad.

I miss going to fights with Mjoll, because even if we were losing, it was still -fun-.

Oriana hasn't have half the interaction with Mjoll as most, and even after being insulted, Oriana still directs others to Mjoll for advice and guidance for combat and general things that Oriana may not know the answer too.
  • Before my break I hadn't really engaged with the Carnifex under Mjoll's leadership. All I can say is I love what MJ has done with the Carnifex and the spin she's put on its culture. Outside of this the character is really great - she makes leading and navigating the balance of being bad ass and approachable effortless. All the respect for this character!

AlelaMjoll
  • idk who this is?
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    XeniaMjoll
  • yay troll leader
    BulrokMjollXenia