Premote list

EmelleEmelle DreamshaperTecpatl's CradleMember Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭
I remember on the old forums there used to be a sticky with a comprehensive list of premotes, I believe done by @Lin.  Is there still a record of that, and can we get it here?

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for this?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • CiarelleCiarelle Member, Guildmaster Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    I've got this one - http://www.aetolia.com/node/56258 - is that what you had in mind?
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthfully, not sure that we really need something like that anymore when we now have EMLIST/EMOTIONLIST and EMSHOW (premote) that does the trick in-game.

From HELP EMOTES:
    EMOTIONLIST or EMLIST: Shows you a full list of the emotions available in alphabetical order.

EMOTIONLIST or EMLIST : Narrows your search to emotions that match your text. if *'s are included around the word, it expands the search for all terms that include that particular word (Example: EMLIST KISS will show you only kiss, whereas EMLIST *KISS* will show you kiss, bellykiss, lovekiss, etc).

EMSHOW: You may see a list of all messages associated with an emotion by using EMSHOW . This will show you the message you and others see when performing an emote.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's CradleMember Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a matter of preference more than anything else.  Personally, when I can't remember the exact syntax for a premote or wonder "do we have a premote for that?" I'd rather search the list here than fill my client up with a bunch of spam.  Maybe it's just me!
    HavenAryanne