11/30/2018 at 1:06
Keroc, the Starborn
Classleads October 2018 - part 2 (end)
The last report 2557 is now here, ending the current classlead cycle. I've had to make some adjustments to the report and to other areas of the Carnifex class to offset some of the recent changes (such as making hound traits more easily obtainable) in order to make them more in line with other classes. I imagine there will be some more changes to come as I keep an eye on how the class performs.
- Removed the venom from Charging.
- Charging now upsets the balance of the person it hits for 0.8 seconds.
- Removed the balance recovery speed bonus gained from Soul Purge.
- Fracture now only provides half the benefit of the base Embed variant.
- Fracture no longer increases soul cost by 15%.
- Soul Poison damage type changed from unblockable to magic.
- Soul Poison source type changed from no mod to magical.
- Slightly increased the damage bonus from afflictions on Soul Poison.
- The hound major trait Rupture has been replaced with Mark.
* This will reduce hound balance by 0.4 seconds for the next three attacks against the specified target.
- Stare now causes berserking (and then impairment from Focus).
- Poisonclaw now causes rend (and then blisters from Focus).
- Shock now gives epilepsy (and then hallucinations from Focus).
- Growling now gives dizziness (and then recklessness from Focus).
- Adjusted a variety of hound balance timers:
* Contagion increased to 6 seconds, up from 4.5.
* Stare decreased to 5.5 seconds, down from 6.
* Poisonclaw increased to 5.5 seconds, up from 5.
* Shock decreased to 4.5 seconds, down from 6.
* Growling drecreased to 4.5 seconds, down from 5.
Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 9th of Chakros, in the year 477 MA.