Announce post #2892: Soothing poultice

<pre>10/21/2018 at 5:01
Keroc, the Starborn
Everyone
Soothing poultice

Hey folks,

With a bit of Kerocian magic, there is now a new poultice named soothing. You can find how to create the poultice within Apothecary as a new skill along with its required ingredients. Check out AB APOTHECARY SOOTHING to get the full details.

There is no afflictions in existence at the moment that requires soothing to cure, however it will have some in the nearing future. The biggest reason for letting you all know is so you can stock up and prepare for it.

Quick disclaimer: This has nothing to do with current events, so there's no need to freak out and attempt to apply it to the seals or Daimoxoth. It exists right now purely for the above!

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 20th of Midsummer, in the year 476 MA.</pre>
Razmael

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Keke do you love me
    Galadriel
  • he didn't say not to try applying it to Jox! quick, everyone, soothe the raging beast with warm, relaxing poultice presses!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.