Freebie Aetolia Halloween stickers

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy folks!

Since my commission list has been pretty short lately, and I've been kind of doodling little Halloween stickers in between usual requests largely out of boredom, and I get weird ideas pop into my head.

So!

The details:

* These stickers are FREE! (though if you still want to throw credits, change, etc. at me, I'm not going to refuse)

* Just drop me a message here, pester me in-game, or hit me up on Discord (Phoe#2454) with the character you want me to doodle along with a Halloween costume/outfit concept. If you don't have one, I'll come up with one for you. Keep in mind, these will be cutesy, so I'll be sparse on details.

* These stickers are different from my usual Paper Mario/FE: Heroes style stickers. They're larger, for one, and flat colours only. They also don't have the thick white outline on them either. But they're still super adorable.

* I may get swamped/busy with RL commitments, but I'll try my best to get any Halloween sticker requests done by Halloween.
OonaghPazradymEmir

Comments

• AskrenAskren Member Posts: 2
    I threw some credits your way, kudos on a awesome idea.
  • SteeleSteele Member, Bot Posts: 50 ✭✭
    @Antehe Will this do?

Vyxsis
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So. Because of how busy I've gotten at work, and because I'm going to be gone for like a week for my wedding anniversary, any of you who've requested Halloween stickers from me probably won't be receiving them until after I get back (I think I have like four or so left to finish). I'll be back on Nov 1st, but I'm still doing these little Halloween things for anyone that asks. Even after Halloween!
  • EllianaElliana Member Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    I would love one if you wouldn't mind to make one for me! I don't care what costume it is but stoked because you do such cute stickers!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please