Freebie Aetolia Halloween stickers

PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of EsterportSomewhere in Attica
Howdy folks!

Since my commission list has been pretty short lately, and I've been kind of doodling little Halloween stickers in between usual requests largely out of boredom, and I get weird ideas pop into my head.

So!

The details:

* These stickers are FREE! (though if you still want to throw credits, change, etc. at me, I'm not going to refuse)

* Just drop me a message here, pester me in-game, or hit me up on Discord (Phoe#2454) with the character you want me to doodle along with a Halloween costume/outfit concept. If you don't have one, I'll come up with one for you. Keep in mind, these will be cutesy, so I'll be sparse on details.

* These stickers are different from my usual Paper Mario/FE: Heroes style stickers. They're larger, for one, and flat colours only. They also don't have the thick white outline on them either. But they're still super adorable.

* I may get swamped/busy with RL commitments, but I'll try my best to get any Halloween sticker requests done by Halloween.
OonaghPazradymEmir

Comments

• AnteheAntehe Immortal
    Can you do Severn dressed in Neville Longbottom's grandmother's clothes?
    KelliaraStineSaritaPazradymEmirTekiasSteeleOonagh
  • I threw some credits your way, kudos on a awesome idea.
  • @Antehe Will this do?

Vyxsis
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So. Because of how busy I've gotten at work, and because I'm going to be gone for like a week for my wedding anniversary, any of you who've requested Halloween stickers from me probably won't be receiving them until after I get back (I think I have like four or so left to finish). I'll be back on Nov 1st, but I'm still doing these little Halloween things for anyone that asks. Even after Halloween!
  • I would love one if you wouldn't mind to make one for me! I don't care what costume it is but stoked because you do such cute stickers!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please