<pre>10/1/2018 at 2:52
Keroc, the Starborn
Classleads October 2018
The fourth and final calsslead cycle of the year is now upon us! As such, you can now create and submit reports to address issues with your class (or others) for review by the administration. If you haven't taken part in classleads before, then read on to learn some tips and tricks to get you started!
Important note: With both Sciomancer and Ascendril under work on our end, please avoid submitting reports with large changes about them as they'll be going through a rework of their own that would make it mostly wasteful!
What are classleads:
Classleads are a two week period that allows players to submit reports about their class (or other classes) for review by the administration. Struggling to land that finishing blow as a Zealot? Then this is what you've been waiting for!
Make sure to read through HELP CLASSLEADS to learn the commands needed to make and submit your reports, and I also highly recommend HELP CLASSLEAD GUIDELINES to help avoid common potholes when creating your submissions.
Details on submission:
* You may submit up to a total of three reports across the skillsets of the game to suggest combat balance adjustments, new features, or quality of life upgrades. Please note that this three report limit is based across all characters you own.
* Reports that are based on skills you do not possess will be much more heavily scrutinized, so make sure they are top-notch before submission.
* While you must provide reasonable solutions to your report's problem, we may opt for a fourth solution instead based upon feedback.
* Once a report is submitted, -anyone- may vote upon its merit using the CLASSLEAD <#> SUPPORT/REJECT <reason> commands. If you wish to support/reject a report, please provide your reasoning and make sure to point out any shortcomings or additions you feel might be necessary. You may also simply leave a comment using CLASSLEAD <#> COMMENT <reason>, if you wish for a more neutral approach.
* Any commentary which basically boils down to 'I agree with my bud' or 'This is a terrible idea' will automatically be discarded, and will you hurt your chances at passing through reports in future rounds. If you can consistently provide level-headed thought and in depth knowledge then your opinions will be valued more highly over others.
* You can use REPORTS ABSTAINED and REPORTS UNCOMMENTED to find submitted reports you have not voted upon or commented.
Penned by my hand on Closday, the 25th of Severin, in the year 476 MA.</pre>