Announce post #2876: Ending Promotion

<pre>8/31/2018 at 2:08
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Ending Promotion

The promotion is almost over!

For those of you holding out, I promise next month is not the traditional credit sale. It was moved to this month, so if you want pure credits or direct artifacts, this is the month for you! 30-40% bonus is pretty spiffy.

I'll be out over the weekend, so please allow for a slower than normal issue response time. And don't wreck up the place, Razmael and Keroc are sick of doing 80's movie montages to get things clean before I get back.

-T

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 13th of Midsummer, in the year 475 MA.</pre>

Comments

• Are you introducing a 'Build-a-bear' style minipet factory in Albedos? Where you assemble your ideal abomination against Varian? I'm asking for a friend...

Vyxsis
  • Leana said:

Are you introducing a 'Build-a-bear' style minipet factory in Albedos? Where you assemble your ideal abomination against Varian? I'm asking for a friend...

i genuinely like this idea. please give.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.