Steam Gamers

This particular thread is related loosely to people who play other games aside from Aetolia on their computers, but more strictly related to Steam games. People who wish to share information regarding other games, get contact information to play with each other, or talk about games in general should feel free to do so here. 

My handle is Alyn2theD on Steam, and I have an obnoxiously high number of Steam games. Curse you, Summer and Holiday sales. I think it's somewhere in the 100+ games range. 

Off the top of my head, some include:

Agoe of Empires 3 (complete collection)
Inversion
Arma II combined ops
The Heist
SWBFII
Planetside 2
Tribes: Ascend
Bioshock 2
Chivalry: Medival Warfare
Fable 3
Orcs must die 1 and 2
Magicka (with a bunch of dlc for it)

There's lots of Single player games that I own that I won't bother mentioning for obvious reasons, but I can't think of/list the other multiplayer games I own since I'm not at the computer right now.

Other games that I play which aren't on steam include League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3. 
"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
Orisae

Comments

• edited February 2013
    I just started up a steam account over the last three weeks so my collection is fairly small and filled up with old favorites of mine that I've reclaimed:

My handle is Calicopocket:

Broken Sword trilogy
    The Dig
    Dark Forces
    FTL: Faster Than Light
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    Loom
    Magicka (All the DLC) Sadly... this runs horribly on my laptop so I don't really get to play it.
    Nancy Drew: Alibi in Ashes
    Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device
    Space Quest Collection
    King's Quest Collection
    Amara
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    feignedbydesign

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
    Crusader Kings 2 (I mostly play the Game of Thrones mod, which is fun times for multiplayer)
    Hearts of Iron 3 (extremely complicated. Have only played one multiplayer match and it dragged forever)
    Europa Univeralis 3 (don't play much)
    The Sims 3
    Medieval 2: Total War
    Empire: Total War
    Dota2 (Prefer LoL, so don't play much)

Basically, I play Sims, Sins, and Ck2 the most.

• Does anyone here enjoy Crusader Kings 2? It's terrible to play multiplayer over the internet due to latency but we could get a legacy game going if we have the interested numbers.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited February 2013
    Because I refuse to type out all the games: 
    Age of Empires III: Complete collection
    The Amazing Spider-Man
    Arma II, Combined operations
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Batman Arkham City.

The rest can be seen here and here
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Haha, It's not on steam but I just picked up the Leisure Suit Larry collection set? DOES THAT COUNT?