Pre-Defined Emote Suggestion Thread

Exactly what it sounds like, propose suggestions you have for racial, organizational, or general public predefined emotes you'd like to see.

Remember to post the proposed emote name,  untargeted, targeted, and pose text for the emote (if applicable).

I'd also like to make one request of the admin (@Tiur and whether or not it's doable): Imperian has an emlist that allows you to filter your predefined emotes by race and organization. Would it be possible to implement that here?  

Once I get home later today, I'll be sure to post some ideas of my own.

Teani

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Being able to filter the EMLIST would be great! 

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ya like EMLIST for org/race/etc
  • this is spooky, i just submitted an orgreq for an org premote early this morning... Get Out Of My Head, Char- er, Angroth!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• One idea, more to come later:

EARTHENANGER

Available only to Earthen race.

What you see untargeted:
    Overcome with anger, the earth trembles and rumbles ominously beneath your feet.

What others see: Exuding an aura of pure anger, the earth beneath Angroth begins to tremble and rumble ominously.

What you see targeted:
    Fixating your anger upon &tar, the earth beneath &tar begins to tremble and rumble ominously.

What others see targeted:
    Angroth glares at &tar with pure anger, the earth beneath &tar trembling and rumbling ominously.

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Uh, fun fact.... EMLIST filter is already a thing.

EMLIST HUG will show hug. Maybe it needs a little sprucing up because it doesn't show bearhug. But it is a thing.

• Rhyot said:

Uh, fun fact.... EMLIST filter is already a thing.

EMLIST HUG will show hug. Maybe it needs a little sprucing up because it doesn't show bearhug. But it is a thing.

That we know. What we don't have is an emlist filter based upon emote category, i.e.

EMLIST BLOODLOCH
    EMLIST TEMPLAR
    EMLIST RAJAMALA
    etc.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Rhyot If you wanna see bearhug, you have to do EMLIST *HUG* which will pick up anything with hug in the emote.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I never knew you could do *hug* I always did *hug or hug* to see things starting or ending with it cool.