Rho Grimnebulin

Give me your love and hatred and everything in between.

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Good Rho, best daughter!

I love the shaky, difficult yet oddly affectionate bond she and Lin have had as of late. I think it might be the closest they ever get, but it's very enjoyable.
    Rho
  • Oh, my gosh... I love to interact with Rho. 

She caught me by IG one night for random emotes and I liked her presence so much. Her emotes are great, she gives a great picture of an action and a scene whether it's something short and simple or something more intricate. The character is intelligent, personable, and quite engaging; she's been one of the things that have Amara's 'job' as a Senator so much fun.

Tons of love, here!
    Rho
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    When I come back, you're definitely on my to-roleplay-with list!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Rho
  • The very brief interaction I've had with Rho was awesome. It was a bit nerve-wrecking to stand at the Inner Gates, surrounded by not too friendly people, trying to sort out the reasons for the death of a newbie, but so fantastic!

I hope I'll get to rp more with her and see what the character is truly like.
    Rho
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I was hesitant to get involved with Rho BECAUSE OF REASONS YOU'RE ALREADY AWARE OF, but I'm glad I did.  She's never quite sure what to make of her, and I get the idea that the feeling is mutual.  I do enjoy that the relationships between Arbre and your characters are vastly different - some people (and I'm guilty of it, I think) make alts that end up being the exact same as their previous character - yours isn't.
    RhoErzsebet
  • Rho is one of the few people that has seen Ladrana isn't as bad as the rumours say.

Though Drana does have her tantrums when she's upset, she's overall a nice person, and I'm glad Rho saw through all that, or pretended to, I think. 

She and Ladrana haven't really interracted apart from trading/buying/selling stuff, and the one time Ellenia came after her in Spines.

I really like Rho because she's down-to-earth and stands up for what she believes in, whether it's wrong or not.

I hoe her and Drana interact more in the future. She's very enjoyable.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I had really enjoyed Sol's interactions with Rho as a whole. I had hoped to start getting them closer, but with the whole Atabahi mess that happened..well, not sure what will happen. But, I'm excited to see what happens now. Keep throwing emotes my way! 

• I like the way that Rho reminds of Isaac in some of her mannerisms and word choices. I'm not sure if all of it is intentional or not, but it really gives the character dimension IMO. I also like that she's always the same character--I know several people who alter their characters personality per interaction based on WHO they're interacting with (be it on a player or character level) I like that while the relationships and the dynamic changes between characters she interacts with, she's -always- Rho. Overall, really fun to RP with when one can get you to stand still.

One of few people Dara counts as a friend.
    An acquaintance Erzsebet was glad to make.
    And the interaction with the one contest-participating alt was also a lot of fun, even if you didn't take the RP-bait for more.
    imageimage
  • I got to interact with Rho when I was first starting and was loitering around in her shop. I offered RP, and got it in return. Loved it. Have not interacted with her much since then - but...it still sticks out in my mind as interaction received as a novice.