Looking for Villain

ValainValain Enorian
edited April 2017 in Sparring Grounds
I'm looking for an experienced character on the Shadow side of things to tie in with Valain's background.

I would like someone who could see their character attacking a group of wandering Tsol'aa and selling a teenaged boy to Nazetu pirates as a galley slave - or to someone who might broker such an exchange at a later time, if that works better for you. Your character's motivations for doing so and the style in which they do it I leave largely up to you and am willing to discuss - I'm sensitive to the fact that your character is your character and so is your characterization of them.

My only real requirement is that you be open to dramatic longform RP. Bonus if you're a Carnifex, for that Templar-Carnifex RP tension. Even bigger bonus if you're a formidable PKer who I'm unlikely to quickly if ever be able to beat. That said, if you think your character would be good for this and want in, neither of those last two things is a deal-breaker at all :smile:

Forum message me if you're interested. I'll try to be prompt about responding.

EDIT: Oh, whoops. Wrong section. IDK how to change it D:

If a mod sees this, plz move it to an appropriate section? Thank you! :)

Comments

• Jearnys is a former Nazetu pirate turned Carnifex. While I haven't learned any combat at all, I'm happy to incorporate your character in his background. 
    Valain
  • ValainValain Enorian
    Have responded to Jearnys, to whom I'm super grateful for the opportunity for a mutual background tie-in, but I'm still looking for a villain beyond that, given his character's younger age.

Thanks again in advance for reading/considering.
  • Feel free to hit me up, it's highly reasonable for me to think of Trikal kidnapping some treehugger and selling him to pirates. Regardless of how angry his tree-hugger daughter will be if she finds out. :P Added bonus for additional tension in my family :D
    NoruinelValain
  • I hadn't even considered posting a classified for people in my backstory. That's cool. Also, I like how Valain is looking for Villain.

ValainFyrren
  • ValainValain Enorian
    Jaymi said:

I hadn't even considered posting a classified for people in my backstory. That's cool. Also, I like how Valain is looking for Villain.

I had the same thought haha
    Trikal said:

Feel free to hit me up, it's highly reasonable for me to think of Trikal kidnapping some treehugger and selling him to pirates. Regardless of how angry his tree-hugger daughter will be if she finds out. :P Added bonus for additional tension in my family :D

Had a previous offer via message that worked out, but still def open to RP with you sometime! :smile:

Thanks for reading/responding, everybody.