Tacitus

Curious to how Tacitus is perceived.

Comments

• Since joining the Illuminai and Tacitus welcoming Jaymi, I've been having a whole lot of fun watching and interacting with him. He's just the right amount of eager go-getter without it becoming too much. Always looking forward to the next time Jaymi gets to talk to him!

Tacitus
  • Thank you for the pendant. It was a nice gesture :)
    Tacitus
  • I consistently read your name as Tacticus. Every time.
    Tacitus
  • Haven't interacted with Tacitus all that much, so this will be brief, but I get this distinct feeling there is something behind the very curious fellow. I enjoy the way you want to throw him into any and everything and look forward to seeing Tacitus more often. 
    Tacitus
  • Nola hasn't been in a compellingly natural 'student/teacher' relationship like the one Tacitus and Nola share in a while! This has been a great comfort to me, because one of the things Nola wanted to experience again was something just like this.

Tacitus has shown to be an exceptionally bright fellow, catching onto things very quickly and already having a solid formation of principles to start off from. Sometimes when he gets on the subject of Divine essence he seems to 'age' in years, appearing far older than he normally seems. It is a well-played different side to an otherwise, very young and boyish individual. He's so innocently pure at times you can't help but smile yourself.

I love that you're playing the character well to his age. I've found him to be incredibly charming.

TacitusJaymi
  • edited February 2017
    >:)

Edit: To add something more substantial: I've enjoyed the interactions between Kelli and Tacitus, thus far.

I'll be very interested to see where things progress from here.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Tacitus
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'll hunt you down for RP some other time. My connection dropped! From what little I saw, he seemed the polite sort of person. Has good taste too!

Tacitus
  • I've only interacted with Tacitus twice so far, but both times, Oisynne has really enjoyed talking at him. (I say at, because let's face it, Oisynne talks a lot and not always with inclusiveness.) He was helpful with her hunting down flowers in Enorian, and amusing when he was visiting Spines!
    Tacitus
  • >:)
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Tacitus
  • Tacitus seems like a good kiddo to Vyx and kind of reminds her (in a good way) of a novice she lost in Duiran. Whether being serious or silly, he seems to be portrayed really consistently, which makes RPing a satisfying experience. Ummm, what else... Oh, when Vyx calls him 'Taci' she is pronouncing it to rhyme with "Lassie" because of course she is. Not to make fun - she is just a little, um, not up to speed on the 'softskin' culture.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Tacitus
  • It's been a long, energy filled time for Tacitus, and I'm wondering if any new perceptions/views of the young guy are on the table at all. Or perhaps nothing has changed at all! Either way I'm curious.