>> Elea Draws <<

EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
edited January 2017 in The Exchange
Hello there, everyone! It's been a while. I've had some people asking after my things (I've been lurking around the Discord and doing artwork over there) so I thought I'd make a thread for it here!

Anyway, it's a nice morning (it hasn't gotten to the temperature of the sun in my office yet... give it time) so I thought I'd do some art. First and foremost I was thinking company would be nice, so, here's my picarto:

https://picarto.tv/Zinthings

I'm only taking realbucks this time (sorry!) and things are fairly simple, but the good news is they're pretty cheap and fast.

$10USD
A face portrait! Like this:

$10USD
A forum chibi! Like this:

$15USD
A noodle cartoon! Like this:

What I won't do:
Couples - nudes - gore (but a spot of blood or a cut is ok)

If you'd like one, I'll need descriptions, reference images if you have them (but they're not required) and any key details PM'd to me, either here or on Discord.

Thanks for taking a look! Have a lovely day!

RunasDzekkXeniaMihaketiPazradymAislingSeirBenedicto

Comments

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I'm getting a few people asking, so I figured I'd write a how-to for this.

IF YOU'D LIKE SOME ART:

1: You will need to be able to Paypal, or find someone in your country you can give money that can Paypal for you. Trust me, you do not want to tangle with bank transfer fees to Australia. There is a last-ditch solution of Digital Tip Jar, which you can use a card on, but it takes a pretty obscene cut so you'll have to pay a little more if you go that way.

2: You will need to find somewhere to PM me your details. Here on the forums, or on Discord (I am Zer0bandit) or ingame are all potentials.

3: Your details are...
    -Which type of image you'd like (face or noodle)
    -Your description, plus any important items or clothing
    -If you have visual references (like 'I think his face is like this photo of johnny depp') then I'll look at those, but don't worry if you don't have any.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE ART I'VE DONE:
    It'll pop up on my Tumblr eventually (here: http://zer0bandit.tumblr.com/)
    but if you want to see it early, check me out on Patreon (here: https://www.patreon.com/zinthings)

Mihaketi
  • Thank you very much for a very cute avatar.
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    I clicked on the tumblr link and discovered I already followed it! <3 Warframe

Okay, a wee bump here! Chibis are making a return at tenbux. I'm editing the main post to include!

KodazaPazradym
  • RhoynnRhoynn Hartford
    HI MA'AM! Wow, this is all really amazing....God, I don't know what to pick. What do you normally ask for when you do your work? Just a desc, or some action verbs or what? How do you go about finding your right expressions? ALSO How do I pay you if I would like something?
    Well hello there!

I can usually work off a person's game description, plus those of any clothing or items that would be particularly visible or important. If a character has a particular mood or manner, folk are encouraged to describe that to me, and if they have images they use for reference or inspiration I'll look at those too.

As for payment, that needs to be Paypal, or the other solutions mentioned in the second post there.

Cheers!

Just so folk are aware, I'm live doing forum chibis and other whatnot! Link's in the first post :)

PazradymRunas
  • edited January 2017
    Ayyyy, Eleanor is doing fun things, commission yours today!
    I like watching her draw, its soothing and I had a bad day so I mean you are doing two good things buy supporting our local artist

Plus I mean, look at babbyrunas

PazradymEmelleDidi
    Hey hey, we live!

https://picarto.tv/Zinthings

Tenbux chibis this morning.

And bump for live arts again!

• MorwenMorwen Under The Sea
    Eee! Chibi Morwen is so precious!!

EmelleRunasKerrynPazradymSeirZaila
    So, a new thing has happened! I was waiting around in stream for someone to come watch their chibi being done, and uh... well, this happened.

So I'm thinking of doing... a magical girl aetolia colouring book.

If you want one of these, the cost is $25 (the price jump is because of the costume designing I'm doing!)
    I'll do dudes or girls, and either gender can choose if they want, like, the traditional lolita treatment, or some kind of silly kingdom-hearts not-a-dress thing. I ain't gonna judge.

When I've got a collection of them together, I'll make a printable book available! So yeah, that's a thing.

PazradymKelliaraEmelleNolaLinXeniaSibatti
  • Sign me up!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Xenia

And then Discord pooled their money and bought a buncha art for Didi. Basically the more that goes into the didi fund, the more Didis I'm gonna draw. There's a chibi coming too!

DzekkNolaLinPazradymSeirMihaketi
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited February 2017
    I am sad that I was asleep for the Didi fund, but I will definitely get in on the rest!

Thank you for the new chibi for Seir though, Eleanor! I love it.
    Nola
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Sign me up!

• Omg yes! Me too!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Put me in the queue I am the most magical girl.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Aishia said:

Put me in the queue I am the most magical girl.

@Didi is the most magical girl. Followed by @Oleis
    The didi thing, by the way, I suspect will be ongoing. People put coins in, didi art comes out.

As for the magical girls: If you legit want one, I'm going to need your character description, and thoughts on a theme I could go with for the costume. I might not use it entirely, but brainstorming definitely helps! Something relating to your character or class or what you're known for would be the ticket. For example, I was going for voodoo shaman with the Lin one, and I made my focus 'warm furs and apron' for Elea. Didi's... is almost what she's actually wearing, not going to lie.

You'll need to PM me with your stuff, either here or on Discord.
    Thanks guys! I'm a bit excited about this, hope you are too!

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Will we get the coloring book too for the $25? I don't think I will wanna pay that amount first and then pay a high price for a book too.. but I would love to see Sessi as a magical girl.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I think she means like she'll put out the printable version.
    edited February 2017
    I haven't even started looking at options for the colouring book yet! If it comes out really good it will cost. But if it's just a digital copy, I could probably wrangle getting a free or at least cheaper PDF for the included people. It definitely won't be as costly as buying the cards and shipping last time (if you recall, people bought their pinup and then bought the packs of cards)

Oh speaking of cards by the way, the website I used for that went on-demand, and they still had my records! So, as some exciting-ish news on the side, if you didn't get a pack of Aetolia pinup cards back in the day, you can do so now!

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/marketplace/aetolia-classic-pins.html

Edit: Also, live art for the morning!

NolaPazradymEmelleAymahSeir
    I just remembered something: there's an old clan, the Engraver's Guild, that we used to use for artists to hang out in, and also for people who liked art to hear about art things and livestreams when they happened and whatnot.

If you'd like an invite to this clan (it's OOC, but not a chatty gossip place) then just pop me a message or so in game!

Also, live art again :)

Whoever you were, RandomAetPerson, thank you for the kind words!

• ahhhhh I just wanted to post a thank you for this! I am seriously beside myself with how cute this lil bug is!
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Hey, no problem!

So just a little bump to mention what's new in the Elea-art; chibis and food have always been a classic, and right now I'm doing that for aet characters! It's $10USD, and you get a chibi with some kind of fitting foodstuff. Also I'm designing little foody outfits for the chibis to match. It's black and white lineart- very colour-innable! I'm thinking if I get enough of them I'll release a colouring PDF for people to play with.

Here's a Kallah:

and a Lin!

Same as usual, payment is through Paypal and you can message me here or on discord or in game if you really want. I'll need descriptions, plus your ideas for what kind of foodstuff!

Also, the other things are still available:
    $10 - forum chibi (colour)
    $10 - bust drawing (black and white)
    $15 - noodle cartoon (full body black and white)
    $25 - magical girl/boy (full body black and white + costume design)

Thanks erryone!

SeirAymahLinKallah
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    It's times like this I wish I could do a trade with you.. I mean.. Sessi. Muffins. It's so perfect!
    Kodaza