Svarog

SvarogSvarog Not all who wander are lost.
I've been resisting this whole self-affirmation, but finally gave in. Have at it.
Not all who wander are lost.

Comments

• Svarog is a pretty good character and I think you're playing him well. Really like his interactions with Michi.
    Just Michi.
    Svarog
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I enjoyed getting to know Svarog a little bit just now! You have a really nice writing style that flows easily between says, premotes, and longer lines, which feels very organic and is easy to respond to. Solid characterization with a hint of humor, which I appreciate. Keep it up!
    Svarog
  • Svarog is absolutely proving to be a wonderful Templar. Rasani sees a lot of potential in him and looks forward to watching him grow. The fact that he was unflinchingly willing to speak his morals before a Carnifex officer at his rank is impressive, and watching him give the business to Kanviara amused the hell out of Rasani. Great character and good work!
    Svarog
  • He makes Llok laugh.
    His growing confidence and arrogance falling away when you poke beneath the surface to reveal something else and then strip that layer away to find something altogether different.

Fun little character and I really wish I had more time free to go and poke him some more.
    DidiSvarog
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Being a punching bag is hilarious. ;)
    SvarogFyrren