It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
ANNOUNCE NEWS #2524Figured I'd comment since I've come back more recently and read a fair bit of guard deaths due to, primarily, one person. Kudos to @Trikal for having success at this just as @Daskalos did against Spinesreach, but like with Daskalos, these issues aren't really going to be resolved by making guards stronger (or more accurately in @Daskalos' case: altering the mechanics behind a certain sigil). The thing is that there's no real penalty for someone so far into endgame and what happened was repeated suicide rushes into guards while no one was around.
Date: 3/24/2016 at 5:48
To : Everyone
Some more guard tweaks for you:
- Increased complacency loss per guard death to ~0.75%, up from ~0.5%.
* This won't be absolute due to the nature of Rapture not handling decimals
well, but should be roughly close.
- If a city is below 5% complacency, guards gain an extra 20% damage bonus.
- If a city is below 5% complacency, complacency recovery rate is reduced to
1% until the threshold is passed.
And just as a reminder, from CHANGELOG 1182:
- Removed the 5% complacency gain from using GUARDS RETURN.
We'll continue to monitor the situation as it progresses. We're not super fans of constant raids, and think players should get a break now and then.