Nazetu/Arqeshi racial clan

I just wanted to invite any characters of Nazetu or Arqeshi descent to join the racial clan that I've started up, tentatively named the Siblings of Corruption.

My intention is to start it as an OOC clan to help characters comb through the mountains of lore about the Nazedha and the Nazetu/Arqeshi race. I'm relatively new to Aetolia myself and have been compiling some of the information I've gathered from IC texts, events posts, the mythos, etc. to help flesh out my own character, so any contribution that you would like to make would be greatly appreciated.

If, in the near future, it seems as if the Nazetu/Arqeshi playerbase want to organize themselves in a more in-character way, we'll probably switch from being OOC and instead focus on our role as descendants of the Nazedha.

I also realize that the name of the clan could be polarizing for any Arqeshi that would want to join. I'm open to suggestions about that as well. Chakrasul's Order seems to have already staked a claim to the Children of Corruption, so this was the best I could come up with on an admittedly quick timeline.

CLANHELP NAZ is currently being worked on, but you can contact me with a message or tell to request an invitation. For those of you who aren't of the race but have started to see some of us popping up in-game, please spread the word! I wouldn't even mind inducting a few "historians" or scholars who might want to help us.
HadrakKelliaraDristinIgnotumEmelleIselleUrialIsande

Comments

• If you have any questions about stuff that isn't explicitly stated, please let me know. I'm the curator of a good portion of that lore and I'd love to help you out. :)
    XuzeggKelliaraDristinAvishaiIselleIsande
  • If anyone gets into a fight, they'll have to slug it out. 
    IrruelXuzeggRiluoIshin
  • Is that a joke about the two races being covered in slime? Because I think it might be.

RiluoLimIsande
  • @Ignotum:

How many fingers do the Nazetu have? This might sound like a weird question, but I just noticed the description of Jamasco (currently in El'Jazira):
    This priest of the Goddess of Corruption bears a serene countenance. His thick, concealing robes are
    emerald green laced with black embroidered chakra blossoms. His face is strangely malformed, as
    though it were being viewed through a distorted glass. His hands, just barely visible in the
    voluminous sleeves of his robe, are terribly distended, the six fingers on each about thrice the
    length they have any right being.
    He is called 'Jamasco.'
    Father Jamasco is not one to be trifled with.
  • I think the answer is as many as you want. they're deformed and corrupted. So you can have two noses, a blind eye, terrible acne, etc. 
    XuzeggDristinIselle
  • edited January 2016
    Xuzegg said:

@Ignotum:

How many fingers do the Nazetu have? This might sound like a weird question, but I just noticed the description of Jamasco (currently in El'Jazira):

This priest of the Goddess of Corruption bears a serene countenance. His thick, concealing robes are
    emerald green laced with black embroidered chakra blossoms. His face is strangely malformed, as
    though it were being viewed through a distorted glass. His hands, just barely visible in the
    voluminous sleeves of his robe, are terribly distended, the six fingers on each about thrice the
    length they have any right being.
    He is called 'Jamasco.'
    Father Jamasco is not one to be trifled with.
    Jamasco is from a long time ago, so I'm sure that the six fingers were actually to represent something. What that something is..well..is not something I know. I'll like Ignotum still answer in case they have insight on it.
  • The six fingers are a mutation and a quirk, not particularly emblematic of anything. Nazetu have five fingers normally, but you can take liberties. As creatures of Corruption, mutations are probably more common among them than other races - at least, within the realm of reason.
    Xuzegg
  • Great, thanks!