Pumpkins!

I love carving pumpkins and I really love seeing other people's carved pumpkins. Share them here!

My first one of the season:

IselleHadrakIshinAsaraiiAryanneEmelleEydisKelliara

Comments

• The one (two?) in the front is mine!

XeniaAsaraiiAryanneEmelleKelliara
  • I need to carve pumpkins so bad. Been dying to!!!
  • Asaraii said:

I need to carve pumpkins so bad. Been dying to!!!

Hurry up and do it so I can seeeeee!

IselleDidiAsaraii
  • Ok, more pumpkins because I can't stop carving.

RevaEmelleIselleIshinHadrakSerriceAsaraiiKelliara
  • That's a great looking pumpkin, way above my pay grade and skill!

AryanneIselle
  • Oh man, @Roux must be trans in pumpkin-carving.

...#newcraftingideas
    XeniaIshinDemarcusLeau
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I was going to post here but my kindergarten fingerpainting of a pumpkin does not compare to these
    Emelle
  • So, I'm carving pumpkins for the first time in my life.. and I thought it only involved cutting big fat holes into the pumpkin, until I saw this thread.. so now I have to be all fancy with my pumpkin >.< I'll post it here whenever I get the pictures!

Xenia
  • Jensen said:

I was going to post here but my kindergarten fingerpainting of a pumpkin does not compare to these

Who says finger painting doesn't take skill? All pumpkins are good pumpkins!

• What in the hell? Is this what I'm missing out on by living somewhere where Halloween doesn't work?

Because I'm not going to lie, despite the fact I hate pumpkin, this is all pretty awesome.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Teani
  • It's probably the thing I like most about Halloween and the announce of Fall!

• MarienaMariena By a lake.

The cat pumpkin turned out cute. The second one.. I bought this mummy base to put a pumpkin on this year and wanted a mummy pumpkin. this turned into not the best pumpkin, which just goes to show you @Jensen, pumpkins are 'bout fun and admiration of others better pumpkins, not feelin' down about your own ^^

EmelleIselleXeniaDidiTeaniJensenEydis
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Fine, fine. Mines the upper one that looks anxious to have its picture taken. The others are my gf's, roommates, and friends.

MarienaXeniaEmelleSatomiTeaniIselle
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    your teeth turned out fantastic and your gf's is adorable too. the upside down one is very unique and an idea for next year!

• Went to my parents home to carve pumpkins with my sisters. I made the owl.

EmelleIshinSerriceTeaniIselleJensen
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I LUV IT. But why no lesser dog?